A reason to live.

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
If you look good that’s already enough reason. You aren’t disgusted by yourself, you feel at least average, you have pictures of yourself, etc. The greater your genetics are the more reason you have to live.

But if you’re ugly like me, you can’t rely on your looks. So for those like me, let’s find reasons to stay alive.

Not copes, but actually having a purpose, goals, and meaning to the world. Like becoming an actor, doing something with art or music, becoming a professional fighter, creating a brand or company, helping people or animals, etc.

Anybody want to share their thoughts or goals? Sorry if this is a shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, EzioGrezzo, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
there is no reason to live if you are not good looking

• +1
Reactions: SA7, laske.7, Deleted member 3832 and 11 others
I just rot now and play minecraft while learning about finance and computer science

fuck socializing

But if you’re ugly like me, you can’t rely on your looks. So for those like me, let’s find reasons to stay alive.

Not copes, but actually having a purpose, goals, and meaning to the world. Like becoming an actor, doing something with art or music, becoming a professional fighter, creating a brand or company, helping people or animals, etc.

reaching this level of beauty

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, didntreadlol, Deleted member 5061 and 5 others
purpose - being good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Vidyacoper
Jfl if you're not planning on surgerymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 5061 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and nestivv
Jfl if you're not planning on surgerymaxxing.
I am, I just need a lot of money. But personality and purpose does matter too bro. Everything matters.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Find something you enjoy doing and then just do it

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RobticaI and EverythingMaxxer
If you look good that’s already enough reason. You aren’t disgusted by yourself, you feel at least average, you have pictures of yourself, etc. The greater your genetics are the more reason you have to live.

I agree that these things are all worth pursuing, but I see it as conditional on whether you’re good-looking. I’m only able to think about it sequentially: looks are a means to an end, and without that step checked off, I wouldn’t be able to fully enjoy secondary goals, interests, and passions.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5061 and Vidyacoper
I agree that these things are all worth pursuing, but I see it as conditional on whether you’re good-looking. I’m only able to think about it sequentially: looks are a means to an end, and without that step checked off, I wouldn’t be able to fully enjoy secondary goals, interests, and passions.
True, looks play a big role in my will to live, when I look in the mirror I just want to die. I have major flaws I want to fix and think I should be living underground until then.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Exactly this, aint no finding purpose without looks. Purpose in itself is the biggest cope- trying to manipulate yourself into thinking that you can find a purpose.

No motherfuckers, helping others, being useful idiot for the society etc. , basically acting as a stepping stone for others is not a real purpose.

Thats how normies and bluepillers cope- „I just have to find my purpose in life and then all things will fix themselves eventually“.. no bluepilled motherfucker, they wont.

The only purpose is slaying+ getting respect and validation from ppl for your superior dna and enjoying everything else in between, because you have no pressure achieving your true purpose. Thats the reason why chads are succesful in their job/hobbies etc. Because they take it easy, are rarely stressed out, rarely feel pressure etc.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Its a good topic. I wouldnt be so mad and sad about being ugly when it only afftected your dating life but it effect all aspects of your life. How you are treated, which chances you have to get a job etc.

Exactly this, aint no finding purpose without looks. Purpose in itself is the biggest cope- trying to manipulate yourself into thinking that you can find a purpose.

No motherfuckers, helping others, being useful idiot for the society etc. , basically acting as a stepping stone for others is not a real purpose.

Thats how normies and bluepillers cope- „I just have to find my purpose in life and then all things will fix themselves eventually“.. no bluepilled motherfucker, they wont.

The only purpose is slaying+ getting respect and validation from ppl for your superior dna and enjoying everything else in between, because you have no pressure achieving your true purpose. Thats the reason why chads are succesful in their job/hobbies etc. Because they take it easy, are rarely stressed out, rarely feel pressure etc.
@turkproducer

Reaching and looking for contentement is the reason of all beeing to live.

Old ppl usually gigacope and try to find purpose in their old age, because deep inside they know that its fkn over for them. So they usually become someone that helps/teaches/etc. others or cope with hobbies in order to distract their mind from realizing that theyre irrelevant and pretty much walking zombies and avoiding selfdestruction through cope/purpose/hobbies etc.

Why do you think most old ppl, even when theyre retired already and dont have to work anymore are fkn miserable, hateful and depressed etc.?

Because they know its fkn over for them and all they do is cope or rot. Some x-Cels do too, but at least some whatevercels have a chance to ascend, whereas old ppl dont. Its over for them, they can do nothing to change that. Nobody wants to be around them, nobody cares about them (well apart from some family members, but even they barely care, cause they have their own life, family, problems etc.).

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 2227
Old ppl usually gigacope and try to find purpose in their old age, because deep inside they know that its fkn over for them. So they usually become someone that helps/teaches/etc. others or cope with hobbies in order to distract their mind from realizing that theyre irrelevant and pretty much walking zombies and avoiding selfdestruction through cope/purpose/hobbies etc.

Why do you think most old ppl, even when theyre retired already and dont have to work anymore are fkn miserable, hateful and depressed etc.?

Because they know its fkn over for them and all they do is cope or rot. Some x-Cels do too, but at least some whatevercels have a chance to ascend, whereas old ppl dont. Its over for them, they can do nothing to change that. Nobody wants to be around them, nobody cares about them (well apart from some family members, but even they barely care, cause they have their own life, family, problems etc.).

They cope with religion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5293 and Deleted member 5061

Ngl life is shit without love and sex. But you can still have a decent live with a good job and pay prostitutes etc.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI

Ok bhai. You're clearly very depressed. Try not to kill yourself.

I have no reason to live. If someone blew my brains out at this very second I wouldn’t me mad. I would be dead

Do things that you like/love to do. That’s how normal people go about life.

Yh. The sad truth. I don't know what will happen in the future but I'll rather die by myself than going through that.

i have no purpose