My PSL surgical design for the canthus' (created a new type of bleph)

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
I mentioned my desire for a medial and lateral canthoplasty and am gonna leak the design for feedback

My original plan was to perform purely a "medial canthoplasty" However it is important to keep the Medial canthus=Lateral Sclera triangle (thanks A10)

Here's an example off google of a near even lateral sclera-Medial canthus

My Lateral Sclera is bigger than my medial canthus which is why I will be removing more skin from the medial canthus

ICD concerns- right now I have wide ICD, and Ideal ESR. This can easily be fixed DIY

Tools for the procedure

Surgical Scalpel

Surgical Mixed Sutures
Multi set tweezers

This will cover the incision, suturing, and removal of excess skin. If you high inhib you can use lidocaine (if you can source it)

@CoreSchizo made his own OTC cocktail of anesthetics for his procedure, waiting on him to post so I can use this.

Some quick anatomy, the medial canthus is the red triangle basically the red tendon makes it visible

This small bit of skin will be excised, and the tendon will be resutured to the new incision. Literally so giga easy its comical. The skin excision wont be painful, suturing through the tendon will suck for .1 seconds.

Boom you have a mogger medial canthus (5 min procedure btw costs 40$)

LATERAL CANTHUS

This shit is a bit more tricky, some surgeons sinch the orbicularis from the inner part of the eye to the canthus to remove sclera show which is insanely retarded.

Heres what I mean by this, bluepilled surgeon.

Why wouldn't you perform orbicularisorrhaphy laterally? its common sense this should make sense to a 3rd grader.

If we perform a pseudo blepharoplasty, not rly a blepharoplasty thats why I said I invented this surgery but its a similar concept

Heres what Id be going for

do you see how his orbicularis is positive? we can replicate this with clavicularplasty (yes I am naming this after myself seethe abt it)

This skin will be excised and resutured, squeeze your skin together and you will see your eyes become mogger

People have tried this with PDO cogs but the result is 1 year long, IF and big if, you can actually figure it out

One of the smartest users @SteveRogers was having a hard time pulling the canthus vertically & laterally and he's a PDO expert

Also with surgical scissors, or a scalpel unideally. A small incision can be made inside the lateral canthus and its not to be resutured. Extremely small, 1mm.

pull the skin away from your face so you dont cut your eye like this

Just a small snip should do the trick, it wont bleed much just hold gause and let the new incision heal on its on

-DONT CUT PAST YOUR SCLERA OR YOU WILL LOOK RETARDED IF THE LATERAL CANTHUS IS JUST HALLOW/RED.

Your main incision will be the pseudo bleph 1712624541220

This will give u the main results (clavicularplasty)

Wear gloves and be safe! Chads in the making.

MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE YOUR RATIOS BEFORE YOU BRUTALLY CUCK YOUR ICD ASWELL. If your ICD is ideal, only cut DOWNWARD dont make the canthus closer together. Im only going for an angled cut cuz mine is wide.

Tags
@RealSurgerymax @SteveRogers @androgenic @pneumocystosis @Orc @CoreSchizo @coispet @NumbThePain

Please give me suggestions on this @RealSurgerymax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, UrGirlsMcm, pneumocystosis and 43 others
Legit banger dropped I ordered the supplies alr, just a presurgical design

me and @SteveRogers will be gandy by 2025

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, synock21, Hernan and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, pneumocystosis, kt4x_w and 2 others
I mentioned my desire for a medial and lateral canthoplasty and am gonna leak the design for feedback

My original plan was to perform purely a "medial canthoplasty" However it is important to keep the Medial canthus=Lateral Sclera triangle (thanks A10)

View attachment 2847962

View attachment 2847963

View attachment 2847969

My Lateral Sclera is bigger than my medial canthus which is why I will be removing more skin from the medial canthus

ICD concerns- right now I have wide ICD, and Ideal ESR. This can easily be fixed DIY

Tools for the procedure

Surgical Scalpel

Surgical Mixed Sutures
Multi set tweezers

This will cover the incision, suturing, and removal of excess skin. If you high inhib you can use lidocaine (if you can source it)

@CoreSchizo made his own OTC cocktail of anesthetics for his procedure, waiting on him to post so I can use this.

View attachment 2848079

Some quick anatomy, the medial canthus is the red triangle basically the red tendon makes it visible

View attachment 2848088

This small bit of skin will be excised, and the tendon will be resutured to the new incision. Literally so giga easy its comical. The skin excision wont be painful, suturing through the tendon will suck for .1 seconds.

LATERAL CANTHUS

This shit is a bit more tricky, some surgeons sinch the orbicularis from the inner part of the eye to the canthus to remove sclera show which is insanely retarded.

View attachment 2848100

Why wouldn't you perform orbicularisorrhaphy laterally? its common sense this should make sense to a 3rd grader.

If we perform a pseudo blepharoplasty, not rly a blepharoplasty thats why I said I invented this surgery but its a similar concept

View attachment 2848104

View attachment 2848106

do you see how his orbicularis is positive? we can replicate this with clavicularplasty (yes I am naming this after myself seethe abt it)

View attachment 2848114

This skin will be excised and resutured, squeeze your skin together and you will see your eyes become mogger

People have tried this with PDO cogs but the result is 1 year long, IF and big if, you can actually figure it out

One of the smartest users @SteveRogers was having a hard time pulling the canthus vertically & laterally and he's a PDO expert

View attachment 2848121

Also with surgical scissors, or a scalpel unideally. A small incision can be made inside the lateral canthus and its not to be resutured. Extremely small, 1mm.

View attachment 2848127

Just a small snip should do the trick, it wont bleed much just hold gause and let the new incision heal on its on

-DONT CUT PAST YOUR SCLERA OR YOU WILL LOOK RETARDED IF THE LATERAL CANTHUS IS JUST HALLOW/RED.

Your main incision will be the pseudo blephView attachment 2848114

MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE YOUR RATIOS BEFORE YOU BRUTALLY CUCK YOUR ICD ASWELL. If your ICD is ideal, only cut DOWNWARD dont make the canthus closer together. Im only going for an angled cut cuz mine is wide.

Tags
@RealSurgerymax @SteveRogers @androgenic @pneumocystosis @Orc @CoreSchizo @coispet @NumbThePain

Ngl was reading and some part seemed so dangerous I had pain in my butthole several times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber and AySab
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, looksmidder, D1390pilled and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Aypo129
Record it

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, IMOGYOU, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
its high iq only
im 143iq and im in dental school with peak grades and i can tell this is legit retardation to do at home. mind u i did fillers at home too, but this is just too much. u need to sterilize the material (it isnt by factory), u need surgical laps, proper air Management etc. u really wanna get a infection IN UR FUCKING EYES???

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, BoredPrince, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
im 143iq and im in dental school with peak grades and i can tell this is legit retardation to do at home. mind u i did fillers at home too, but this is just too much. u need to sterilize the material (it isnt by factory), u need surgical laps, proper air Management etc. u really wanna get a infection IN UR FUCKING EYES???
JFL water, you need to be sterile really? do u think im a fucking retard kys. how would u get an infection in your eye from those incisions. stop fear mongering this is legit giga easy

im 143iq and im in dental school with peak grades

LARP and tales from ur moms basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, pneumocystosis, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
high iq user, always posting good threads :p:p

Do you wanna be tagged for my injecting fat into eye area post? @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I try my best bhai

Fuck yea of course, you figured out how to graft DIY??? PM me a tut or post a thread ?? this is elite
I wil be doing research and trying buy stuff. If I cant get the fat I will try to get my own and use it.:feelswah:

I wil be doing research and trying buy stuff. If I cant get the fat I will try to get my own and use it.:feelswah:
try to source the supplies to graft on aliexpress, i was trying to find out how to do it yesterday

@dragomaxxer @NotCarv @TechnoBoss @NorwoodAscender tagging bhais

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, TechnoBoss, dragomaxxer and 3 others
Bruh, at least do the research before you even say this. Lol, you haven't even gotten supplies. For fuck's sake.

try to source the supplies to graft on aliexpress, i was trying to find out how to do it yesterday

What did you find?

Bruh, at least do the research before you even say this. Lol, you haven't even gotten supplies. For fuck's sake.
He got my hopes up for nothing !

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and CoreSchizo
I was going to make a thread about my progess and the before and after updates but The draft was getting messed up so I quit @Clavicular

I was going to make a thread about my progess and the before and after updates but The draft was getting messed up so I quit @Clavicular
please for the love of god try again

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
@dragomaxxer @
NotCarv
@NotCarv @
TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss @
NorwoodAscender
@NorwoodAscender tagging bhais
mirin. would ascend u hard asf. same here. any time table of when ur thinking of doing it?

He got my hopes up for nothing !

please for the love of god try again
I have yet to inject and buy supplies but I am making a before post to show the basic plan. Then I will make an after progss post. This will take me a couple months. Since I am young I will have to wageslave to even buy the stuff. But the payoff will be worth it. I will try to make it a botb/sticky thread.

As someone who has had fat grafting done good fucking luck trying to do that shit DIY. Lipo is a legit workout for a doctor performing the procedure on someone else so I don't possibly see how someone could do it DIY. Also feels like your abdominal area was beat to shit right after lipo.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232 and SteveRogers
Make sure to use local anesthetic as well

As someone who has had fat grafting done good fucking luck trying to do that shit DIY. Lipo is a legit workout for a doctor performing the procedure on someone else so I don't possibly see how someone could do it DIY. Also feels like your abdominal area was beat to shit right after lipo.
If there is a will, there is a way, bhai.

The type of shit I log on for

• +1
Reactions: asiancel1
I have yet to inject and buy supplies but I am making a before post to show the basic plan. Then I will make an after progss post. This will take me a couple months. Since I am young I will have to wageslave to even buy the stuff. But the payoff will be worth it. I will try to make it a botb/sticky thread.
ty saar
water
If there is a will, there is a way, bhai.
View attachment 2848165
excited to graft!
i mog you so broootally in iq + looks
mirin. would ascend u hard asf. same here. any time table of when ur thinking of doing it?
within the month

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen, barettrealrx, goatfr and 1 other person
I'm willing to bet $500 no one here can successfully DIY fat graft to any noticeable extent unless they're a complete lard ass.
just graft ur ass theory

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and mog_or_be_mogged
JFL water, you need to be sterile really? do u think im a fucking retard kys. how would u get an infection in your eye from those incisions. stop fear mongering this is legit giga easy

LARP and tales from ur moms basement
not LARP, i never larp and i have ppl who can confirm it. im not fear mongering, its just a real possibility. the infection spreads easily through soft tissue, u could easily infect ur lacrimal ducts and glands, orbicular muscles, etc. btw u probably dont even know how to properly put on sterile surgical gloves and im out here extracting 3rd molars every week. why the fuck would u even want to do this looking like u? im all in for looksmaxing but this is peak mental illness. zero ROI for a big risk

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and barettrealrx
not LARP, i never larp and i have ppl who can confirm it. im not fear mongering, its just a real possibility. the infection spreads easily through soft tissue, u could easily infect ur lacrimal ducts and glands, orbicular muscles, etc. btw u probably dont even know how to properly put on sterile surgical gloves and im out here extracting 3rd molars every week. why the fuck would u even want to do this looking like u? im all in for looksmaxing but this is peak mental illness. zero ROI for a big risk
theres ROI that you can have this

just be sterile theory

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
ty saar

water

excited to graft!

i mog you so broootally in iq + looks

within the month
Nigga what happen if you slip with the scalpel?

• JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IMOGYOU, PseduoAryan, mog_or_be_mogged and 2 others
Don’t get anything from AliExpress bro that shit will fuck you up.

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv, dehydrated and Clavicular
good very good

a downward medial canthus would look retarded in someone with nct?

did u notice any changes frmo the botox @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

View attachment 2847962

View attachment 2847963

View attachment 2847969

Tools for the procedure

Surgical Scalpel

Surgical Mixed Sutures
Multi set tweezers

View attachment 2848079

View attachment 2848088

LATERAL CANTHUS

View attachment 2848100

View attachment 2848104

View attachment 2848106

View attachment 2848114

View attachment 2848121

View attachment 2848127

Your main incision will be the pseudo blephView attachment 2848114

Tags

Will this have a positive effect on canthal tilt or nah

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
This ignores basic plastic surgery principles like
  • Skin tension lines
  • Flap design (VY/Z)
and will
  • leave horrible scars
  • possibly cut or release the canthal ligaments (which you will not have the skills to reattach, especially DIY),
  • possibly cut the lacrimal duct
Nonetheless an interesting idea. We could look into designing a a more practical surgery with similar goals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, albanian_chad, IMOGYOU and 16 others
theres ROI that you can have this
View attachment 2848179

just be sterile theory
the scar wont look even near the natural thing, sorry bro. scar healing is completely random, it can look straight and okayish or heal completely deformed. i know what im talking about

• +1
This ignores basic plastic surgery principles like
  • Skin tension lines
  • Flap design (VY/Z)
and will
  • leave horrible scars
  • possibly cut or release the canthal ligaments (which you will not have the skills to reattach, especially DIY),
  • possibly cut the lacrimal duct
thanks doc for reinforcing that this is a shitty ideia

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen and NotCarv
Bump show results when u do

low inhib mogger u need some fat balls to do this shit by urself I like how ur becoming more deranged by the hour bhai u have my full support ❤️

If everything goes succes full , could I come to US and you do it on me pls ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, socialcel, baboon593 and 3 others