a girl helped me today

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i asked for a very important google meet link and she was the first to send it to me. i wonder what kind of favor she will want from the in the future, these bitches always have some motive in their back of ther mind. i also thanked her and everyone thinks i was trying to hit on her because i never thank anyone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 30679, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Interaction mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003, InnerVoid and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
N

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Interaction mogs me
girls help more than guys tbh tbh. if you ask a guy for something they tell you to do it yourself cuz they see you as immidiate competition

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Everybody is against you if you’re incel
Im htn but whenever i interact with a woman in my class, my classmates say "muh look hes hitting on her!!!111!!1"

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Im htn but whenever i interact with a woman in my class, my classmates say "muh look hes hitting on her!!!111!!1"
The moment I look at a female, they think I’m hitting on her. Sometimes I’ve blushed and the foids there just pointed out and said “ Look, he’s blushing….” Fucking bitches embarrassed me even more.

The moment I look at a female, they think I’m hitting on her. Sometimes I’ve blushed and the foids there just pointed out and said “ Look, he’s blushing….” Fucking bitches embarrassed me even more.
Jfl, the hypocrisy of soyciety baffles me.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
the problem of having virgin classmates

• JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid and Nick.Harte
Atp I’m convinced you are a troll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Nick.Harte
if you are incel people see you as a loser. therefore you cant make friends and boost your status so you reamin incel. and every new person you meet thinks of you as a loser