Update

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So I had a crazy night out on pheni this Saturday coulee slayed but took an L and was fucked and my phone died. Anyways the girl I could’ve slayed hit me up today asking to meet and shit and said she would’ve been down to link.

It’s over.

C4A8135A 19D7 4743 A211 07AF90A3AE03

Just in my car after banging a mtb suifuel tbh. I started laughing when kissing because I mogged her so hard bro.

Idek what to do at this point I’m such an abused dog. I just hit it in doggy and dipped.

C0784E75 B96E 4750 9BF4 022723B5662D

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, TechnoBoss, atlantean and 1 other person
chat gpt tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Teddo23
That’s definitely a dude 😭

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Kristin and Deleted member 61895
So I had a crazy night out on pheni this Saturday coulee slayed but took an L and was fucked and my phone died. Anyways the girl I could’ve slayed hit me up today asking to meet and shit and said she would’ve been down to link.

It’s over.

View attachment 2847749

Just in my car after banging a mtb suifuel tbh. I started laughing when kissing because I mogged her so hard bro.

Idek what to do at this point I’m such an abused dog. I just hit it in doggy and dipped.

View attachment 2847750
What r u lookswise ? What country ?

It’s over.

View attachment 2847749

View attachment 2847750
Absolutely NO ONE and I mean not a single being on this fucking hell hole we call muhh earth gives a single fuck. Hang yourself.
7696FA54 B5C8 443A 8085 D82CE603A3F5

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

It’s over.

View attachment 2847749

View attachment 2847750
I envy you but also pity you. This vapid existence of yours must be very hollow

All this “slaying” just for naught

• +1
Reactions: wsada and HTN_Mentalcel
Wow these replies thank god I don’t rot here as much anymore wtaf

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Wow these replies thank god I don’t rot here as much anymore wtaf
The only reason you don’t rot ‘here’ (you just don’t post) is because everyone got tired of your tales and subsequently you fell off. HANG YOURSELF

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and WayneBraaaah
Lies. lies, and more fricking lies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
So how did the pheni affect your night out when it came to girls? It made it way easier no?

You’re supposed to take the full dose at all once (in your case around 3.2g) 3.5 hours before you go out and then it all kicks in at once. Makes you low inhib and slayer asf.

now that MTB thinks she's a stacy and it's chad-only from now on.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
So how did the pheni affect your night out when it came to girls? It made it way easier no?

You’re supposed to take the full dose at all once (in your case around 3.2g) 3.5 hours before you go out and then it all kicks in at once. Makes you low inhib and slayer asf.
i don't take it all at once because it makes me too nauseous. getting dizzy and sweaty isn't gonna make me feel like a relaxed chad it just makes me feel more stressed, so by staggering my doses i minimize side effects and rebound. phenibut is very acidic so it's bad for the stomach if you absorb too much at once.

i don't take it all at once because it makes me too nauseous. getting dizzy and sweaty isn't gonna make me feel like a relaxed chad it just makes me feel more stressed, so by staggering my doses i minimize side effects and rebound. phenibut is very acidic so it's bad for the stomach if you absorb too much at once.
Yeah of course it’s HCL it will give you stomach issues under certain circumstances. They make it in FAA form too.

Never heard of anyone getting the symptoms you described. Been taking 3.5g consistently for almost 10 years and I’ve never gotten dizzy or sweaty. Everyone reacts different. /r phenibut will back me up on this.

Been researching this substance for a long time. I guess you just react badly to it.

Yeah of course it’s HCL it will give you stomach issues under certain circumstances. They make it in FAA form too.

Never heard of anyone getting the symptoms you described. Been taking 3.5g consistently for almost 10 years and I’ve never gotten dizzy or sweaty. Everyone reacts different. /r phenibut will back me up on this.

Been researching this substance for a long time. I guess you just react badly to it.
i've been researching/using phenibut for 5~ years and i doubt you know a lot about it if you've never heard of someone getting nauseous/dizzy on phenibut. on r/phenibut they talk about side effects often.

i know about FAA, but HCL is easier to dissolve in liquid so i can just mix it in a redbull. at the time when i bought my phenibut my trustworthy supplier only sold HCL and it was twice as cheap compared to similar FAA sellers. also FAA takes a little longer to start working. i'd rather just stagger my HCL to not suffer side effects.

i think some people just have a weaker stomach and are more likely to experience nausea from drugs.