A lot of whites are ethnics tbqh

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Let me explain so bring white=Aryan but Aryan is not a race it's a skull type.

For instance this guy is a white guy but he is not Aryan his skull is to shallow and narrow and ethnic if you coloured him brown he would look curry or what ever type of sand nigger.

Yet this guy is a Aryan

Because his skull is that of a white guy but with darker colouring if you gave this guy white colouring he would be white because being white is more than skin colour it's skull structure it's why you can have good looking ethnics because they arent ethnics they are dark skinned white guys like Alex schlab meanwhile even though that 16 year old have white skin colour his bones are ethnic and curry as fuck.

@thecel thoughts on this theory ?

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, vermillioncorefan, PseduoAryan and 16 others
Any half ethnic whites will be and should completely sterlised.
They are a disgrace to god and they are a manifestion of their parents pride.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, ominion and Jeww

Bro stop the cope even whites can be ethnic this is not a white guy it's a light skinned ethnic claiming to be white an actual white guy regardless of race has the skull of an Aryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, datboijj, vermillioncorefan and 13 others
Bro stop the cope even whites can be ethnic this is not a white guy it's a light skinned ethnic claiming to be white an actual white guy regardless of race has the skull of an Aryan

View attachment 2819323
Yes I know.
That is an ayran child.
mtn child.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: ominion, northern mogger, brucewayne78 and 3 others
Giga cope , Fuhrer chose me for reason

67A70BBC 7C20 4CB8 AA69 9F0F1C44192A

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ominion, MoggerGaston and 6 others
Most southern and eastern Europeans are ethnic

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, brucewayne78 and reptiles
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and BrahminBoss
Most southern and eastern Europeans are ethnic

Would you say this nigger is white ? See delusional niggers on here may try to claim he's white but I can see through his bones he is simple a dark skinned curry hyper dosing on monobenzine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, ominion, edgemaxx and 2 others
Aryan doesn't mean wide skulled

Hitler Youth poster, for reference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, Debetro, LooksThinker and 1 other person
No Aryan is hunter eyes an wide facial depth with a pronounced cheek bone flare
Don't talk about what you don't know nigga

That kid in the OP you used as an example is finnish, that's why he doesn't look tradionally white despite albino coloring

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and sportsmogger
looking white is just skin color everything else is cope

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Jeww, edgemaxx and 1 other person

That kid in the OP you used as an example is finnish, that's why he doesn't look tradionally white despite albino coloring
Finnish is very white.

What's your point I used a guy with sub par ethnic facial structure and I compared an Aryan guy with good facial structure

what, that kid is clearly aryan nigga, didnt the nazis focus on coloring and ethnicity, i mean finnish people weren't really aryans according to this map

but they're still more aryan than that nigga u posted

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

View attachment 2819323
He's not white. He's finno-ugric.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
@LooksThinker caught a stray

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and reptiles
whole world sees him as white, thats all that matters bro, nothing can change that

Bro ppl need to understand that white is a skull type and by that i mean most chads are white and most ethnic chads if you painted them white would be white there underlying bones are caucasian this guys isn't his skin colour is

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

For instance this guy is a white guy but he is not Aryan his skull is to shallow and narrow and ethnic if you coloured him brown he would look curry or what ever type of sand nigger.

View attachment 2819300

Yet this guy is a Aryan

View attachment 2819308

Because his skull is that of a white guy but with darker colouring if you gave this guy white colouring he would be white because being white is more than skin colour it's skull structure it's why you can have good looking ethnics because they arent ethnics they are dark skinned white guys like Alex schlab meanwhile even though that 16 year old have white skin colour his bones are ethnic and curry as fuck.

IMG 5704
IMG 2255

That kid is a Savolaxid, he’s an Aryan

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Jhon Smith, brucewayne78 and 2 others
i dont care if org user calls me ethnic. I never claimed white

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and LooksThinker
I'm true aryan 😡

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, brucewayne78, reptiles and 1 other person
I literally have north pontid pheno dnr

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

View attachment 2819300

Yet this guy is a Aryan

View attachment 2819308

View attachment 2819300

Yet this guy is a Aryan

View attachment 2819308

Kind of. You’re on the right track.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Fuck off with your christcuck shit you stupid faggot.

damn bro ur so smart no one wouldve known this had it not been for ur high iq expertise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, DelonLover1999, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
damn bro ur so smart no one wouldve known this had it not been for ur high iq expertise.

I learned from my brahmin teacher and my personal surgeons saar @brucewayne78 @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and BrahminBoss
Let’s meet this week bhai

If not shut the fuck up and Kys you faggot
@Gengar what is a bhai.

I don't understand inferior chatter :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Saar you disappoint me dr sunil dinduson from mumbai himself trained you
My Sama always treated me like his child fed me coconut milk with regular cow dung it helped me to grow tall and become 5'2 saar

• JFL
Enlighten my brahmin trained mind bhai
Imo it would be tier system. Lookmin would be a low tier aryan. Full germanic tall good skull would be tier 1. I’m sure you get the idea. I’m fairly sure looksmin is Finnish so he’s not even white/aryan

• +1
My Sama always treated me like his child fed me coconut milk with regular cow dung it helped me to grow tall and become 5'2 saar

Yeah makes more sense but my point stands there are whites themselves who aren't aryan or white like aiimpact like fuck of claiming your white when your 5 foot 4 with a non aryan skull

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Chico
Vasily Stepanov
Michal Mzarik
All are North Pontid pretty good pheno
yeah the op thinks everything other than dumbnigger shit pheno is ethnic

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy