Shit fed up of moneymaxxing ideas I find online

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Are there any legit ways to learn to make money 😹

Every website is a scam I’ve had best success just going out and working my ass off

But still of course wanting to become financially free does anyone know of any legit sites to learn

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and PseudoMaxxer
The Real World of Andrew Tate

• JFL
Reactions: fuse, EzikoIsHere, Gigatyrone69 and 3 others
Like forums online discussing ideas and methods that are real jfl, fed up of all these oversaturated ideas and pointless money making forums

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, PseudoMaxxer and forevergymcelling
black hat world

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
honestly wage slave pay is great even at shit like mcdonalds if you live with your parents, just make sure you aren't making less than your coworkers and within 1-2 years you'll be able to afford every surgery you need unless its like LL or something

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, PseudoMaxxer, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Hmm let me check it out
just know it takes some time reading threads, other peoples journeys etc. until u find something worth trying / something ur capable of doing

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
honestly wage slave pay is great even at shit like mcdonalds if you live with your parents, just make sure you aren't making less than your coworkers and within 1-2 years you'll be able to afford every surgery you need unless its like LL or something
Exactly what I'm doing now, saving about 1000-1250 dollars a month just wageslaving while living at home until I can get surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 51465, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Exactly what I'm doing now, saving about 1000-1250 dollars a month just wageslaving while living at home until I can get surgeries.
what are you getting

• +1

Lev Peshkov

• JFL
cat fishin old pervs are a great way all yu hav to do is collect sum bitchs noodes and just send req to snap followers and jus do the shit accordingly . if lucky you could afford a bm no kidding:soy:

• +1
Are there any legit ways to learn to make money 😹

Every website is a scam I’ve had best success just going out and working my ass off

But still of course wanting to become financially free does anyone know of any legit sites to learn
Other than getting a proper job, (online jobs are an option too) not really. You have content creation which is extremely viable but, it requires you to develop skills that take a long time to get.

• +1
Other than getting a proper job, (online jobs are an option too) not really. You have content creation which is extremely viable but, it requires you to develop skills that take a long time to get.
Understood, kinda already on the content creation grind aswell atm as ROI incredible and pretty much nothing to loose as a lot of ppl post for fun anyway

I already work sales and get paid a comfortable wage

Maybe second job online? What do you mean by this can you elaborate?

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Understood, kinda already on the content creation grind aswell atm as ROI incredible and pretty much nothing to loose as a lot of ppl post for fun anyway

I already work sales and get paid a comfortable wage

Maybe second job online? What do you mean by this can you elaborate?
One of my old friends works a call center online, Im not sure exactly how it worked but she used a headset and was able to play games while working at the same time. We'd be in discord calls and stuff. Not sure where she worked or how to apply though.

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940
One of my old friends works a call center online, Im not sure exactly how it worked but she used a headset and was able to play games while working at the same time. We'd be in discord calls and stuff. Not sure where she worked or how to apply though.
You sex haver !

• JFL