A roided dude with decent frame would legit mog like 99% of guys in my uni

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Ded srs. People in my uni are so painfully mediocre. I went on instagram again to stalk on a bunch of profiles of guys and girls in my uni. I've evern posted the best looking guys and girls here and they barely got rated HTN. Literally any stylemaxxed roided dude with a decent enough frame would mog my entire uni to the ground jfl. People overestimate the average looks level on the forum..

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheMaxxer333, CreepyJewel1 and 9 others
Last edited:
There are white in my uni tho and I've posted there here too.
coming to a pajeet university as a white guy is a cheat code to infinite bitches. No way white people aren’t slaying pajeetas left and right

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
coming to a pajeet university as a white guy is a cheat code to infinite bitches. No way white people aren’t slaying pajeetas left and right
Not really. Most of them just stick to their own social circles and do their own thing. All of them are fat or wirh school shooter phenos. You can see the pics I posted in that thread. Overall very meh looking and not very NT. They only hang out with people from their own social groups. Most curries barely even talk to them let alone slay. People here are very tribalistic.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Kristin
Not really. Most of them just stick to their own social circles and do their own thing. All of them are fat or wirh school shooter phenos. You can see the pics I posted in that thread. Overall very meh looking and not very NT. They only hang out with people from their own social groups. Most curries barely even talk to them let alone slay. People here are very tribalistic.
surprising. I figured most curries were white worshipping

maybe if they were white stacies it would be different, but I guess JBW doesn't work if you're legit deformed

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Jason Voorhees
surprising. I figured most curries were white worshipping

maybe if they were white stacies it would be different, but I guess JBW doesn't work if you're legit deformed
They are white worshipping as in they admire these foreigners white skins but no one has the balls or thr interest to pursue them. Sometimes these foreign students get asked for pictures by curries who come from rural areas. Both guys and girls. They go back home and brag to their friends and relatives about how they met the white man and how they'll somehow get a green card with this connection and settle abroad.

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 18522
Because you're all put put din din dalits

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Not hard to mog at uni