Ok so basically what happened

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
The mtb cancelled on so I hit up a girl I’ve been speaking to on tinder:

We order some food, I try to have sex but she says I’m hungry. This was a quick pic I got quickly while we were ordering food.
A40B8135 8890 46FD 83BF 7AC206E0B106

We eat food. Then she takes her jeans off. We fuck and it is awful, we just fuck in missionary and she does nothing. So I’m lying there like wtf.

Then she goes ‘I’ve got a lot on my mind sorry if the sex was bad’ I just ignore her and smirk. Then she starts getting weird and crazy so I’m like ‘I best go’ and put on my underwear etc.

She suddenly jumps on top of me and starts kissing me and grinding on my dick. Then I get the best head of my life. No lie, she was looking me in the eye as I face fucked etc. and her mascara was streaking everywhere it was so fucking hot.

Then I flipped her over and fucked her I doggy, best ass ever shit was insane. Wish I could’ve got a pic of it.

Then we cuddled and I just left currently in my car.

Had a girl as I was walking to the car park legit turn and stare at me but I didn’t look but it was so fucking obvious jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 22924 and Moldovancel
Meanwhile I spent £200 just to get 0 female touch

She was a slut after we fucked as I had her in doggy she said ‘look at my mascara’ and it was smudged everywhere so I laughed then she took a pic of it and I said ‘what are you doing?’

And she said ‘teehee I’m sending it to my flat mates to say the date went well’

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

We order some food, I try to have sex but she says I’m hungry. This was a quick pic I got quickly while we were ordering food.
View attachment 2486108
We eat food. Then she takes her jeans off. We fuck and it is awful, we just fuck in missionary and she does nothing. So I’m lying there like wtf.

Then she goes ‘I’ve got a lot on my mind sorry if the sex was bad’ I just ignore her and smirk. Then she starts getting weird and crazy so I’m like ‘I best go’ and put on my underwear etc.

She suddenly jumps on top of me and starts kissing me and grinding on my dick. Then I get the best head of my life. No lie, she was looking me in the eye as I face fucked etc. and her mascara was streaking everywhere it was so fucking hot.

Then I flipped her over and fucked her I doggy, best ass ever shit was insane. Wish I could’ve got a pic of it.

Had a girl as I was walking to the car park legit turn and stare at me but I didn’t look but it was so fucking obvious jfl.
do u think ass mogs tits in terms of sex?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
OP creepshotted some random whore and is now posting these tales for .org reps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, GetShrekt, roping3264 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: cloudburst, Deleted member 32669 and WishIwasChico
She looks overweight.

• JFL
damn nigga you still posting these threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, BoredPrince, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Brutal jfl
i mean seriously like what do you even gain from this? not even talking about posting these brag threads to literally deprived incels, but about the fact that getting hookups won't make you happy.

I'm yet to see a single person who claims that going from getting laid every month to every 3 days has completely changed their life positively, like once past a certain point you already got the validation you needed, you know you are gl enough. then what difference does it make getting more laid? this becomes like a glorified masturbation as there is no effort on your side to get sex

what do u think about this? why not look for a LTR? asking this to you because unlike the other larping dalits here you actually get laid

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Syndicate619
what do u think about this? why not look for a LTR? asking this to you because unlike the other larping dalits here you actually get laid
No you are right bhai I don’t know. It is overrated. I do not feel any better at all after doing it. But I feel so shit about myself that when I cannot slay I want to rope. I am mentally fucked. Years of rotting on these sites destroyed me. That is the truth. But you are right, it does not make my life any better tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Acne Victim
somebody remember this line “so basically what happened was I didn’t read” it’s a pun, a play on words based on the title that integrates a long running forum trope for comedic effect

please use it next time a thread begins with a title it is applicable to

• JFL
No you are right bhai I don’t know. It is overrated. I do not feel any better at all after doing it. But I feel so shit about myself that when I cannot slay I want to rope. I am mentally fucked. Years of rotting on these sites destroyed me. That is the truth. But you are right, it does not make my life any better tbh.
you're not alone bro, we are all kinda mentally fucked here tbh. do you think it gets any better? I'm becoming quite nihilistic towards life.

Man what th fuck do you look like

She doesn't have a good ass, she is just fat

fking brag thread

Tales from Bharat episode 5

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Weird flex but alr

when are you gonna start impregnating these broads

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale
Smut literature
Total garbage hahaha

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
@GabachoCopium this is who i hate the most on the forum he creepshotted a foid and has made an elaborate tale for .org cels to larp and rep farm

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and GabachoCopium
@GabachoCopium this is who i hate the most on the forum he creepshotted a foid and has made an elaborate tale for .org cels to larp and rep farm
yup i hate this guy too, definitely in the top 10 worst users currently.

yup i hate this guy too, definitely in the top 10 worst users currently.
i need to make a list for the inevitable legion of doom takeover we know who to ban

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
didnt read fakecel

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
i would bury my face in them cheeks until i suffocate

farts

• JFL
Reactions: MRPERSONNN

View attachment 2486108

Leave this site

Lol @ paying for that