Chagpt book method from bhw

R

romm2el

Diamond
I copied this from bhw, op method
Make Money Using Chat GPT - $250/Week With This Untapped Technique!
Thread starterad2007 Start dateFeb 5, 2024 Tagshow to make money with chatgpt how to use chatgpt to make money make money online make money using chat gpt

Next
Feb 5, 2024
ad2007
ad2007
Jr. VIP Jr. VIP
Hi everyone!

Hope you’re fine and doing great. I’m here to share another MMO method with you which has the potential of earning from a couple of hundreds to thousands of dollars a month. As always, I explain everything in the simplest possible way so you can get the idea fast, follow it easily and even make it yours by twisting it.

So, take a seat, relax, get your coffee (or tea!) and start reading the steps “carefully”!

Short Intro:
Today, I've got an exciting side hustle to share with you – one that's flying under the radar but has the potential to help you make your first $1,000 through affiliate marketing in 2024. The best part? You get paid at least $5 for every lead, even if they don't make a purchase! (Yea, it’s called CPA for sure and everybody knows it!).
Let's dive into how you can leverage the ChatGPT, to make money online (even as a complete beginner), without revealing your face or requiring any special skills.

Step 1 - Sign Up For Audible Affiliate Program
First things first, we're tapping into Audible.com, a treasure trove for book lovers. Audible has an affiliate program that pays you $5 for every lead you refer, regardless of whether they make a purchase or not. So, head over to audible.com/ep/affiliate-intro , scroll down, click on " Become an Affiliates," and join the program. Once you have your affiliate link, you're ready to promote.

5iIZNF-ApRKZ2NdRkyImDasvz8AWJ0mCom7MeEtsAAatqrTQODLtsbrF-9WeJM-4d5xyJAQGRvhhJZOKtukbgAWBcrESC4SD6J9jpB7YHFoKvRK9A7WYljDxOXBRXQ3N8joqnn66IDDVYDmIcI1kJSY
Step 2 - ChatGPT Comes to Play
Now, it’s time to use power of AI ChatGPT for our method. Go to chat.openai.com, create a free account, and ask ChatGPT for the ”top 10 books in a niche of your choice”. For this example, we're going for self-help genre. ChatGPT will generate a list of self-help books.

Here’s the list that I’ve for from ChatGPT:

EbiQksJCuOVhXyE9Vm4rlx542Uzy18AzckIx-hXm3msZKLLktFjhp9UeNoSTi8u9dxLCq4-iugKWI3IdHtSkrUWGgPWVCbiqJNVdMqD2b5xoY4llA37j21OExO-HRo94r1YE4C8UtP5suMYqVccBoE0

Step 3 - Book Selection
Choose a book that's available on Audible.com. Copy the title, check its availability on Audible, and ensure it's a well-known book. I liked "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle”, so I searched for it on Audible and fortunately, it’s available there!

JF1CL6bNWbLZJOqRt-W6LdC4hnCbfMb1vyHhXq8HO7peWVHB4lyRn084AlYvq8_Lpt6iFEbOTU8HBOwBfMlvdOKDGhBnlb91jeT4_5bdtt3TUcBrmns-24LnSuyYrhUozGV38cma0y-JChVS8shhUe0

Now back to ChatGPT to create a compelling summary for the book. Request chatGPT to write a 2,000-word summary of the chosen book, including the title and author. The AI will craft an engaging summary that forms the backbone of your promotional content.

Here’s how I’ve done it:
2YiouJUk3ZyRDhyFHrRXYu8j1dy9Tt_2B-yH55i6yDkBNLAHD4CV6Mn3FYmwMelpdXGgmK5vvuF3JgLQptwFzR_0Srnw-reW-npPrZtzb-pWwH_9nkH20fXPX7aDbsTwVLQJ95O4zF00E1e-ujwqXAM
Step 4 - Meet Your Golden Traffic Source, Medium.com!
I’m sure you know the Medium platform but for those who are not familiar with that yet, Medium is an American online publishing platform developed by Evan Williams and launched in August 2012. It’s a great place to share your stories and because of very high DA (Domain Authority) it has, your content will rank on Google pretty fast!

2J30PKC2t-bTIn2KbXuxQxDgqBvJ0qUza8FsPd-A5NiFrlI-9WnFQvvhH6kA0bJmyv1M0yV0Up7F_fNmY_YryPx37CA8NDJv4LU_Bj0bS6Emt5rZprLauFYWotZnOUTc3GXJOeWHhdIDRAsp3sA_IbE

Now, Head over to medium.com, Sign up, click on "Write" at top of the page, and start building your article.

Important Note 1: Before publishing your AI generated article on Medium, you need to make it unique first. So go to quillbot.com ,past your article and click on “Paraphrase”.
This step is crucial for making your content stand out in the eyes of search engines. (with a free version, you can Paraphrase up to 125 words per time. To life the limit, you need to get a subscription of quillbot but we don’t need the paid version for this method).

Important Note 2: The keyword research is important in this method. Although your article has a high chance of getting rank in 1st page of Google for any keywords but it’s recommended to start with low hanging fruit keywords first. And you should use it the chosen keyword in your title as well as several times inside your article.

For our example, we go to https://www.wordstream.com/keywords

And search for name of our chosen book: “The power of now”.

Now, you have a long list of keywords; look for keywords with “Low” competition and pick the best one for title of your article. I choose “the power of now key points” keyword with 1600 traffic/month and low competition.

ctpogDQzI1mApdQkZClOLBFZj-qPfJwqR3Q51EfZ3tCKddcbjZnNJ9OqURpd2rTmym9Yvp1hFHrap7SbjffSgTrgLcczJI8gDY9u5wlb2rzBwnjMoEWYhX0WON-9KKwAXROHNa17s7BK0LZmkjmfByU

Now put it as your title in medium and repeat it 3-5 times inside your article.

Step 5 - Inset Your Affiliate Links
Throughout your article, strategically insert your Audible affiliate links. This can be seamlessly done by highlighting a section, clicking on the link symbol, and pasting your affiliate link. Your links will blend naturally into the content.

And don’t worry about getting banned, it’s allowed to use affiliate links in your article in Medium!

0Smf8l2khYoCmg_KoZwv1gpcj1Px4skMpt9M4bSZiiGekQsYJL7ZdS2wkOf0qrz3RVC3rYiwLr_VWBn4mQ1u8Fp1DTmidZuZJ9R9f3I62-Dz6ehAS9L3bQRfLRSn9exGipVbuh0zTbwa1DeyPF8ho1M

Also, don’t forget to enhance your article by adding images. You can use pexels.com to find related images for your article.

Step 6 - Publish, Rinse, Repeat & the Art of Forgetting!
Once your article is polished, add relevant tags like "success" "self-improvement," and "make money" then hit the publish button.
Brilliant! Your content is now published on one of the best publishing platforms on the web and it’s going to be ranked on Google in the fastest possible way!
Also, don’t stick to your one published article; you should forget about it as soon as you publish the article and let it go its own way. Move on to the next article, make a plan for the next 10, 20 or even 50 articles and you’ll definitely get results.

Conclusion
If you’ve got the idea behind this method, you know that its potential is limitless. The beauty of this method lies in its scalability. Repeat the process with different books and niches, expanding your reach and potentially earning hundreds or even thousands of dollars monthly. It's a snowball effect – the more people you refer, the more money you make. Remember, consistency is the key, so keep creating and promoting articles to build your passive income stream.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to hit the “Like” button if you liked the method.

P.S. I’ve explained the method in the help-self books niche but it can be expanded to any other niche so don’t limit yourself and go for the niches that you really love.

P.S.S. Pls don't ask me "show me a result, show me a result, show me a result..." I've got result with this method and any other method that I introduce you here but sharing my result does not add any value to the method and it also may misleading you think that you may get the same result as mine but that does not work like that and it all depends on the time and effort you put behind a method.

So if you feel this method makes sense, just give it a shot, otherwise, simply move on to other methods! ;)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: likenesss, VisageVirtuoso√, 147 and 12 others
Gonna do this, thanks for the method boyo. Also don't medium pay for the views your article have garnered?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and future_mogger
gonna do this over the next month. if it sticks it sticks

also is it really a 2,000 word summary and not 2,000 characters? having a hard time with 2,000 words even with AI

Thread starterad2007 Start dateFeb 5, 2024 Tagshow to make money with chatgpt how to use chatgpt to make money make money online make money using chat gpt

Next
Feb 5, 2024
ad2007
ad2007
Jr. VIP Jr. VIP
Hi everyone!

Hope you’re fine and doing great. I’m here to share another MMO method with you which has the potential of earning from a couple of hundreds to thousands of dollars a month. As always, I explain everything in the simplest possible way so you can get the idea fast, follow it easily and even make it yours by twisting it.

So, take a seat, relax, get your coffee (or tea!) and start reading the steps “carefully”!

