A simple money making idea you never would have though of which proves I'm smarter than you.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Black market ass and tit injections.

outsmarts me

if someone is a legit surgeon why ever the hell would he get into that? 1 snitch and your career is over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
if someone is a legit surgeon why ever the hell would he get into that? 1 snitch and your career is over
You're fucking retarded. You don't have to be a legit surgeon to inject something into an asscheek bruh. You're legit so fucking retarded you can't even COMPREHEND a simple method that is literally GIVEN to you. No wonder you're broke, you have absolutely no chance at making money yourself. Enjoy your life, slave.

You're fucking retarded. You don't have to be a legit surgeon to inject something into an asscheek bruh. You're legit so fucking retarded you can't even understand a simple method that is literally SPOONFED to you. No wonder you're broke, you have absolutely no chance at making money yourself. Enjoy your life, slave.
yeah no shit, i wanted to say in the first post if you're not a legit surgeon, you're not good at it and same case with someone snitching on you.
thats why i didn't feel the need to include it.
I'm far from being broke, I'm the richest user on this forum (make hundreds everyday), you're the one who's wages laving at walmart lmaooo you little shit

Last edited:
yeah no shit, i wanted to say in the first post if you're not a legit surgeon, you're not good at it and same case with someone snitching on you.
thats why i didn't feel the need the include it.
I'm far from being broke, I'm the richest user on this forum (make hundreds everyday), you're the one who's wages laving at walmart lmaooo you little shit
Stop trying to backpeddle, phaggot. Your brainlet status has already been officially recognized, dumby.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Redrighthand
The safest moneymaxing method is getting a computer science degee. If you work 1-2 hours a day soley on your degree+ side projects, you will make it big in the bay area.
It's as easy as learning spanish. Arguably a lot more fun as well.
Buisiness is good but you need connections and you need a really good college. Also pay fluctuates and it's risky.

You'd have to have at least some level of credentials to pull it off and make people believe you.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
You'd have to have at least some level of credentials to pull it off and make people believe you.
No you wouldn't, braincuck. Google it. Multiple niggresses have already been arrested for it. The news articles include their estimated earnings. Literally all you have to say is you had your medical license revoked, failed out of med school, etc. if they don't trust you.
The safest moneymaxing method is getting a computer science degee. If you work 1-2 hours a day soley on your degree+ side projects, you will make it big in the bay area.
It's as easy as learning spanish. Arguably a lot more fun as well.
Buisiness is good but you need connections and you need a really good college. Also pay fluctuates and it's risky.
Legit as fuck. I'm going to college for computer science. Going to focus on Githubmaxxing solely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
this. pisses one customer off and its over. its probably over anyway, can't do it in long term
there are black market surgeons but not for things such as filler injections. they charge a lot and only accept customers who are vouched for.

Last edited:
Something that actually could make you a richfag (and something I have plans to do) is run a food truck/stand at places where people congregate. Like carnivals, fairs, near tourist locations, ect.

It does require some business savvy, and some initial investment. Also depending on the location you need to sign a contract to give x% of your earnings to the carnival manager or whatever.

Something that actually could make you a richfag (and something I have plans to do) is run a food truck/stand at places where people congregate. Like carnivals, fairs, near tourist locations, ect.

It does require some business savvy, and some initial investment. Also depending on the location you need to sign a contract to give x% of your earnings to the carnival manager or whatever.
Legit but everyone's already doing it. If I were you, I would focus on selling photogenic/Instagram-ready foods. Like that Dragon breath shit.

2329.jpg