THE ONLY GUIDE YOU WILL EVER NEED FOR YOUR TEETH

Welcome to my comprehensive guide for your teeth.

This article is to look at teeth whitening and straightening, as well as the effects.

When girls look at a guy, the first three things they notice are his height, eyes, and teeth. We already have enough posts about the eye area and height max coping, so now it's time to look at your teeth, arguably the most important and easily changeable component of your hygiene.

WHITENING

The only way to whiten your teeth is through hydrogen peroxide. Don't listen to these fuckers who will try to tell you that oil pulling or rubbing coconuts on your teeth will help you; it is a scam. Below is a daily routine to keep your teeth white and an effective procedure to whiten them three times a year.

Prerequisite
The only prerequisite is that you have to have basic oral hygiene (brushing and flossing daily).

Daily routine
Everyday, you should use toothpaste with a high concentration of hydrogen peroxide (ideally 5%), as well as mouthwash with hydrogen peroxide (mine is 2%), I bought the "Colgate Optic White Whitening" toothpaste and mouthwash (links for both are at the end of the article).

Whitening procedure

(Credit goes to pneumocystosis for his post on this procedure, which gave me inspiration.)

What you will need:

- High-quality curing light (400 nm + wavelength) (Purchased for around $90; link at end of article)
- Plastic mouth openers (around $3; link at the end of the article)
- Swivel mirror ($10, link at end of article)
- Gingival barrier gel (VERY IMPORTANT TO NOT BURN GUMS) (bought for $30, link at end of article)
- Remineralization gel ($20, link at end of article)
- High concentration hydrogen peroxide gel (mine was 44%, which is the highest I found) (it was $25; link at the end of the article)

procedure:

⁃ apply the gingival barrier in between gums and teeth, right on the edge (make sure no part of your gum is left below the barrier or it will get burned) [diagram1]
⁃ Use high-quality curing light (400 nm+) to harden the barrier (turn on the light and run it over the gel till it hardens).
⁃ Apply hydrogen peroxide gel to each tooth (the gel comes with a mixing tip, so it should be easy to apply evenly. Also, make sure to only use a very small amount per tooth; one syringe should last a whole year).
⁃ Wait 30 minutes and wipe off each tooth with a paper towel.
⁃ Reapply hydrogen peroxide gel.
- Repeat the previous three steps three times.
⁃ Once done, apply remineralization gel to each tooth.
⁃ Wait 30 minutes and remove
- Repeat the previous 2 steps until you are satisfied. (The remineralization gel is meant to reduce sensitivity, so I would recommend a few rounds, or else you will regret it the next day. Be very generous).

Notes:

- When you finish, your teeth will be so sensitive that they will be in pain for about 48 hours. The remineralization gel is meant to reduce it but can only do so much.
- Make sure to store the hydrogen peroxide gel in a fridge.
- I found that gum helps reduce the pain the next day.
- Do this every 4 months for the best results.

MOUTH STRUCTURE

Optimal mouth posture is a normal bite with straight teeth. Nothing can really be done to change your bite or tooth alignment without surgery; if you haven't money maxed or live in a third-world country, you are fucked.

Invisalign

The most optimal way to make your teeth straighter and fix the spacing is with Invisalign. It is fairly expensive, but it will fix crowding issues and even make your jaw more even. The best part is that it is the only method that doesn't involve leaving large, ugly metal contraptions in your mouth.

Bite alignment surgery (orthognathic surgery)

Orthognathic surgery is the most obvious choice when it comes to fixing any over or under-bite. The good thing is that it is a low-risk surgery, but it is expensive. This surgery involves cutting the jaw bone, removing pieces, or inserting a segment to shorten or extend the length of your jaw. [diagam2]

If you don't have a normal bite, a bite alignment surgery is basically a necessity. [diagram3]

Notes:

You will probably notice that I didn't even mention mewing. This was very much on purpose because it is just cope compared to any actual cosmetic surgery. If you keep whining about putting your tongue in the correct spot, you'll never ascend.

LINKS

Below are the links to where I bought the materials for the whitening procedure. (All prices are in USD.)

Hydrogen peroxide toothpaste ($10)

Hydrogen peroxide mouthwash 3 pack ($18)

Curing light ($90)

Mouth openers ($5)

Swivel mirror ($12)

Gingival barrier gel ($30)

Remineralization gel ($17)

Hydrogen peroxide gel 44% ($26)

Gingival gel
Orthognatic surgery

Bites

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, CarrotMaxxer and HarrierDuBois
Thank you for reading!

Bookmarked, mogger thread OP.

I did the teeth whitening guide that pneumatocystosis posted. Fully laid on the floor under a mirror and applied the gingival barrier/35% hydrogen peroxide gel. It was a huge pain in the ass and took a long time to do. If you let the gel sit on your teeth for long enough to actually whiten them to a significant degree, it is extremely painful. For the first 10-15 minutes of having the gel on your teeth it doesn’t feel like anything but after a while you will start getting extreme nerve pain that is unbearable. It’s not just painful afterwards, it hurts badly DURING the procedure if you leave the gel on long enough to get the proper whitening effects.

I couldn’t take it and had to wipe the gel off after a few rounds of 15 minutes. The pain also lasted into the next day and I would get random zaps of pain that made my whole body tense up. It didn’t even whiten my teeth better than whitestrips did. That being said my teeth were not really yellow before. I was lucky to apply the barrier correctly and I did not damage my gums but it will be very painful if you fuck it up and get the HP gel on your gums. All in all, it was not worth it. Just get some crest whitestrips, if your teeth are so badly yellow that you need something stronger, let the dentist do it.

• JFL
Reactions: ominion