A girl I met says she has been scamming guys since losing her job from the shutdown

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
She says she meets guys online saying she wants a sugar daddy. She meets them and then claims OOPS sorry I'm actually only 16 and shes sorry for deceiving them. She does this hoping it dissuades them from then still wanting to fuck her so she doesn't actually have to fuck them. She says a lot of the guys still give her money cause they feel bad for her and she leaves.

Like wtf, fuck women srs.

She also has a fiance too, she said she gets about 100 bucks per meetup from doing this and doesnt even have to do anything with these men, shes 22 in reality

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: subanimal, MusicMaxxingMidget, Greeicy and 5 others
We should put women in zoos

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
time to make a girl’s catfish:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: subanimal and Deleted member 6401

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Trannymaxxing in 2020 is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, Hopeful333 and Deleted member 6401
I hate women and simps

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy, Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
She also has a fiance too
your reason is there :
Not the female.
the male for letting her doing this while not providing enough money and doing his male job.

You need to give her to me

Bro this is legit. My ex’s sister (who’s a gook) and I are cool and we talk a lot and she told me that she used to emotionally manipulate this guy she knows who lives in Miami for money and she proudly described how good her manipulation skills are. She even laughed about how unfortunate his face looks.

She says she meets guys online saying she wants a sugar daddy. She meets them and then claims OOPS sorry I'm actually only 16 and shes sorry for deceiving them. She does this hoping it dissuades them from then still wanting to fuck her so she doesn't actually have to fuck them. She says a lot of the guys still give her money cause they feel bad for her and she leaves.

Like wtf, fuck women srs.

She also has a fiance too, she said she gets about 100 bucks per meetup from doing this and doesnt even have to do anything with these men, shes 22 in reality

I would rape her