A thick dense beard is admired everywhere.

B

blackpilled1

Silver

Attachments

• B5C6DD6F-043D-4E51-B8C8-6DA42540F733.jpeg
    B5C6DD6F-043D-4E51-B8C8-6DA42540F733.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 0
gigachad is beard frauding

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and cc287
Man Body GIF

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and midlatinocel
Beards look stupid

I can grow a thick one easily and I shave it off because beards are for brainwashed NPCs
I am new in this community. Where i can learn all the abbreviations?
MTN
LTN
NPCs
Never understand them

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill and Xangsane
Only for men who have no jaw

• +1
Reactions: Chadlet666, tombradylover, iam good boy and 3 others
If you have a good jaw and wear a thick beard that hide it then you do not deserve tour jaw

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, PushingTheLimits and Lucifer X
Thick beard = camouflage for bad bones. The easy way out

clean shaven mogs when you have a great jawline. Not an opinion but a fact. Beard pales in comparison

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Joe Rogancel, Lucifer X and 1 other person
No one cares TBH

clean shaven mogs when you have a great jawline. Not an opinion but a fact. Beard pales in comparison
There was a study where they said, 10 days heavy stubble is the most attractive.

If you have a good jaw and wear a thick beard that hide it then you do not deserve tour jaw
I'm so sorry you look like that man
IMG 8903

• JFL
Reactions: Chadlet666, mortis, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
There was a study where they said, 10 days heavy stubble is the most attractive.
stubble is cool in my book. I think it prob does appeal to most women. But to prime women having a beard is just retarded unless ur frauding a shite lower third. water

I'm so sorry you look like that manView attachment 2415180
Hahahaha
Choosing the worst picture I shared (and in the dark), editing it to make me ugly on it then claiming that I look ugly.
Rather cringe.

The fact is : you looked even worse than that before you nose job and fillers

light stubble is better unless youre curry or subhuman

being clean shaven as an old man takes too much effort and is cringe like what youre trying to show kek

light stubble is better unless youre curry or subhuman

being clean shaven as an old man takes too much effort and is cringe like what youre trying to show kek
Cool nigga but the fact of the matter is beard is for frauds with shit lower thirds. I never said anything about stubble.

Cool nigga but the fact of the matter is beard is for frauds with shit lower thirds. I never said anything about stubble.
cool u just implied clean shaven mogs stubble in first sentence

cool u just implied clean shaven mogs stubble in first sentence
stubble does not equal a fucking beard bruh. By that logic when u said light stubble u implied clean shave. Get the fuck outta here

stubble does not equal a fucking beard bruh. By that logic when u said light stubble u implied clean shave. Get the fuck outta here
you said "clean shaven mogs when you have a great jawline. Not an opinion but a fact."

how is light stubble close to clean shave

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
Only for men who have no jaw

it’s comments like these that lack all nuance.

you can have a good jaw and still look better with a stubble vs clean shaven for many reasons:

1) hides a long philtrum
2) hides a flat philtrum
3) most MEN have beard follicle at some level that leave a green undertone even when you clean shave.

In these cases a light stubble is absolutely better than clean shaven EVEN if you have a great jaw/chin.

He looks undoubtedly better with higher sex appeal when he’s rocking a stubble.
IMG 4497

IMG 4499

• +1
Reactions: marek937, HellenicChad and wollet2
it’s comments like these that lack all nuance.

you can have a good jaw and still look better with a stubble vs clean shaven for many reasons:

1) hides a long philtrum
2) hides a flat philtrum
3) most MEN have beard follicle at some level that leave a green undertone even when you clean shave.

In these cases a light stubble is absolutely better than clean shaven EVEN if you have a great jaw/chin.

If look’s undoubtedly better with a stubble.
View attachment 2415187
View attachment 2415188
yes use a singular example of a old cell whose fucked either way with prime women. Btw If u had the ability to read u can see I clearly said clean shaven mogs beard. stubble is not beard. U guys are ugly and stupid it is truly over wtf

yes use a singular example of a old cell whose fucked either way with prime women. Btw If u had the ability to read u can see I clearly said clean shaven mogs beard. stubble is not beard. U guys are ugly and stupid it is truly over wtf

that’s a straw man argument.

The point isn’t that it’s a singular example. The point is that you need to be nuanced in your thinking.

It’s literally case by case. I’m not making a case that every person with a nice jaw should rock a stubble. I’m saying there are faces that absolutely look better with a stubble EVEN when they have a great jawline bc stubble hides more than just a shit jaw.

It detracts from a flat philtrum and green undertones from beard follicles that everyone will eventually have.

And I would refrain from calling anyone ugly looking like this
IMG 4501

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
that’s a straw man argument.

The point isn’t that it’s a singular example. The point is that you need to be nuanced in your thinking.

It’s case by case. I’m not making a case that every person with a nice jaw should rock a stubble. I’m saying there are faces that absolutely look better with a stubble EVEN when they have a great jawline bc stubble hides more than just a shit jaw.

It detracts from a flat philtrum and green undertones from a beard follicles that everyone will eventually have.

And I would refrain from calling anyone ugly looking like this
View attachment 2415192
whats insane to me is that you cannot read. I said stubble could mog with prime women already. The argument was never against stubble. It was against full on beards u fucking idiot stop wasting my time. Pointless argument and the dude u posted is invisible to prime women. Barely a normie. Never waste my time like that again and learn to read

whats insane to me is that you cannot read. I said stubble could mog with prime women already. The argument was never against stubble. It was against full on beards u fucking idiot stop wasting my time. Pointless argument and the dude u posted is invisible to prime women. Barely a normie. Never waste my time like that again and learn to read

it’s guys like you that need stubble the most.

Your philtrum makes me want to throw up. Literally looks like a mined cave.

you said "clean shaven mogs when you have a great jawline. Not an opinion but a fact."

how is light stubble close to clean shave
Vs a beard yes it does mog and ur coping if u think otherwise. With stubble it depends. Light stubble is closer to a clean shaven look then a full on beard. I shouldn't have to explain this

it’s guys like you that need stubble the most.

Your philtrum makes me want to throw up. I would be embarrassed putting that pic as my profile pic

Bros philtrum literally looks like a mined cave.
I love this profile pic and will keep it for a while. Thanks for ur meaningless opinion. Women don't seem to mind :forcedsmile: :sneaky:

I am new in this community. Where i can learn all the abbreviations?
MTN
LTN
NPCs
Never understand them
mtn= medium tier normie
ltn= low '' '' ''
npc=why did you ask this jfl.

• +1
I love this profile pic and will keep it for a while. Thanks for ur meaningless opinion. Women don't seem to mind :forcedsmile: :sneaky:

you look like a ethnic chihuahua

And you write like a abused redditor that was bullied in middle school.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
you look like a ethnic chihuahua

And you write like a abused redditor that was bullied in middle school.
Keep crying for me. These are some of the shittiest roasts I've ever heard. The fact of the matter is u are invisible to prime women and u failed to understand that I never was arguing against stubble. U couldn't read like the retard you are and now u wanna attack me when Im much better looking than you ever will be. It feels good mogging the vast majority of men, you included incel. Not my fault ur too stupid to read

Keep crying for me. These are some of the shittiest roasts I've ever heard. The fact of the matter is u are invisible to prime women and u failed to understand that I never was arguing against stubble. U couldn't read like the retard you are and now u wanna attack me when Im much better looking than you ever will be. It feels good mogging the vast majority of men, you included incel. Not my fault ur too stupid to read

IMG 4505

IMG 4507

IMG 4508

You’re a bug eyed 5’9 ethnic peasant. When you’re not frauding with flash lighting and angled selfies your true disgusting gutter ridden ethnic subhumanity comes out for full display

Son you can run but you can’t hide from me. I will expose you no matter which corner you run to you little ethnic autistic midget.

Plus your ears stick out. You have deep set forhead wrinkles, you have permanent deer in the headlight abused PREY look. You will die a midget ethnic with prey eyes. Never forget that.

Last edited:
OP has recessed jaw

View attachment 2415199
View attachment 2415201
View attachment 2415208

You’re a bug eyed 5’9 ethnic peasant. When you’re not frauding with flash lighting and angled selfies your true disgusting gutter ridden ethnic subhumanity comes out for full display

Son you can run but you can’t hide from me. I will expose you no matter which corner you run to you little ethnic autistic midget.
Got rated chad in that same thread by very good users. Used that same pic to get plenty of great matches on hinge and tinder. 99+ in 2 hours and I’m willing to run tests to prove it to anyone lol. I did live the life of an incel. But since January I’ve got 15 slays. My height is the only thing I’m insecure about but I wear lifts to neutralize the failo. There’s no running from anything, I put all this out there willingly and I’m not insecure about how I look facially in any way. Now that I got that out the way. Let’s see how you look incel? I guarantee I mog you

Anyone that wants to see me (in motion too) can do so here. I have nothing to hide and @tinderhacker u come off as a very insecure person

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
A grown ass man arguing with another stranger to prove he is better looking than him. Soycuck beta behavior ngl.

A grown ass man arguing with another stranger to prove he is better looking than him. Soycuck beta
I don’t need to prove anything. Just wanted to rub it in the faces of incels like urself

Got rated chad in that same thread by very good users. Used that same pic to get plenty of great matches on hinge and tinder. 99+ in 2 hours and I’m willing to run tests to prove it to anyone lol. I did live the life of an incel. But since January I’ve got 15 slays. My height is the only thing I’m insecure about but I wear lifts to neutralize the failo. There’s no running from anything, I put all this out there willingly and I’m not insecure about how I look facially in any way. Now that I got that out the way. Let’s see how you look incel? I guarantee I mog you

You were rated by the users on the frauded angled selfies, NOT the candid which reveals your subhumanity.

I can guarantee your pictures on tinder include those angled selfies. Girls swipe on the first pic. You will never make that subhuman ethnic candid as your first pic. Not in a million years.

>You have deep set forhead wrinkles
> your ears stick out
>you have a permanent prey deer in the headlights look
>you are a shitskin
>you are a midget
> you are autistic

There is no reality where a ethnic midget can ever mog me.

You can impress your other fellow incels with those 15 slays but those are laughable numbers.

I’ve gotten laid more times than that just in my car you absolute joke of a human

• JFL
attractiveness.
Yes i get that. How do you identify someone as PSL, chad or normie. Any idea how to distingush?
What will you rate him?

Attachments

• 1886E5E2-5CA2-4ACD-8E5A-B56AE8CFF29A.png
    1886E5E2-5CA2-4ACD-8E5A-B56AE8CFF29A.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
You were rated by the users on the frauded angled selfies, NOT the candid which reveals your subhumanity.

I can guarantee your pictures on tinder include those angled selfies. Girls swipe on the first pic. You will never make that subhuman ethnic candid as your first pic. Not in a million years.

> your ears stick out
>you are a shitskin
>you are a midget
> you are autistic

You can impress your other fellow incels with those 15 slays but those are laughable numbers.

I’ve gotten laid more times than that just in my car you absolute joke of a human
That was my first, primary photo…..😂😂
Nothing u say will affect me brother. The fact of the matter is I put that all out there myself. What makes u think some insecure incel online will change how I feel? Also let’s see some photos of u and proof of ur slays. Because I’m the only one here with evidence of both. Btw none of my photos are frauded. U can keep coping all u want, I even have in motion vids. Again, let’s see what u look like

Nothing u say will affect me brother. The fact of the matter is I put that all out there myself. What makes u think some insecure incel online will change how I feel? Also let’s see some photos of u and proof of ur slays. Because I’m the only one here with evidence of both. Btw none of my photos are frauded. U can keep coping all u want, I even have in motion vids. Again, let’s see what u look like
Where’s the frauding??? Diff angles and lighting

Attachments

• 23E9D25E-E249-4BF6-8E63-338FD2E07F5B.jpeg
    23E9D25E-E249-4BF6-8E63-338FD2E07F5B.jpeg
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 0
  • C3AC697F-E598-42C9-96BE-C512C4AACBA6.jpeg
    C3AC697F-E598-42C9-96BE-C512C4AACBA6.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0407.MOV
    4.9 MB

> your ears stick out
>you are a shitskin
>you are a midget
> you are autistic

Now let’s see what YOU look like

I don’t need to prove anything. Just wanted to rub it in the faces of incels like urself
Sub 100 ng/dL T behavior. I can also see your uncle raping you in your childhood as well so you ended up here trying to fill the void inside you by typing and trash talking other unknown people like a soy sub 10yo kid.

Last edited:
Anything that’s not a straight candid looking into the camera is frauded. Including flash lighting photos and angled selfies taken from under the chin.

I gotta thank you for the laugh man. Seeing a little ethnic fella rocking polo. Maybe the drip theory is legit
IMG 4511

Sub 100 ng/dL T behavior. I can also see your uncle raping you in your childhood as well so you ended up here trying to fill the void inside you by typing and trash talking like a soy sub 10yo kid.
😂 finally a funny response. Good stuff my Iranian brother I caged . My uncle raped me hard