A milf from my neighborhood begs me to fuck her (story time)

So today i was leaving the gym with a massive arms/delts pump (the best muscles to get a pump on) and i was heading to my local supermarket to buy eggs for dinner, and this 40 something year old milf that is my moms friend started talking to me in a flirting way, and then she said "you grew up very quick now you are such a big man" and touched my arms and it was an automatic boner and i got so horny, i got nerves and i laughed and said "thank you" then she said "i need a personal trainer, get my number and we can train together" i gave her my number and i ws heading to the exit she camed to me and whispered to my hear "call me after 8pm so my husband doesnt know" 💀💀💀💀 wtf bro, insane lifefuel my roided body is making milfs wet
I will definetly fuck her bro ong
(pic after my workout)
View attachment 2760247
Tales from Bolivias asylum

That’s so fucking hot

My every experience with milfs ends with me being Sexually molested or groomed.

cuck this nigga so he learns better to never trust a female and never get married again

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
So today i was leaving the gym with a massive arms/delts pump (the best muscles to get a pump on) and i was heading to my local supermarket to buy eggs for dinner, and this 40 something year old milf that is my moms friend started talking to me in a flirting way, and then she said "you grew up very quick now you are such a big man" and touched my arms and it was an automatic boner and i got so horny, i got nerves and i laughed and said "thank you" then she said "i need a personal trainer, get my number and we can train together" i gave her my number and i ws heading to the exit she camed to me and whispered to my hear "call me after 8pm so my husband doesnt know" 💀💀💀💀 wtf bro, insane lifefuel my roided body is making milfs wet
(pic after my workout)
View attachment 2760247
There is no way you are a real person bro 😂

(pic after my workout)
View attachment 2760247
Bro damn, I’m mirin asf. Make her your sugar mommy

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian