A thick dense beard is admired everywhere.

Now let’s see what YOU look like

Living in Santa Monica I’ve had plenty of Persian friends. None as dark as you though.

Actually never mind I had a teacher from esfahan. He was dark. But all my Persian friend were way lighter than you and mogged you to hell and back

Anything that’s not a straight candid looking into the camera is frauded. Including flashing lighting photos and angled selfies.

I gotta thank you for the laugh man. Seeing a little ethnic fella rocking polo. Maybe the drip theory is legit
View attachment 2415215
I like this photo of myself a lot. Keep cryinggg for me. I like how u haven’t shared a single photo of ur self. Insecure much? This photo mogs ur best photo. And I didn’t even edit this shit either like all the frauds in looksmax do

Living in Santa Monica I’ve had plenty of Persian friends. None as dark as you though.

Actually never mind I had a teacher from esfahan. He was dark. But all my Persian friend were way lighter than you and mogged you to hell and back
Let’s see what u guys look like Jesus Christ is it too much to ask? Either provide something or stfu u can’t claim to mog and have nothing to show for it.

Let’s see what u guys look like Jesus Christ is it too much to ask? Either provide something or stfu u can’t claim to mog and have nothing to show for it.

You need to leave the south man. The sun and humidity is making you look extra ethnic.

Come to LA, my Persian friends call it Tehrangeles. They’re all white passing btw.

Yes i get that. How do you identify someone as PSL, chad or normie. Any idea how to distingush?
What will you rate him?
this guy is chad. there are features which makes you attractive or not(jaw,eye area,lips,nose,hair,body,height and other things if you spend time on this forum you can learn).

Like I thought. All bark and no bite. I shoulda known u weren’t about shit when u searched me up in a desperate attempt to try and trigger me. All u ended up doing was making urself look pathetic and insecure. Seethe more incellll. I wonder what u look like on the other side of that keyboard.
You need to leave the south man. The sun and humidity is making you look extra ethnic.

Come to LA, my Persian friends call it Tehrangeles. They’re all white passing btw.

Must suck being a brownie

Attachments

• 7A8B7275-4AC3-4860-8B28-27A4009F784C.jpeg
    7A8B7275-4AC3-4860-8B28-27A4009F784C.jpeg
    422.2 KB · Views: 0
  • BB03D2BF-2DE3-4F64-8738-8A0D91DB4A0F.jpeg
    BB03D2BF-2DE3-4F64-8738-8A0D91DB4A0F.jpeg
    330.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 5569A70F-4354-40C9-9279-4632D0055E43.jpeg
    5569A70F-4354-40C9-9279-4632D0055E43.jpeg
    430.2 KB · Views: 0
  • D6408C63-5476-470A-AD7D-2ACD0E5D7CE7.jpeg
    D6408C63-5476-470A-AD7D-2ACD0E5D7CE7.jpeg
    488.5 KB · Views: 0
  • D6D6A775-0C5E-4DAD-BFA8-D8BB499F2D9A.jpeg
    D6D6A775-0C5E-4DAD-BFA8-D8BB499F2D9A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Like I thought. All bark and no bite. I shoulda known u weren’t about shit when u searched me up in a desperate attempt to try and trigger me. All u ended up doing was making urself look pathetic and insecure. Seethe more incellll. I wonder what u look like on the other side of that keyboard.

I actually love persians and didn't even knew you were one until i read under your pfp. All jokes aside, if I saw you in school I would think latino or some kind of wetback. You're too dark to be persian.

When i think of persians I think of chads like k-von, not short brown dudes

You just permanently changed my perception of Persians for the worst.

I actually love persians and didn't even knew you were one until i read under your pfp. All jokes aside, if I saw you in school I would think latino or some kind of wetback. You're too dark to be persian.

When i think of persians I think of chads like k-von, not short brown dudes

You just permanently changed my perception of Persians for the worst.
I’m sorry u feel that way.

Im sorry you look that way. Condolences
Me at my worst looks better than you at your best. The fact that you never provided a single photo tells me I'm right and u are just another incel on looksmax who hates his life. Condolences.

Me at my worst looks better than you at your best. The fact that you never provided a single photo tells me I'm right and u are just another incel on looksmax who hates his life. Condolences.

Only one of us is proving themselves to the other like a beta cuckold. Condolences for the permanent BDD my short ethnic prey friend

Only one of us is proving themselves to the other like a beta cuckold. Condolences for the permanent BDD my short ethnic prey friend
Ur hiding behind a screen pussyboiiii. Btw how does it feel to be 5’8? Calling me a Manlet when ur shorter….

Ur hiding behind a screen pussyboiiii. Btw how does it feel to be 5’8? Calling me a Manlet when ur shorter….

u wish little man

Not a manlet i called you a midget, below 5'10 is midget height. you need a special parking card for your disability

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Nah what’s actually good is a dude with an actual mogger lower third and a designer stubble, my best thing about my whole face. I feel bad for u hideous fags who couldn’t grow a beard or have 0 bones

I look like a lesbian clean shaven. I always leave a stubble

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover