A truly narrow head is a death sentence, not a long midface

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
People like to comment on long midfaces etc but don't realize that having a narrow ass head is even worse. I mean dolichocephalic skull.

A narrow head, not a long midface is what truly breaks a man and makes him for any of his value an absolutely worthless faggot fucker subhuman. If you have a narrow skull, you need to find a Bbw woman to sit on the sides of your head so she can crush your dolichocephalic head and help you rope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 2227 and 20 others
My head is small but ratios are fine.

low FWHR = fucked

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 3832 and 4 others
do you have a picture of a narrow skull? I see everyone talking but I can't imagine or remember

do you have a picture of a narrow skull? I see everyone talking but I can't imagine or remember
E0Nyllf

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4675 and 10 others
Your insecurity is wild lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
He looks like a pickle

So? It's logical to hate such an unattractive feature
Still i bet he would have no problem with girls, he has good other features and pheno, looks high trust. But his fwhr makes him look so fucking annoying i want to punch his face until he bleeds

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Deleted member 13787
Still i bet he would have no problem with girls, he has good other features and pheno, looks high trust. But his fwhr makes him look so fucking annoying i want to punch his face until he bleeds
this is same reaction women get, they just want other males do this to you if ur that guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, KrissKross, Hector and 1 other person
This is one of the worst lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200108-210357_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200108-210357_Instagram.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 309
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 3162 and Deleted member 685
I've taken the facial measurements of a variety of models and the lowest bizygomatic I came across was Simon Nessman at 13.7 cm, which as it happens is pretty much male average;

Almost all of the top models and generically handsome men like Ballou, Chico, and so forth have a bizygomatic around 14 cm.

For reference, O'Pry and Barrett both have 15 cm bizygomatics. 1 cm makes a colossal impact.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 3832 and Pendejo
Would you call his head narrow? Imo its quite narrow but his eye area, pfl and colloring especially make him look good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Pm pics please.

Would you call his head narrow? Imo its quite narrow but his eye area, pfl and colloring especially make him look good.

He's at the cutoff, any narrower and he would've been done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Pietrosiek
this is same reaction women get, they just want other males do this to you if ur that guy
It was a joke, im not a psychopath to want to punch someone because of his face

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BigBoy
if ur fwhr is below 1.8 u should never take selfies from the front or itll be even lower causing brain trauma

• +1
I've taken the facial measurements of a variety of models and the lowest bizygomatic I came across was Simon Nessman at 13.7 cm, which as it happens is pretty much male average;

Almost all of the top models and genericly handsome men like Ballou, Chico, and so forth have a bizygomatic around 14 cm.

For reference, O'Pry and Barrett both have 15 cm bizygomatics. 1 cm makes a colossal impact.
How could I increase it

Almost all of the top models and generically handsome men like Ballou, Chico, and so forth have a bizygomatic around 14 cm.

Tfw 13cm bizigomatic width... It's over for small skull subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
This guy is fucked :feelswhy:

Brad Pitt has bizygomatic of 13cm around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 3202
Most young men look like this here in France.
It's creepy.
If you eat too many baguettes you'll start looking like one :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and BigBoy
Yeah , short midface is superior. But short midface can you also make look a bit childish, i have that and aged very slowly.

• +1
It was a joke, im not a psychopath to want to punch someone because of his face

And why a psychopath would want to punch someone because they are ugly :lul: :lul: :lul: