A friend of mine is JACKED and he's my age

S

seeker

Platinum
We're both 15. But HE'S JACKED. And I have never won against me in arm-wrestling (it's close when my bones aren't hurting (rare) but STILL). I heard he goes to gym but I am not going to ask him directly (not like i dont complement bro for being jacked, i do, but idk it feels weird to ask him like that, even though i know it's not weird). HOW DO I GET JACKED? THE PUSH-UP VARIATIONS AINT DOING MUCH.

I need to hit shoulders and back especially but i have 0 equipment, except for my bag that can weigh a decent bit

We're both 15. But HE'S JACKED. And I have never won against me in arm-wrestling (it's close when my bones aren't hurting (rare) but STILL). I heard he goes to gym but I am not going to ask him directly (not like i dont complement bro for being jacked, i do, but idk it feels weird to ask him like that, even though i know it's not weird). HOW DO I GET JACKED? THE PUSH-UP VARIATIONS AINT DOING MUCH.

I need to hit shoulders and back especially but i have 0 equipment, except for my bag that can weigh a decent bit
no gym for your face

• JFL
Reactions: nosoulvalentine

this is gay af “hes so jacked”, do u want him to fuck u or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, odux and niqfan625
it's not the same for everyone but I think that at 15 you have lower testosterone levels and so your muscles aren't as responsive to training

I was doing a ton on work outs in my adolescence and couldn't grow (I remember my shoulders were totally flat and I hated that) and then boom I enter my 20s and I gain 10 kg of muscle. It's certainly a hormonal thing.

IT DESTROYS ME TO LOSE IN ARM WRESTLING TO HIM. ION LOSE TO ANY1 ELSE (alhamdulillah)
why does it matter, it just sounds like youre a fag and have a crush on him

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44
it's not the same for everyone but I think that at 15 you have lower testosterone levels and so your muscles aren't as responsive to training

I was doing a ton on work outs in my adolescence and couldn't grow (I remember my shoulders were totally flat and I hated that) and then boom I enter my 20s and I gain 10 kg of muscle. It's certainly a hormonal thing.
No I don't train that's the thing. I only do some variants of Core exercises but those hurt my tailbone, and I weight lift my bag plus do some push ups

why does it matter, it just sounds like youre a fag and have a crush on him
^
Just workout stop thinking about other men theres several posts on here telling u how to workout

No I don't train that's the thing. I only do some variants of Core exercises but those hurt my tailbone, and I weight lift my bag plus do some push ups
Buy a pull up bar and search “looksmax simple calisthenics routine” itll be the first one that pops up just do that

^
Just workout stop thinking about other men theres several posts on here telling u how to workout
CHILL BRO WHAT. All of those posts requite equipment

Buy a pull up bar and search “looksmax simple calisthenics routine” itll be the first one that pops up just do that
I CANT BUY ONE

IT DESTROYS ME TO LOSE IN ARM WRESTLING TO HIM. ION LOSE TO ANY1 ELSE (alhamdulillah)
You seem young by the way you talk, and its a very good thing that you mentioned Allah in your threads. My advice to you, log off .org and just read the best of the best threads. Thats the only thing you will need. Dont waste your youth on here brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Mizi44
You seem young by the way you talk, and its a very good thing that you mentioned Allah in your threads. My advice to you, log off .org and just read the best of the best threads. Thats the only thing you will need. Dont waste your youth on here brother
Yes akhi I'm 15. Yeah I don't use this forum much, only for advice which may be rare but helpful when I get it. Your advice is very reasonable, just here to mainly collect info and then if Allah Wills I won't have a reason to use this forum

Then just do the workout without pulls up all ull be missing out on is back 🤷‍♂️ better than nothing
Yes I do but is there no way to hit back? Someone told me a pullup bar is essential, or resis bands

Most of the threads that deserve botb arent there cause of the jewmaxxed mods hes gonna have to do his own research

Yes akhi I'm 15. Yeah I don't use this forum much, only for advice which may be rare but helpful when I get it. Your advice is very reasonable, just here to mainly collect info and then if Allah Wills I won't have a reason to use this forum
Allah probably made you see my thread, because its a good reminder to not waste your youth on this forum. You’re 15, you have so much potential by just bulking, training and just doing the botb guides.

