A girl cant have sex without a date before

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
A girl I had sex before always wants to have a date before we hook up. Either a bar or restaurant. She said its not possible for her to directly come to my place and start fucking. She needs confort and warm up.
Is this normal, or does she just use me for free drinks??

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Numb, Xtra and lemonnz
give me a frontal

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
think she needs to see if you might be a serial killer or a rapist

A girl I had sex before always wants to have a date before we hook up. Either a bar or restaurant. She said its not possible for her to directly come to my place and start fucking. She needs confort and warm up.
Obviously it’s normal. But retards on here think most women fuck on the first date.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Xangsane and Copeful
Free drinks tbh, I hear foids talk about doing this shit all the time.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, dopaminebeyondfried, Never Get Up and 5 others
nonsense i have a harem of 5 girls and all of them directly come to my place even on the first date

most of the girls I dated I literally never even went out with

Obviously it’s normal. But retards on here think most women fuck on the first date.
Most women DO have sex on the first date—if you re physically attractive.

Women need to go on a formal “date” before they have sex with you (right after the date) because they need to justify it in their small brain the idea that they aren’t whores because only whores go directly to the guys house skipping all the formalities.

You’re an idiot.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, xtremfailer, Zeruel and 2 others
She a hoe, but needs to convince herself she isnt

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Most women DO have sex on the first date—if you re physically attractive.

Women need to go on a formal “date” before they have sex with you (right after the date) because they need to justify it in their small brain the idea that they aren’t whores because only whores go directly to the guys house skipping all the formalities.

You’re an idiot.
Ur a basement dweller who looks at dirty tinder bimbos and thinks that’s all women keep projecting bozo

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Ur a basement dweller who looks at dirty tinder bimbos and thinks that’s all women keep projecting bozo
All women are the same because they’re guided by the exact same underlying biological principles

Dumbass chav

All women are the same because they’re guided by the exact same underlying biological principles

Dumbass chav
Culture and upbringing matter way more than “muh biology” but I don’t expect a bluepilled cuck like u to realise that

Women have drove over an hour to come fuck me in my basement without me meeting them first. One was even into some mask play shit and was down to meet me at night infront of my house while I wore a ski mask (no joke) - She came and I was wearing the mask and I took her to my basement and fucked her. Call it tales, but it happened (not in my dreams)

Only thing I’ll do is FaceTime them for an hour or two beforehand.

Girls fuck without meeting you all the time. You just don’t meet the looks requirement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Surgerymaxxer1998, WishIwasChico and 2 others
Women have drove over an hour to come fuck me in my basement without me meeting them first. One was even into some mask play shit and was down to meet me at night infront of my house while I wore a ski mask (no joke) - She came and I was wearing the mask and I took her to my basement and fucked her. Call it tales, but it happened (not in my dreams)
whaatttttt! that's fucking craxy ahaha mirin

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
whaatttttt! that's fucking craxy ahaha mirin
what’s even funnier was she was supposed to meet me the night before. She drove over an hour from New Jersey to my place and I fell asleep like 15 minutes before she arrived. She came the next day again lol.

She said she waited outside in her car and thought she was gonna get robbed lmao

• Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico
What’s wrong with that? Just go to a prostitution at this point

Culture and upbringing matter way more than “muh biology” but I don’t expect a bluepilled cuck like u to realise that
The blackpill is literally the direct opposition to culture and upbringing 😂 JFL at claiming bluepill is understanding the importance of biology

They do if you're attractive and low inhib. But you have to meet up and escalate at a bar first

The blackpill is literally the direct opposition to culture and upbringing 😂 JFL at claiming bluepill is understanding the importance of biology
If you believe culture and upbringing has no impact at all on someone’s life then you are extremely bluepilled and should go back to reddit

If you’re a Chad you’ll fuck. He’s not Chad so no fuck retard