A lot of you need to abolish the what if mindest; its toxic and counterproductive

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
A lot of .org users have this mentality that 'there is a guy uglier than me with a cute girl so had that be me instead i wouldnt rot here, its not fair'. Yes its not fair but you gotta reflect on your reality. Did you meet girls? Did you go out with them? Did you fuck? Or did they reject you? Why did they reject you?

Look at me for example. I mostly went out with psl 7+ alt girls who spend most of their time on forums reading about genetics and determinism. There was absolutely no way i could have fucked any of them. Are there girls out there who would date me? Probably, but see i didnt meet these girls. I met the other ones and they rejected me for looks. And it didnt happen once, it happened 7 times, so i know for sure my looks are dogshit. I once met a psl 8 5'11 21 yo med school stacy, do you think a giirl like that would date my sub 6 incel ass?

Focus on your flaws, stop telling yourself excuses. Stop thinking about others and start thinking about yourself. Because that ugly dude you are jealous of, had he been in your place, the girls that rejected you wouldnt even aknowledge his existance. There is no reason as to why you meet the people you do, its random so just concentrate on what is not random and you can do something about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, Primalsplit, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Controlled and intelligent inhibition + bravery is the way to go.
Completely letting go of all inhibitions is stupid.

A lot of .org users have this mentality that 'there is a guy uglier than me with a cute girl so had that be me instead i wouldnt rot here, its not fair'. Yes its not fair but you gotta reflect on your reality. Did you meet girls? Did you go out with them? Did you fuck? Or did they reject you? Why did they reject you?

Look at me for example. I mostly went out with psl 7+ alt girls who spend most of their time on forums reading about genetics and determinism. There was absolutely no way i could have fucked any of them. Are there girls out there who would date me? Probably, but see i didnt meet these girls. I met the other ones and they rejected me for looks. And it didnt happen once, it happened 7 times, so i know for sure my looks are dogshit. I once met a psl 8 5'11 21 yo med school stacy, do you think a giirl like that would date my sub 6 incel ass?

Focus on your flaws, stop telling yourself excuses. Stop thinking about others and start thinking about yourself. Because that ugly dude you are jealous of, had he been in your place, the girls that rejected you wouldnt even aknowledge his existance. There is no reason as to why you meet the people you do, its random so just concentrate on what is not random and you can do something about.
I agree.

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid
Controlled and intelligent inhibition + bravery is the way to go.
Completely letting go of all inhibitions is stupid.
Im too low inhibition. I'm starting to think it draws envy. How do I deal with this?

Surprised well

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid, Agendum and LancasteR
What if I dnr?

Just leave this poor guy be.
His current trajectory of life is already enough pain for him.
Why are you beating a dead horse?
cuz thats just how .org works

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Primalsplit

I second this advice

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit