A milf from my neighborhood begs me to fuck her (story time)

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
So today i was leaving the gym with a massive arms/delts pump (the best muscles to get a pump on) and i was heading to my local supermarket to buy eggs for dinner, and this 40 something year old milf that is my moms friend started talking to me in a flirting way, and then she said "you grew up very quick now you are such a big man" and touched my arms and it was an automatic boner and i got so horny, i got nerves and i laughed and said "thank you" then she said "i need a personal trainer, get my number and we can train together" i gave her my number and i ws heading to the exit she camed to me and whispered to my hear "call me after 8pm so my husband doesnt know" 💀💀💀💀 wtf bro, insane lifefuel my roided body is making milfs wet
I will definetly fuck her bro ong
(pic after my workout)
Screenshot 20240221 212028 comandroidgallery3d

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Jungcuck, efidescontinuado and 10 others
@WishIwasChico @PsychoDsk @TechnoBoss @Erudición @yeeyeeslayer

My man MILFs are nothing to be proud of

no milfs for your low class pheno

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and ConfusedBolivian
BBC only

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
So today i was leaving the gym with a massive arms/delts pump (the best muscles to get a pump on) and i was heading to my local supermarket to buy eggs for dinner, and this 40 something year old milf that is my moms friend started talking to me in a flirting way, and then she said "you grew up very quick now you are such a big man" and touched my arms and it was an automatic boner and i got so horny, i got nerves and i laughed and said "thank you" then she said "i need a personal trainer, get my number and we can train together" i gave her my number and i ws heading to the exit she camed to me and whispered to my hear "call me after 8pm so my husband doesnt know" 💀💀💀💀 wtf bro, insane lifefuel my roided body is making milfs wet
(pic after my workout)
View attachment 2760247
Ponderings from the slums of Puerto Suarez

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and ConfusedBolivian
Nice I love MILFs. Oldest I’ve ever been with was 52. Go to her house and destroy her.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedmark, poopoohead, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
@ConfusedBolivian record you fucking her and post it, and ill believe u

• JFL
Nice I love MILFs. Oldest I’ve ever been with was 52. Go to her house and destroy her.
Milfs are better then young foids bcs young foids are full of shit, milfs just want sex and a good time and are mature

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, mayo mogger, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, TechnoBoss and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Tales from the el alto opium farms

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, ropemaxxee and sportsmogger
Fucking brutal
Imagine being the husband
Pray that nigger doesn't go er on you

• JFL
(pic after my workout)
View attachment 2760247
Send pic of her face

(pic after my workout)
View attachment 2760247
every word chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: zura and ConfusedBolivian
please tag me if you slay