A girl transferred school cause subhuman hugged her

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Fan
This is the most JFL story from my elementary school days.

At my school, there was this short, skinny, peanut skill, recessed mf. He was an absolute eyesore ig. I was prolly 5’6 by then and that mf was a head shorter than me jfl.

Not only was this subhuman ugly af, but he was schizo af too. He'd legit take a box knife and threaten to kill us JFL. I have no idea why the school didn't do anything JFL but it is what it is (This happened in Korea btw). Anyways, there was this cute JB girl that all the boys had a crush on. She was around 7/10 and her mom was bad af too.

One day, we were playing with a flyer (the dog toy you throw around like boomerang), and this subhuman kid accidently hugged the JB while trying to catch the flyer.
What happened next was pure cagefuel JFL. The girl just started CRYING JFLLLLL. I guess hugging a subhuman is same as their grandma dying or something to foids. She then proceeded to call her parents and she went home early. She then never came back JFL. The teacher told us she transferred to another school.

I can only guess what he would have felt like. It's been 9 years since this happened. I wonder what he's doing now JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Orvka381, fxckz and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Meteor21, RAMU KAKA and 9 others

At my school, there was this short, skinny, peanut skill, recessed mf. He was an absolute eyesore ig. I was prolly 5’6 by then and that mf was a head shorter than me jfl.

Not only was this subhuman ugly af, but he was schizo af too. He'd legit take a box knife and threaten to kill us JFL. I have no idea why the school didn't do anything JFL but it is what it is (This happened in Korea btw). Anyways, there was this cute JB girl that all the boys had a crush on. She was around 7/10 and her mom was bad af too.

One day, we were playing with a flyer (the dog toy you throw around like boomerang), and this subhuman kid accidently hugged the JB while trying to catch the flyer.
What happened next was pure cagefuel JFL. The girl just started CRYING JFLLLLL. I guess hugging a subhuman is same as their grandma dying or something to foids. She then proceeded to call her parents and she went home early. She then never came back JFL. The teacher told us she transferred to another school.

I can only guess what he would have felt like. It's been 9 years since this happened. I wonder what he's doing now JFL.
Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
Vrutal, if he was a normal and gl it would turned into an childhood sweetheart moment and they vvould be married 4life

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and N8verBegan
Suicide on spot

this is brutal.

plot twist: this is op’s own villain story how he got blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: klip11

he's now posting on r/asianmasculinity talking about how he's not getting any action because of racism :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, klip11 and N8verBegan
Nigga
What the actual fuck.

I asked out a girl in 6th grade and she started crying. Students gathered around her and started calling me names and a ugly piece of shit.

She changed schools that year as well.
Fucking brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Imretarded?, N8verBegan and 2 others
@klip11 dont ya jfl react on my ptsd ya scally-bbc-wag

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, N8verBegan and klip11
Suicide on spot
He became more schizo after it. He would throw pencil case at kids and threaten to kill himself with a knife. Everyone hated him so we all wished for him to do it JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
He became more schizo after it. He would throw pencil case at kids and threaten to kill himself with a knife. Everyone hated him so we all wished for him to do it JFL
He prolly killed himself by now.

• So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan
There are two things that cause this deep depression and mental breakdowns in women:
1) The absence of Chad
2) The presence of a Sub-Chad

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan