Theres nothing worse than the dysgenic dolichocephalic narrow skull

Rivers of Nihil

Rivers of Nihil

gothic slayer
It's the Epitome of ugliness, the gay Alien wimp skull is the exact precise Image of what People associate as pushover, submissive, low genetic Quality, miserable Health, low Leadership ability, low IQ, low masculinity

Every stereotypical loser nerd who does not has any sexual/mating success is usually potrayed as this:

Having a narrow Long skull/head/face is totally dysgenic to the Point that it's almost unnatural, humans are naturally not supposed to have narrow Long skulls with total facial recession, it's a deformity caused by a estrogenic diet, Lifestyle and mindset

Narrow skulls are not only ugly, but also unhealthy and unpractical, jaw pain, Sleep apnea, Nausea, inner eye pressure, breathing Problems, chewing Problems, totally weak Trauma resistence against moderate Forces etc. all These Things come naturally with a narrow Long dysgenic skull

These men were evolutionary never meant to compete with other men, let alone mating with other women

Such People Arent even seen as fully human, it's no wonder that the world ugliest Woman has exactly These traits

If you have a truly dolichocephalic recessed narrow wimp skull then the best you can do is avoid women at all cost, they might say you're nice and cute but secretly they will see you as an asexual Alien

Looksmaxxing wont work for you, jaw implants and zygo osteotomy would make your face even more comically Looking, it would look totally out of Proportion, especially if you have a narrow interpupillary distance or a General low eye to mouth angle

Men with such a strong dysgenic/estrogenic craniofacial deformity should have a Right on free chemical castration and a de-sexualizing therapy

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Mewton and mathis
Dolichocephalic skull with mesoprosopic facial index (medium-wide face) is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Over half the population has these kind of skulls. It's high class. It's mostly white people too.

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead
Dolichocephalic skull with mesoprosopic facial index (medium-wide face) is ideal.
WRONG

the basic rule of dimorphism, wide and short facial dimorphim looks always healthier and more photogenic than narrow and long dimorphism

wide PFL

wide set eyes

wide mouth

wide zygos

wide jaw

short midface

short nose

short forehead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ErbCel, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Over half the population has these kind of skulls. It's high class. It's mostly white people too.
muh high class , nah it looks subhuman , unless you have maher tier bone density youre going to look bad having this kind of tall skull

muh high class , nah it looks subhuman , unless you have maher tier bone density youre going to look bad having this kind of tall skull
It looks 10x worse in pictures. But yes I get your point

It looks 10x worse in pictures. But yes I get your point
yeah its not photogenic , a big wide skull with forwardly grown face is ideal and looks god tier

WRONG

the basic rule of dimorphism, wide and short facial dimorphim looks always healthier and more photogenic than narrow and long dimorphism

View attachment 2872623
wide PFL

wide set eyes

wide mouth

wide zygos

wide jaw

short midface

short nose

short forehead
gz proving ur argument using a tranny

WRONG

View attachment 2872623
wide PFL

wide set eyes

wide mouth

wide zygos

wide jaw

short midface

short nose

short forehead
Brachy skulls look like utter shit and you can still have a compact midface with a dolichocephalic skull. Mesoprosopic face + mesocephalic skull are fine as well, but it doesn't give off that high class vibe. @HarrierDuBois

Last edited:
Brachy skulls look like utter shit and you can still have a compact midface with a dolichocephalic skull. Mesoprosopic face + mesocephalic skull are fine as well, but it doesn't give off that high class vibe.
post example , you'd say chico ? the problem with this that the facial thirds will tend to be less equal

post example , you'd say chico ? the problem with this that the facial thirds will tend to be less equal
Yeah Chico is a good candidate, I think most other models are as well. The only downside with having a tall skull is that your forehead will also be relatively bigger (which is a failo).

Yeah Chico is a good candidate, I think most other models are as well. The only downside with having a tall skull is that your forehead will also be relatively bigger (which is a failo).
yeah the forehead ( if you start balding then its over ) , and the lower third may be to tall which will be uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
tall skull is good, tall skull because of long midface and shit fwhr is bad

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
It's the Epitome of ugliness, the gay Alien wimp skull is the exact precise Image of what People associate as pushover, submissive, low genetic Quality, miserable Health, low Leadership ability, low IQ, low masculinity

Every stereotypical loser nerd who does not has any sexual/mating success is usually potrayed as this:

View attachment 2872614

Having a narrow Long skull/head/face is totally dysgenic to the Point that it's almost unnatural, humans are naturally not supposed to have narrow Long skulls with total facial recession, it's a deformity caused by a estrogenic diet, Lifestyle and mindset
View attachment 2872616

Narrow skulls are not only ugly, but also unhealthy and unpractical, jaw pain, Sleep apnea, Nausea, inner eye pressure, breathing Problems, chewing Problems, totally weak Trauma resistence against moderate Forces etc. all These Things come naturally with a narrow Long dysgenic skull

View attachment 2872619

View attachment 2872620

These men were evolutionary never meant to compete with other men, let alone mating with other women

Such People Arent even seen as fully human, it's no wonder that the world ugliest Woman has exactly These traits

View attachment 2872621

If you have a truly dolichocephalic recessed narrow wimp skull then the best you can do is avoid women at all cost, they might say you're nice and cute but secretly they will see you as an asexual Alien

Looksmaxxing wont work for you, jaw implants and zygo osteotomy would make your face even more comically Looking, it would look totally out of Proportion, especially if you have a narrow interpupillary distance or a General low eye to mouth angle

Men with such a strong dysgenic/estrogenic craniofacial deformity should have a Right on free chemical castration and a de-sexualizing therapy
Brachy is worse.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and BananaBoy
What kind of skull do you think I have? Just curious
Send me a pic again, I think your mesoprosopic + brachy skull, last time I saw your face.

Agree
Major death sentence basically is narrow skull+long midface combo
Over

On the other hand Sfs is a death sentence too. Believe it or not the ideal ratio lies slightly towards a longer face

WRONG

View attachment 2872623
wide PFL

wide set eyes

wide mouth

wide zygos

wide jaw

short midface

short nose

short forehead
I have all of these but also a long forehead. GG I look like a baby