Libgen.rs but there is a lot of satellite sites

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Anna's Archive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier, VRmogs, Deleted member 3573 and 3 others
yeah, pretty much any book can be found on libgen so long as its relevant enough.

I used it to pirate my neuroscience and organic chemistry textbooks, but the problem is that it doesn't work if the book is incredibly esoteric. For instance there is a book written by my professors at my university that cannot be found anywhere online since it is only used for one class at my university and nowhere else in the world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1, Gonthar, BrahminBoss and 2 others
yeah, pretty much any book can be found on libgen so long as its relevant enough.

I used it to pirate my neuroscience and organic chemistry textbooks, but the problem is that it doesn't work if the book is incredibly esoteric. For instance there is a book written by my professors at my university that cannot be found anywhere online since it is only used for one class at my university and nowhere else in the world.
and if its not top 10 popular in the world for its category then its probably shit

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Mr. President
Is the rational male by rollo tomassi there?

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 26859, Mr. President and 1 other person
and if its not top 10 popular in the world for its category then its probably shit
no shit? I didn't say it was a good book, only that im forced to get it for school

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
  • +1
does it have like malware or pop up ads?

edit: libgen.rs doesnt work for me at least, it says 404 not found lol

Last edited:
I'm about to download a cheeky novel but @Mr. President are you sure that it's safe sir?
Not tryna get malware sir, ngl.

• +1

Lol, many university professors write books and try to peddle them at their courses, some won't even allow you to take an exam if you don't buy their book first.

• +1
nope i had to buy a book on an esoteric subject cos it was nowhere online and it was 100% worth it

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Lol, many university professors write books and try to peddle them at their courses, some won't even allow you to take an exam if you don't buy their book first.
yeah that's exactly what happened to me...the only way to get the worksheets needed to pass the class only came with the fucking book.

if only someone posted the worksheets on coursehero, then i could have just downloaded them all jfllllll

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
yeah that's exactly what happened to me...the only way to get the worksheets needed to pass the class only came with the fucking book.

if only someone posted the worksheets on coursehero, then i could have just downloaded them all jfllllll
Yes, many professors put some obscure information or details in the book, that you can't find anywhere else, so you can't learn from other sources and you really have to buy their book.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Mr. President

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Mr. President

They do that to make money and boost their own image.

• +1