A simple looks tests to see where you stand

I really hope this forum isn't serious about all of these 8+scores because if it is then this forum is filled with the brim of massive volcels and mentalcels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I really hope this forum isn't serious about all of these 8+scores because if it is then this forum is filled with the brim of massive volcels.

Many aren't incel

• +1
Tbh this thread and score rating is meme, even my chart when I tried to correct you
you cant measure like this
shit-jpg.44492

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
I got 7 points

bacon IQ thread

Fixed your chart boyo

Race

1 points: Northern European whites
0 point: "Non-Ayrian" whites (slavs, southern-europeans etc), brown people, blacks
-5 points: Asians and Indians

Face

6 points: Good
3 point:. Average
-6 points: Medicore (you don't need to be revolting to be have a medicore looking face. Don't cope with this one)

Height

5 points: Tall
1 point: Average
-5 points: Short

Frame

2 points: Big
0 point: Average
-4 points: Narrow

Eye color

2 points: Blue or green
1 point: Amber, red, hazel etc
0 points: Brown, dark, gray

Penis

7 points: Big
-10 points: Small

Voice

3 points: Deep
0 point: Normal
-2 points: Nascal

24+ points: Very attractive/Gigachad
14 points: Attractive/Chad
11 points: Slightly attractive/Chad-lite
8 points. Average/Normie
6 points: Slightly unattractive/Low-tier normie
4 points: Unattractive/Incel
2 points: Very unattractive/Truecel

+1
+4
+4
+2
+3.5
+1.5

16? Still too high, it's 10 again
Tbh this thread and score rating is meme, even my chart when I tried to correct you
you cant measure like this
shit-jpg.44492

I think I know why:

These type of tests favor people who are well-rounded on paper, when extremes like massive dick or aesthetically supreme face are far more valuable, and extremes like microdick or revolting face are death sentences

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Somebody did a Tinder/dating app experiment with blacckops2cel over at the lookism forum in Africa and Asia and he completely slayed. So yes, he COULD in fact slay with non-whites. Your argument is fail.

EDIT: https://incels.is/threads/st-blacko...om-neetsupremacists-tinder-experiment.101130/

EDIT 2: The fact that blacckops2cel can slay like this (in addition to non-whites with decent faces failing to do the same) is also proof that face is overrated. People are massively underselling the importance of all the other traits. Which is why I made face only a single factor.
Somebody did a Tinder/dating app experiment with blacckops2cel over at the lookism forum in Africa and Asia and he completely slayed. So yes, he COULD in fact slay with non-whites. Your argument is fail.

EDIT: https://incels.is/threads/st-blacko...om-neetsupremacists-tinder-experiment.101130/

EDIT 2: The fact that blacckops2cel can slay like this (in addition to non-whites with decent faces failing to do the same) is also proof that face is overrated. People are massively underselling the importance of all the other traits. Which is why I made face only a single factor.

Need to see more proof before I'm comvinced. For all you know this chick is either an extreme outlier or is has an ulterior motive(e.g betabux, ticket to america). I wanted to watch the video but it didnt work for me.

Blackops2cel will never get the kind of matches that chad gets in 24 hours. I can guarantee you that a Chad tinder experiment side by side will be 2 different worlds.

This sucks

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
A simple test to see how attractive you are. This isn't the first time I have made something like this but this time there are some updates such as factoring in things like voice, penis size and eye color. I only score 6 points despite being white fuk this gay earth.

Race

2 points: Northern European whites
1 point: "Non-Ayrian" whites (slavs, southern-europeans etc), brown people, blacks
0 points: Asians and Indians

Face

2 points: Good
1 point:. Average
0 points: Medicore (you don't need to be revolting to be have a medicore looking face. Don't cope with this one)

Height

2 points: Tall
0 points: Short

Frame

0 points: Narrow

Eye color

Penis

0 points: Small

Voice

2 points: Deep
1 point: Normal
0 points: Nascal

14 points: Very attractive/Gigachad
12 points: Attractive/Chad
10 points: Slightly attractive/Chad-lite
8 points. Average/Normie
Why is having the blue and green eye color worth as much as having a good face or tall height? This test is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and Stingray
With 12 Points i'm Chad then. Height amf average Penis destroy me but in the end i'm low tier bc i'm eyebrowcel

got a 4 but this is a cope thread anyway
Fixed your chart boyo

Race

1 points: Northern European whites
0 point: "Non-Ayrian" whites (slavs, southern-europeans etc), brown people, blacks
-5 points: Asians and Indians