Yes I do but is there no way to hit back? Someone told me a pullup bar is essential, or resis bands
I cant think of any other calisthenics workout for back without a pull up bar, i dont do calisthenics tho but there prolly isnt

Most of the threads that deserve botb arent there cause of the jewmaxxed mods hes gonna have to do his own research
Yeah some shit is useless there like the ‘liver guide’ or ‘leg leghtening proportions’. I’ve already done all the research I need. The only reason I ask questions on here is to get dopamine tbh

Allah probably made you see my thread, because its a good reminder to not waste your youth on this forum. You’re 15, you have so much potential by just bulking, training and just doing the botb guides.
I gotcha, yeah I'm kinda running out of good advice here. I only get on after a few days to make a post usually, but inshaAllah I won't do do

I cant think of any other calisthenics workout for back without a pull up bar, i dont do calisthenics tho but there prolly isnt
Ooooofie

calisthenics won't do shit for you its jsur social media people lol
Idk alhamdulillah I seem to have gained a bunch of muscle and some visible abs doing really basic workouts. Not that impressive of course but better than nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Mizi44
Thing is I'm only hitting bicep and core rn. I need to hit chest, shoulders, (maybe can't do back after all), legs, Triceps (my form for diamond pushups suck I think), forearms, and so on

Idk alhamdulillah I seem to have gained a bunch of muscle and some visible abs doing really basic workouts. Not that impressive of course but better than nothing
mhm

Thing is I'm only hitting bicep and core rn. I need to hit chest, shoulders, (maybe can't do back after all), legs, Triceps (my form for diamond pushups suck I think), forearms, and so on
Just search up what i told u to search if ur too lazy to do that u shouldnt even be on here smh

Just search up what i told u to search if ur too lazy to do that u shouldnt even be on here smh
No bro I did, I've went through reddit, fitness apps, asked people on discord but I always get differing opinions and so idk what to do. Someone told me MyFitnessPal but I'm not old enough

Leg raises/L sits hurt my hip bone is that normal?

If hes 15 his test is quite literally at its peak, its probably a knowledge thing less of a hormonal thing, theres probably some science behind it tho im sure 15 year olds get less muscle than 20+

Honestly a lot of my joints hurt. My elbow hurts and I usually stop weight lifting when my shoulder starts hurting rather than my muscles feeling too burnt, same for push ups I only do 1 set cuz of elbow

man up, lay on a carpet or something
No like they hurt and crack when I raise my legs, even if I'm on a bed. I don't care about the pain much but ion want bone damage in any way, since I know I won't be able to go to a doctor likely

If hes 15 his test is quite literally at its peak, its probably a knowledge thing less of a hormonal thing, theres probably some science behind it tho im sure 15 year olds get less muscle than 20+
na test peaks at early to mid 20s

No like they hurt and crack when I raise my legs, even if I'm on a bed. I don't care about the pain much but ion want bone damage in any way, since I know I won't be able to go to a doctor likely
u dont have to do leg raises anyways, and i doubt u can do L sits

u dont have to do leg raises anyways, and i doubt u can do L sits
Yeah I think I meant tucked v ups, idk sorry but that exercise you do when you pull your legs back but also push your body forward with your arms to the side

na test peaks at early to mid 20s
avg test in a 20 year old is higher while the peak test starts dropping off at 20 and peaks at 14-19, so someone with good genetics will have higher test at 15 then he would at 20 🤷‍♂️ i doubt he has above average test tho so u right

avg test in a 20 year old is higher while the peak test starts dropping off at 20 and peaks at 14-19, so someone with good genetics will have higher test at 15 then he would at 20 🤷‍♂️ i doubt he has above average test tho so u right
How do I get more test :(

Yeah I think I meant tucked v ups, idk sorry but that exercise you do when you pull your legs back but also push your body forward with your arms to the side
Sounds and looks retarded just dont do it

Sounds and looks retarded just dont do it
Oh yeah a calisthenics channel told me. I just do the X sit or whatever exercise now and crunches/planks. I like planks cuz it doesn't hurt any of my bones except wrist, and forearms but the forearm muscles