A very inexpensive supplement, but very powerful!!!! [Unpublished thread]

I am going to share with you a little-known supplement, very economical, and that you also do not need to buy because some foods are rich in it:

Glycine.

Glycine-700x327.png

Glycine is an amino acid, the main amino acid in gelatin.

But it has a special nature, because it can function as if it were a neurotransmitter.

In this function, it increases GABA levels and helps you with both sleep and resolution.

T798ddXLst9fiY1Hqq1-SA.png

Through this neurotransmitter, GABA, it also increases growth hormone , keeping you younger.

Reduces cortisol (stress hormone) and reduces prolactin generated by stress.

In addition, it enhances the action of the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, increasing your levels of DHT, a very powerful form of testosterone.

dihidrotestosterona-dht-androstanolona-estanolona-hormona-molecula-formula-esqueletica_100456-9592.jpg

This hormone is key to accentuating the dimorphic masculine traits that make you more attractive.

As you can see, a very powerful, cheap neurohormonal optimizer... and that provides a sweet flavor without containing sugar.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, Toddricus, ripikke and 1 other person
water

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and AySab
Sounds cool but a lot of stuff affects testosterone, apparently being in contact with pretty women increases testosterone

If it’s not injection level increases it’s cope

• +1
Reactions: mathis, capybar, Deleted member 49130 and 2 others
what’s the supplement? the post isn’t appearing for me

I had to log out to even see the post but it's about glycine and it's effects on DHT and cortisol.
ohhh , yeah this issue happens with certain threads, i usually ignore it but this seemed interesting, now i know, just logout and it’ll appear, thanks boyo

Sounds cool but a lot of stuff affects testosterone, apparently being in contact with pretty women increases testosterone

Short term increase vs long term increase nigga

I mean testosterone is a sex hormone of course it will peak when next to pretty woman

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
cant read sorry

just take GABA?

I mean testosterone is a sex hormone of course it will peak when next to pretty woman
it doenst peak it just increases. but i mean that theres a lot of things that are supposed to increase testosterone, like working out for example is supposed to, but nothing will really increase testosterone enough for you to care about or notice a difference

recommended dose? @bussi @thereallegend @Toddricus

recommended dose? @bussi @thereallegend @Toddricus
10 if your gut can handle it, 10g boosts collagen 200%

My stupid ass too 50g first day and i threw up 8 times in a row :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
I am going to share with you a little-known supplement, very economical, and that you also do not need to buy because some foods are rich in it:

Glycine.

Glycine-700x327.png

But it has a special nature, because it can function as if it were a neurotransmitter.

In this function, it increases GABA levels and helps you with both sleep and resolution.

Through this neurotransmitter, GABA, it also increases growth hormone , keeping you younger.

In addition, it enhances the action of the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, increasing your levels of DHT, a very powerful form of testosterone.

dihidrotestosterona-dht-androstanolona-estanolona-hormona-molecula-formula-esqueletica_100456-9592.jpg

This hormone is key to accentuating the dimorphic masculine traits that make you more attractive.

As you can see, a very powerful, cheap neurohormonal optimizer... and that provides a sweet flavor without containing sugar.
Does glycine stunt height growth? Heard it increases dht

Does glycine stunt height growth? Heard it increases dht
Bones are mainly collagen and glycine is the main amino acid, so glycine helps them grow.

Glycine.

Glycine-700x327.png

Good thread, ive been also researching about this too for collagen purposes.

• +1
Reactions: bussi