Face

6 points: Good
3 point:. Average
-6 points: Medicore (you don't need to be revolting to be have a medicore looking face. Don't cope with this one)

Height

5 points: Tall
-5 points: Short

Frame

-4 points: Narrow

Eye color

Penis

7 points: Big
-10 points: Small

Voice

3 points: Deep
0 point: Normal
-2 points: Nascal

24+ points: Very attractive/Gigachad
14 points: Attractive/Chad
11 points: Slightly attractive/Chad-lite
8 points. Average/Normie
that seems more like it im not even positive!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656

> Edit:

Edit: Wow! Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended and androidcel
Lol, apparently I am a 6. :feelsohh:

Fucking dumbass. Face is everything. How can being white contract a shitty face? You're fucking retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Krezo and OCDMaxxing
Low IQ thread, what do you mean by "tall", etc... What are measurements for those?

Same with voice, penis, etc..

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Alexanderr and androidcel
Low IQ thread, what do you mean by "tall", etc... What are measurements for those?

Same with voice, penis, etc..

Agreed. Tall for foods could be 6 foot, but irl it's like 6'3 atleast

Need to see more proof before I'm comvinced. For all you know this chick is either an extreme outlier or is has an ulterior motive(e.g betabux, ticket to america). I wanted to watch the video but it didnt work for me.

Blackops2cel will never get the kind of matches that chad gets in 24 hours. I can guarantee you that a Chad tinder experiment side by side will be 2 different worlds.

Here is the original lookism thread. If you just read the thread you will see it's legit.

Then there is also this which is basically the same thing with mediocre looking white dudes getting laid in Asia. It's so extreme that entire articles are now written about it even by normies: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/R6msd5XoiKmOoNS92VPy0Q

Sorry, but RACE MATTERS. Being white easily grants you a few extra points regardless of all other factors.

EDIT: lmao here is the original lookism thread on it btw: https://lookism.net/Thread-LOL-Chinese-News-Asking-to-Eradicate-Foreign-White-Incels

Last edited:
A simple test to see how attractive you are. This isn't the first time I have made something like this but this time there are some updates such as factoring in things like voice, penis size and eye color. I only score 6 points despite being white fuk this gay earth.

Race

1 point: "Non-Ayrian" whites (slavs, southern-europeans etc), brown people, blacks

Face

0 points: Medicore (you don't need to be revolting to be have a medicore looking face. Don't cope with this one)

Height

Frame

Eye color

Penis

Voice

8 points. Average/Normie
Eye colour is incorrect. As long as the colour is bright its a positive trait.

• +1
Here is the original lookism thread. If you just read the thread you will see it's legit.

Then there is also this which is basically the same thing with mediocre looking white dudes getting laid in Asia. It's so extreme that entire articles are now written about it even by normies: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/R6msd5XoiKmOoNS92VPy0Q

Sorry, but RACE MATTERS. Being white easily grants you a few extra points regardless of all other factors.

EDIT: lmao here is the original lookism thread on it btw: https://lookism.net/Thread-LOL-Chinese-News-Asking-to-Eradicate-Foreign-White-Incels

Maybe it does faggot, but you're saying it matters as much as face? Jfl the cope is insane. Intel is one of the best looksmaxxers on here and he's brown as hell

Maybe it does faggot, but you're saying it matters as much as face? Jfl the cope is insane. Intel is one of the best looksmaxxers on here and he's brown as hell

I can't be bothered to dig them up but videos have been posted here and on incels.is of Asian guys with decent or even good looking faces being turned down for being Asian. Race matters as much as face.

r/truerateme scale so bump everything up 2 rating for face

7/10 face: 9 points (top 1 percent)
6/10 face: 7 points (top 20 percent)
5/10 face: 5 points
4/10 face: 2 points (Bottom 20 percent)
3/10 face 0 points

Height
<5'6: -4 points
5'7- -2 points
5'9-5'11: 0 points
6'0+: 2 points

Musularity
Built: 1 point
Athletic: 1 point
Skinny: 0 points
Fat: -1 points (affects face too)

1 point: subhuman
2 points: truecel
3 points: incel
4 points: Low tier normie
5 points: Normie
7 points: High tier normie
8 points: Chad-lite
10 points: Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 1546 and Deleted member 656
According to this meeks is "average/normie"

Race doesn't matter, but Indians are usually less attractive as a population.
Eyes are preference.

