A thought I had in the gym

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Some manlet gymcel is always glaring at me whenever I see him in the gym. That’s at least what I thought, but today I started autistically staring at his face. low set browbone, full beard, all around hairy.

He just had a low trust face by all metrics. All this time I prolly thought this Nigga was glaring at me, but he was prolly just looking at me, and his low trust face made it seem like he was glaring.

High trust is law. I legit couldn’t imagine any woman approaching him, cause this niggas resting face just looked annoyed/evil.

I’m going to the club tonight and I’ll be smiling for 4 hours straight, inshallah that’ll give me some hairy pussy

// AspiringMogger

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, widdi, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Some manlet gymcel is always glaring at me whenever I see him in the gym. That’s at least what I thought, but today I started autistically staring at his face. low set browbone, full beard, all around hairy.

He just had a low trust face by all metrics. All this time I prolly thought this Nigga was glaring at me, but he was prolly just looking at me, and his low trust face made it seem like he was glaring.

High trust is law. I legit couldn’t imagine any woman approaching him, cause this niggas resting face just looked annoyed/evil.

I’m going to the club tonight and I’ll be smiling for 4 hours straight, inshallah that’ll give me some hairy pussy

// AspiringMogger
Low trust is ideal as long as you're not boneless. Tbh you can't really look low trust as a boneless subhuman manlet so that's a bit irrelevant.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and AspiringMogger
Did he look young or old?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and St.TikTokcel
the biggest failo people have on this site is being low trust. You can only pull off low trust if ur chadlite+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and St.TikTokcel
the biggest failo people have on this site is being low trust. You can only pull off low trust if ur chadlite+
Please enlighten me how boneless cucks with sub zero dimorphism are "low-trust" @russiancelreturns

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and try2beme
Please enlighten me how boneless cucks with sub zero dimorphism are "low-trust" @russiancelreturns
idk I open up ratings and 90% of the niggas there scare the shit out of me with their aspie thousand yard stares. I don't typically see people like that irl, even subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Bushman, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
idk I open up ratings and 90% of the niggas there scare the shit out of me
My condolences if that's the case
with their aspie thousand yard stares. I don't typically see people like that irl, even subhumans
Staring has nothing to do with muh low trust. Barely any users here have thick and positively tilted eyebrows, very deep set eyes, wide and prominent chins. What you are saying is absolute bollocks.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
idk I open up ratings and 90% of the niggas there scare the shit out of me with their aspie thousand yard stares. I don't typically see people like that irl, even subhumans
Cos theyre frauding
Weirdly squinting
Cheek sucking
Jutting too much

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Bushman
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
low trust is just a synonym for ugly and high trust is synonymous with good looking

being high trust is pretty bad talking for personal expirience people told me im very high trust