A Wide Palate Is Overrated

D

dsheppa

Iron
IMG 0839
IMG 0837
IMG 0836

All of these men are clearly very attractive and they all have narrow palates. Obviously a wider palate and smile would look better, but their narrow palate doesn’t hurt their looks at all. A wide smile would just be a cherry on top, something extra.

It doesn’t make much sense to me how their palates are narrow and their faces are so well developed tho. Usually narrow palates are caused by mouth breathing / improper face development. However the rest of their face shows above average development. That doesn’t make sense to me.

• +1
Reactions: highT, hopecel, basedblackpiller and 2 others
I think my small palate is actually what gives me hollow cheeks

B3FA1DE0 466E 4EB5 A86C 681AFDA7FD6F

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
XDDDFFF

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, sportsmogger and FutureSlayer
View attachment 2607853View attachment 2607854View attachment 2607855
All of these men are clearly very attractive and they all have narrow palates. Obviously a wider palate and smile would look better, but their narrow palate doesn’t hurt their looks at all. A wide smile would just be a cherry on top, something extra.

It doesn’t make much sense to me how their palates are narrow and their faces are so well developed tho. Usually narrow palates are caused by mouth breathing / improper face development. However the rest of their face shows above average development. That doesn’t make sense to me.
true but a wide a mouth is not, unfortunately for me :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger

They would all be better looking with a wider palate.

Keep crying for largeJawChads

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 10.01.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 10.01.36 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 10.01.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 10.01.29 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 1.09.39 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 1.09.39 AM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 11.16.49 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 11.16.49 PM.png
    829.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 11.26.43 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 11.26.43 PM.png
    440.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, BrahminBoss and sportsmogger
They would all be better looking with a wider palate.

Keep crying for largeJawChads
true but not sure what last 2 images supposted to mean

cope bud, large mogs

All of them would look better with wider palates, stop showing obvious Chad's with one flaw.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, TheDragon and thereallegend
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and mvp2v1
The other day I was hanging with some dudes and one was more attractive than the rest, but I couldn't figure out what it was.
Then I realized that it was his wide palate.
It really helps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and BrahminBoss
cope bud, large mogs
Yeah obviously I’m just saying it doesn’t break a face the way some people claim. Wide palates will always be better, but it’s just not crazy important.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yeah obviously I’m just saying it doesn’t break a face the way some people claim. Wide palates will always be better, but it’s just not crazy important.
This lol. People here will strawman what you’re saying just for reps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and dsheppa
Those are all 10 tooth smiles, all wide palates.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

They're all peanut skulled cucks. I bonemog them to oblivion

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Maalik