I got my 16 year old girlfriend pregnant

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
JFL and im 18 years old.

Not even joking, u can look at my post history from this account and old account its basically my whole life into threads.

I don't know for sure if she's pregnant yet but she doesn't have her period and she says she tthinks shes pregnant. My parents who paid for my hardmaxxing on my 18th birthday will prolly disown me for this one tbh. we are kinda poor and struggling but they still tried to give me my best life. im sorry mum that u decided to make kids with ur genetics... now the pain will continue not only to me but to my children as well.

My girlfriend is really religious, i am literally larping to her that im christian and went to church with her so that she doesn't leave me, she won't wanna get an abortion.

why the fuck she has sex with me with no condom? its likes he actually wants my genetics into me and baby trap me.
fucking shit life and i was gonna kill myself this year how the fuck will i do it with a baby on the way?

god im so scared.
and if i have a baby how can i even make sure hes not a subhuman? i dont want him to suffer like me. anything but that.
what should i get for him? dht gel? what vitamins and what things does he needs?

what the fuck do i do? i got 0 friends 0 money i go to school

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, LooksThinker, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 18 others
are you fucking serious rn, Bro is the first thing you think of writing in offtopic? :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz, LooksThinker, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others
Images   2024 02 16T022224548

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, PseudoMaxxer, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
Congratulations optimal age for kids tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, Lonenely sigma, thereallegend and 23 others
JFL and im 18 years old.

Not even joking, u can look at my post history from this account and old account its basically my whole life into threads.

I don't know for sure if she's pregnant yet but she doesn't have her period and she says she tthinks shes pregnant. My parents who paid for my hardmaxxing on my 18th birthday will prolly disown me for this one tbh. we are kinda poor and struggling but they still tried to give me my best life. im sorry mum that u decided to make kids with ur genetics... now the pain will continue not only to me but to my children as well.

My girlfriend is really religious, i am literally larping to her that im christian and went to church with her so that she doesn't leave me, she won't wanna get an abortion.

why the fuck she has sex with me with no condom? its likes he actually wants my genetics into me and baby trap me.
fucking shit life and i was gonna kill myself this year how the fuck will i do it with a baby on the way?

god im so scared.
and if i have a baby how can i even make sure hes not a subhuman? i dont want him to suffer like me. anything but that.
what should i get for him? dht gel? what vitamins and what things does he needs?

actions have consequences, guess you gotta prepare for that life

• So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz
It's almost over man, run away to eastern Europe or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, LooksThinker, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
not over, it's only beginning

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, copemaxxeer, MTMM and 4 others
are you fucking serious rn
actions have consequences, guess you gotta prepare for that life
bro my genetics are so fucking over and she is a short LTB i dont know what type of ugly child i will have jesus christ.
i barely saved myself from sub 5 to LTN with hardmaxxing from my parents what will i do?

I don't wanna work 9-5 for a wife who will cheat on me probably and raise a baby im not ready for having a baby.

im literally rotting on incel forums most of the time past years of my life and now im supposed to be a dad? what do i even tell my parents

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, LooksThinker, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 15 others
Let us looksmaxers know what its like to be a blackpilled father and keep us updated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 62070, workingondying and 1 other person
Remember to inject your kid with test and hgh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, LooksThinker, copemaxxeer and 14 others
bro my genetics are so fucking over and she is a short LTB i dont know what type of ugly child i will have jesus christ.
i barely saved myself from sub 5 to LTN with hardmaxxing from my parents what will i do?

I don't wanna work 9-5 for a wife who will cheat on me probably and raise a baby im not ready for having a baby.

im literally rotting on incel forums most of the time past years of my life and now im supposed to be a dad? what do i even tell my parents
do pubertymaxxing with ur kid

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

say it when theres no turning back i guess thank god i got a pocket pussy to cum in god damn. Literally don't know anyone who had children this early so wouldn't know what to do

Let us looksmaxers know what its like to be a blackpilled father and keep us updated

not over, it's only beginning
are you fucking serious rn, Bro is the first thing you think of writing in offtopic? :lul: :lul: :lul:

its the same girl from this post btw she is no angel just cause she turned "harcore christian" but still has sex with no condom with me i thought i pulled out right

jesus christ man do i just kill myself at this point?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, LooksThinker, lemonnz and 1 other person
Don't declare him tbh, you're not married so you're not forced to pay child support

Run away like I told you, disappear from her life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MTMM, Jarate, anthony111553 and 5 others
This is good, now you can leave the forum and focus on important shit

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado

its the same girl from this post btw she is no angel just cause she turned "harcore christian" but still has sex with no condom with me i thought i pulled out right

buy milk and run away

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel

wtf are you doing here if you have an girlfriend ?

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Ricky212, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person

i think bro is realtalk not trolling JFL

do pubertymaxxing with ur kid
i dont even have money for that things i am literally still in school i have to quit school and go work a job? im literally ugly as fuck full of acne i might as well just kill myself at this point but i dont wanna leave a little girl with my fucking incel baby. oh my god

what would i even give my son? test doesnt that make him be manlet? it would be hgh with aromatise inhibitor ort whatever. and vitamins and mewing . i dont know what else

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and heightmaxxing
That's fucked up bro

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fiqh and ManletBlackcel
Don't declare him tbh, you're not married so you're not forced to pay child support

Run away like I told you, disappear from her life
i mean if hes in a third world country it will work idk if you want to try this unless your black

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel

Raise the kid, tf else you gonna do in life?