Race
2 points: Northern European whites (blonde, white skin)

Face

Height

Frame
2 points: Big not big but atheletic with decent muscles and low bf

Eye color

Penis
1.5 points: 7 inch dick with average girth

Voice
1.5 points: somewhat deep (especially on phone, many told me)

6 points

Seems correct

I'm 6''. Is this ''tall'' or average?
Taller than average so tall I guess.
Race
2 points: Northern European whites (blonde, white skin)

Face

Height

Frame
2 points: Big not big but atheletic with decent muscles and low bf

Eye color

Penis
1.5 points: 7 inch dick with average girth

Voice
1.5 points: somewhat deep (especially on phone, many told me)
Prove you have a good face.

I got 12 points. Being Scandinavian is superior asf.
Actually if i am more kind to myself i could tane all the 14 points. But my voice is not really as deep as i’d like and my frame could be wider.

I already told you this is autism

They're not. There was a study posted on lookism a while back showing women don't desire light eyes more. Stop coping and worshipping you disgust me.

Post study

Why are gray eyes seen as unattractive? I think gray eyes look extremely beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Vishnuk, Guest and hebbewem
I got 12 points. Being Scandinavian is superior asf.
Actually if i am more kind to myself i could tane all the 14 points. But my voice is not really as deep as i’d like and my frame could be wider.

Where in scandi do you live

Lol I guess I’m a giga char

I can't be bothered to dig them up but videos have been posted here and on incels.is of Asian guys with decent or even good looking faces being turned down for being Asian. Race matters as much as face.
Thaat's fucking funny because here in Texas a 6'1 Asian chad is fucking all the chicks at my high school. Cope all you want bro.

Race

Face

Height

Frame

Eye color

Penis

Voice

8 points. Average/Normie
Rudimentary but effective.

3/10 face 0 points

Height
5'7- -2 points

Musularity

Seems to be far more accurate by way of how much each category is weighed, but I scored chad lite on each test regardless...

low tier normie

Eye color (not even eye region, just color) is as heavily weighted as height and face? Eye color comes secondary to eye shape, bone support, skin and eyebrows. What the fuck is this? Looks are only as important as voice, eye color, and frame, even if your looks are 99+ percentile? No. Also, there is such thing as a black, Arab, East Asian, or even Amerindian slayer (usually mixed race but not necessarily; I'll find some pics here if requested). In addition, there are plenty of Slavs and other European phenotypes that often have blue eyes, large skulls, light skin, and other typical "Aryan" features.

Miro Cech is Slavic:

Other non-Aryan chads that break your point system:

Race

Face

Height

Frame

Eye color

Penis

Voice

8 points. Average/Normie
Good thread

0 (lol at shit brown eyes)
0 (voicecel)

I think it's flawed tho cuz I could be gigachad apparently if I faked deep voice and I wore colored contacts

3/10 face 0 points

Height
5'7- -2 points

Musularity

Giphy 12

Good test op JFL at retards who can’t take the Nordic pill

But I would add norther euro + north western euro (British ,Scottish,Irish, northern France) they have one of the best looking phenotypes in the world too and also they are somewhat tied with northern euro

simple looks test: look at attractive femoid and see if she smiles, is indifferent or disgusted
chad, normie, incel

Northern European, my face is good, I'm average height, average frame, green eyes, average penis, deep voice.

11 points lmao, which does that make me?
simple looks test: look at attractive femoid and see if she smiles, is indifferent or disgusted
chad, normie, incel
It's weird, because whenever I smile girls smile back.. yet I still have self confidence with my fucking jaw not being super sharp lmao

yeah cause "slightly attractive" is a chadlite. JFLLL you guys are literally autistic.