Short Intro:
Today, I've got an exciting side hustle to share with you – one that's flying under the radar but has the potential to help you make your first $1,000 through affiliate marketing in 2024. The best part? You get paid at least $5 for every lead, even if they don't make a purchase! (Yea, it’s called CPA for sure and everybody knows it!).
Let's dive into how you can leverage the ChatGPT, to make money online (even as a complete beginner), without revealing your face or requiring any special skills.

First things first, we're tapping into Audible.com, a treasure trove for book lovers. Audible has an affiliate program that pays you $5 for every lead you refer, regardless of whether they make a purchase or not. So, head over to audible.com/ep/affiliate-intro , scroll down, click on " Become an Affiliates," and join the program. Once you have your affiliate link, you're ready to promote.

5iIZNF-ApRKZ2NdRkyImDasvz8AWJ0mCom7MeEtsAAatqrTQODLtsbrF-9WeJM-4d5xyJAQGRvhhJZOKtukbgAWBcrESC4SD6J9jpB7YHFoKvRK9A7WYljDxOXBRXQ3N8joqnn66IDDVYDmIcI1kJSY
Now, it’s time to use power of AI ChatGPT for our method. Go to chat.openai.com, create a free account, and ask ChatGPT for the ”top 10 books in a niche of your choice”. For this example, we're going for self-help genre. ChatGPT will generate a list of self-help books.

EbiQksJCuOVhXyE9Vm4rlx542Uzy18AzckIx-hXm3msZKLLktFjhp9UeNoSTi8u9dxLCq4-iugKWI3IdHtSkrUWGgPWVCbiqJNVdMqD2b5xoY4llA37j21OExO-HRo94r1YE4C8UtP5suMYqVccBoE0

Step 3 - Book Selection
Choose a book that's available on Audible.com. Copy the title, check its availability on Audible, and ensure it's a well-known book. I liked "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle”, so I searched for it on Audible and fortunately, it’s available there!

JF1CL6bNWbLZJOqRt-W6LdC4hnCbfMb1vyHhXq8HO7peWVHB4lyRn084AlYvq8_Lpt6iFEbOTU8HBOwBfMlvdOKDGhBnlb91jeT4_5bdtt3TUcBrmns-24LnSuyYrhUozGV38cma0y-JChVS8shhUe0

Now back to ChatGPT to create a compelling summary for the book. Request chatGPT to write a 2,000-word summary of the chosen book, including the title and author. The AI will craft an engaging summary that forms the backbone of your promotional content.

Here’s how I’ve done it:
2YiouJUk3ZyRDhyFHrRXYu8j1dy9Tt_2B-yH55i6yDkBNLAHD4CV6Mn3FYmwMelpdXGgmK5vvuF3JgLQptwFzR_0Srnw-reW-npPrZtzb-pWwH_9nkH20fXPX7aDbsTwVLQJ95O4zF00E1e-ujwqXAM
I’m sure you know the Medium platform but for those who are not familiar with that yet, Medium is an American online publishing platform developed by Evan Williams and launched in August 2012. It’s a great place to share your stories and because of very high DA (Domain Authority) it has, your content will rank on Google pretty fast!

2J30PKC2t-bTIn2KbXuxQxDgqBvJ0qUza8FsPd-A5NiFrlI-9WnFQvvhH6kA0bJmyv1M0yV0Up7F_fNmY_YryPx37CA8NDJv4LU_Bj0bS6Emt5rZprLauFYWotZnOUTc3GXJOeWHhdIDRAsp3sA_IbE

Now, Head over to medium.com, Sign up, click on "Write" at top of the page, and start building your article.

Important Note 1: Before publishing your AI generated article on Medium, you need to make it unique first. So go to quillbot.com ,past your article and click on “Paraphrase”.
This step is crucial for making your content stand out in the eyes of search engines. (with a free version, you can Paraphrase up to 125 words per time. To life the limit, you need to get a subscription of quillbot but we don’t need the paid version for this method).

Important Note 2: The keyword research is important in this method. Although your article has a high chance of getting rank in 1st page of Google for any keywords but it’s recommended to start with low hanging fruit keywords first. And you should use it the chosen keyword in your title as well as several times inside your article.

Now, you have a long list of keywords; look for keywords with “Low” competition and pick the best one for title of your article. I choose “the power of now key points” keyword with 1600 traffic/month and low competition.

ctpogDQzI1mApdQkZClOLBFZj-qPfJwqR3Q51EfZ3tCKddcbjZnNJ9OqURpd2rTmym9Yvp1hFHrap7SbjffSgTrgLcczJI8gDY9u5wlb2rzBwnjMoEWYhX0WON-9KKwAXROHNa17s7BK0LZmkjmfByU

Throughout your article, strategically insert your Audible affiliate links. This can be seamlessly done by highlighting a section, clicking on the link symbol, and pasting your affiliate link. Your links will blend naturally into the content.