• +1

jesus christ man do i just kill myself at this point
It might be nothing just a delayed period worse case you could leave ig

Why would you want to kill yourself over having a kid when you're supposed to be happy. People these days man
3954707 sv3rige reaction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
congrats, you have achieved breeding with a trad wife resistant to degenerate influences at the peak of her fertility. things can only go up from here as you are driven to ever greater heights of achievement to secure the future of your white child. god be praised.

thank you for your service to the white race

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, efidescontinuado, ineonx and 2 others
Incel trait getting a girl preggo as soon as you start having sex. Chad fucks 3 girls in one day and doesn’t even get one pregnant.

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, StraightHeadJames and Ricky212
Why did you nut inside her? What did you think was gonna happen?

jokes aside tho... you have to make a decision on either abortion, or becoming a father.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
turn the kid into dolph
i must break you dolph lundgren GIF

• So Sad
JFL and im 18 years old.

god im so scared.

Steve harvey laughing

I can't believe you're worrying about the canthal tilt of your unborn child more than if you can financially support raising a child.

You and your partner both need to work in order to support that shit. You will likely need two jobs. Spend the weekends sleeping to recover from the week.

You will likely have to continue to live with parents. She will likely with her parents whilst you live with your parents and you will have to travel to her place to help her raise your child. If you help her family with chores around the house you will have leverage to ask them for help with raising your kid.

Either your parents or her parents will have to help raise that child whilst you and her go out to work.

It might be a good idea to actually becoming a Christian instead of LARPing as one for the community help.

Getting a civil partnership provides monetary benefits but what benefits you are entitled to will depend on the country you live in.

Good luck buddy.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, futuregigamogger, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
You should be proud bro, some subhumans like me will never get the chance to reproduce

• +1
sex haver ramblings
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Sexually Disabled, Ricky212 and 2 others
Bro it might not even be your kid even if she is pregnant,just tell her you don’t want a kid and a leave her jfl 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Bro it might not even be your kid even if she is pregnant,just tell her you don’t want a kid and a leave her jfl 🤣
it is my kid i have her location at all times we have sex almost everyday on the weeknds like 2 times per day

i know she didn't cheat on me she is obsessed with me even if im ltn its weird as hell she got an obsessive personaltiy.

You should be proud bro, some subhumans like me will never get the chance to reproduce
i got the chance just because of a surgery i did, otherwise i would have never. but what meaning does it have? nothing because my child will probably look like me
View attachment 2746398
I can't believe you're worrying about the canthal tilt of your unborn child more than if you can financially support raising a child.

You and your partner both need to work in order to support that shit. You will likely need two jobs. Spend the weekends sleeping to recover from the week.

You will likely have to continue to live with parents. She will likely with her parents whilst you live with your parents and you will have to travel to her place to help her raise your child. If you help her family with chores around the house you will have leverage to ask them for help with raising your kid.

Either your parents or her parents will have to help raise that child whilst you and her go out to work.

It might be a good idea to actually becoming a Christian instead of LARPing as one for the community help.

Getting a civil partnership provides monetary benefits but what benefits you are entitled to will depend on the country you live in.

Good luck buddy.
i cannot do that man i am literally rotting all my life i cant work that much. i can barely go to school i am to depressed to do that. and for what? a son who will be ugly ?
i hope genetic recombination can make him good looking. i dont know what to do, im not worried about the canthal tilt. im worried about him being recessed and having my fucked up hairline dude. and his mothers height. he would be finished.

maybe i can have a daughter, but i dont wanna give my life away working for a girl that will just be fucked by some guys when shes 14.

I think I will leave her. or go back to my home country cause im not originally from germany. fuckkkk
congrats, you have achieved breeding with a trad wife resistant to degenerate influences at the peak of her fertility. things can only go up from here as you are driven to ever greater heights of achievement to secure the future of your white child. god be praised.

thank you for your service to the white race
what trad wife? she is not virgin dude. the child is white since we are both white with blue eyes but she is not a trad wife.

it is my kid i have her location at all times we have sex almost everyday on the weeknds like 2 times per day

what trad wife? she is not virgin dude. the child is white since we are both white with blue eyes but she is not a trad wife.
Inb4 it’s a nigger baby

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Skywalker, HerpDerpson and 4 others
Congratulations fella I wish you and your partner many years of health and happiness!

• Hmm...
Another sexhavers life ruined

Image 2

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
i cannot do that man i am literally rotting all my life i cant work that much. i can barely go to school i am to depressed to do that. and for what? a son who will be ugly ?
Ask for an abortion, it's clear you don't have what it takes to be a father.

• Ugh..

feed kids raw meat during first development then blast them with hgh and make them eat high sugar high protein and high calcium diet in puberty
congrats on having a child at a semi normal age tho, should have been 12 but its still better than birthing a kid at 30 like most people do that ends up making their kids retarded
not sure if your ready to raise it tho

OP is a retard, he shouldn't breed.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
This is the dream of all men tbh I am very jealous of u

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Should've used rubber lil brah. Only good goys get abortions.

• +1
How can u impregnate her if u have a vagina? Did she fuck u? I love tranny couples cuz theyre halal too

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and StraightHeadJames
ideal fertile parents your child will grow up good looking

• So Sad