And don’t worry about getting banned, it’s allowed to use affiliate links in your article in Medium!

0Smf8l2khYoCmg_KoZwv1gpcj1Px4skMpt9M4bSZiiGekQsYJL7ZdS2wkOf0qrz3RVC3rYiwLr_VWBn4mQ1u8Fp1DTmidZuZJ9R9f3I62-Dz6ehAS9L3bQRfLRSn9exGipVbuh0zTbwa1DeyPF8ho1M

Also, don’t forget to enhance your article by adding images. You can use pexels.com to find related images for your article.

Once your article is polished, add relevant tags like "success" "self-improvement," and "make money" then hit the publish button.
Brilliant! Your content is now published on one of the best publishing platforms on the web and it’s going to be ranked on Google in the fastest possible way!
Also, don’t stick to your one published article; you should forget about it as soon as you publish the article and let it go its own way. Move on to the next article, make a plan for the next 10, 20 or even 50 articles and you’ll definitely get results.

Conclusion
If you’ve got the idea behind this method, you know that its potential is limitless. The beauty of this method lies in its scalability. Repeat the process with different books and niches, expanding your reach and potentially earning hundreds or even thousands of dollars monthly. It's a snowball effect – the more people you refer, the more money you make. Remember, consistency is the key, so keep creating and promoting articles to build your passive income stream.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to hit the “Like” button if you liked the method.

P.S. I’ve explained the method in the help-self books niche but it can be expanded to any other niche so don’t limit yourself and go for the niches that you really love.

P.S.S. Pls don't ask me "show me a result, show me a result, show me a result..." I've got result with this method and any other method that I introduce you here but sharing my result does not add any value to the method and it also may misleading you think that you may get the same result as mine but that does not work like that and it all depends on the time and effort you put behind a method.

So if you feel this method makes sense, just give it a shot, otherwise, simply move on to other methods! ;)
Thanks

Next
Feb 5, 2024
ad2007
ad2007
Jr. VIP Jr. VIP
Hi everyone!

Short Intro:

Step 3 - Book Selection

Here’s how I’ve done it:

Conclusion

Check dms boyo

Next
Feb 5, 2024
ad2007
ad2007
Jr. VIP Jr. VIP
Hi everyone!

Short Intro:

Step 3 - Book Selection

Here’s how I’ve done it:

Conclusion

You think putting the affiliate link in tiktok Bio with 20k followers would generate money too if they just need to click it? Sorry if i am wrong im new to this stuff

Why would bro release this, also bhw is gold, but im a lazy cuck
Bro BHW is a goldmine, I’m too stupid to properly know what SEO is, don’t have time to frantically rot on there, I enjoy rotting on here more

what is bhw
black hat world, it's supposed to be black hat (illegal) methods to acquire money on the internet, or atleast immoral ways, but its kinda like looksmax, not very organized. But a shit ton of ads for each sector.

Imagine looksmax, but how to make money online.

• +1
Reactions: 147
black hat world, it's supposed to be black hat (illegal) methods to acquire money on the internet, or atleast immoral ways, but its kinda like looksmax, not very organized. But a shit ton of ads for each sector.

Imagine looksmax, but how to make money online.
preciate it bro will check it out

bookmarked appreciate it

Next
Feb 5, 2024
ad2007
ad2007
Jr. VIP Jr. VIP
Hi everyone!

Short Intro:

Step 3 - Book Selection

Here’s how I’ve done it:

Conclusion

Dnrd motherfucker

How much have you made?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
watch me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65499
Dnrd shit method

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I checked the audible affiliate program you talked about...It read that, "Associates are eligible to receive advertising fees for each site visitor who signs up for an Audible membership plan and/or purchases an a la carte audiobook on Amazon.com.". And no where in this website claims that you get 5$ for every lead from Audible affiliate when someone clicks the link. Maybe I misread some things. Let me know if this is correct.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65499
I checked the audible affiliate program you talked about...It read that, "Associates are eligible to receive advertising fees for each site visitor who signs up for an Audible membership plan and/or purchases an a la carte audiobook on Amazon.com.". And no where in this website claims that you get 5$ for every lead from Audible affiliate when someone clicks the link. Maybe I misread some things. Let me know if this is correct.

its probably an american benefit