Maybe you are right, but i cant imagine they would look w
His Hair isn't long enough, it doesn't hide Side Borders of his face fully
I dont know, maybe ur theory is good, but for me looks off

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Need to find more examples to reach a conclusion lmao

• +1
Women love Long Hairs on Men as Much as we Mens Love Long Hairs on Women no matter what they will say, because naturally Men is Supposed to have Long Hairs. In ancient times most men had it, Long hair represented Power and Freedom as Many Warriors, Kings had it but Slaves in Contrary had Bald or short hairs Their Masters made them do this to Lower Their Social Status and Rank. It's only Couple Centuries Men began to have Short Hair as our Society nowadays is Complete Slavery. Long hair can hide many flaws, it can make your Skull Look Bigger, Face look wider if you are Long Narrow facecel, it can hide Big Ears, it can hide big forehead, it can make your Eyes look better and can even hide some jaw flaws sometime. I remember one women said that 5/10 Men can become 7-8 if he grows out his Hair. She said all Men with Short Hairs look like Shit, only Extremelly Good Looking Men with Good Skulls and Faces can get away with Short Hair like Brad PittView attachment 2635275 And Still he Looks Much better With Long HairView attachment 2635276

Imagine if Women will cut her haor to bald or short hair. Right she will lose Half Of Her SMVView attachment 2635280View attachment 2635282View attachment 2635287View attachment 2635289

Some Masculinty Copers will say that you it's Feminine to have Long Hair and other Bullshit. But This Slaves don't Understand that Having Long Hair is the most Masculine Feature you can have. Only Slaves have Short Hairs

As I said Before all Warriors had Long Hair in the Past
View attachment 2635304View attachment 2635305View attachment 2635306View attachment 2635307View attachment 2635308View attachment 2635309View attachment 2635310View attachment 2635312
Good if you're a white guy/like white women. I am latino and have curly nigger hair (Think of Neymar/Marcelo). I hated having long hair but when I grew it out and styled it was a white chick magnet

I still think another hair would be better tbh( upwards)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240204-215004.png
    Screenshot_20240204-215004.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
I still think another hair would be better tbh( upwards)
He looks good, I think you didn't measure him correctly
You left his right zygoma, second his left zygoma is hidden in hair, third FHWR must be measured from midbrow not upper brow, I measured him and he appeared 1.69-1.70, Fourth in this photo there's some Selfie Camera distorion which elongates Face, in reality he would have FHWR 1.77. And Finally Long hair still hides borders of his Face, still creates illusion that his head and face are Wider. And he'd look much worse with SHort Hair

Good if you're a white guy/like white women. I am latino and have curly nigger hair (Think of Neymar/Marcelo). I hated having long hair but when I grew it out and styled it was a white chick magnet
I think Long hair would look good on every ethnicity

I think Long hair would look good on every ethnicity
As long as you have straight/wavy hair, but if you have any curls its OVER unless you put an insane amount of effort in it

He looks good, I think you didn't measure him correctlyView attachment 2724414 You left his right zygoma, second his left zygoma is hidden in hair, third FHWR must be measured from midbrow not upper brow, I measured him and he appeared 1.69-1.70, Fourth in this photo there's some Selfie Camera distorion which elongates Face, in reality he would have FHWR 1.77. And Finally Long hair still hides borders of his Face, still creates illusion that his head and face are Wider. And he'd look much worse with SHort Hair
He is hiding he prob 1.7 max

Long hair is based
IMG 20231012 WA00042

@The Antichrist

Yesterday I was sitting alone in a corner at a bar while waiting for a friend. Out of nowhere a girl approached me and said I had the most beautiful hair and that it looked better than hers :lul: Three bald(ing) dudes were chasing her and her friend the entire night apparently, but when she brought me over they instantly left, and I ended up playing some drinking games with her and her friend alone. Outmogged by Alex Eubank hairstyle. Long hair is indeed the true female gaze :cool:

JFL at zoomer brocolli haircut copers. Remember to take your finasteride/dutasteride boyos.

• +1
Buzzcut look good only Good Looking Men with Good Skulls. Most women hate Buzzcuts
Yes true. If you could pull off a buzz cut you truly are handsome

• +1
Yesterday I was sitting alone in a corner at a bar while waiting for a friend. Out of nowhere a girl approached me and said I had the most beautiful hair and that it looked better than hers :lul: Three bald(ing) dudes were chasing her and her friend the entire night apparently, but when she brought me over they instantly left, and I ended up playing some drinking games with her and her friend alone. Outmogged by Alex Eubank hairstyle. Long hair is indeed the true female gaze :cool:

JFL at zoomer brocolli haircut copers. Remember to take your finasteride/dutasteride boyos.
All male gaze copers will cry when some long haired slayer will steal their girl. JFL at them they think that short hair is sexy lmao. There was one forum in internet about long hair and literally 90% of women said that Long Hair is hot AF, while all men were coping about short hair and was teaching women what they should love JFL. These mans probably watch too much Jason Statham Movies, who is actually indeed good looking and has good skull or theses mens are Baldcels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DHTrash
All male gaze copers will cry when some long haired slayer will steal their girl. JFL at them they think that short hair is sexy lmao. There was one forum in internet about long hair and literally 90% of women said that Long Hair is hot AF, while all men were coping about short hair and was teaching women what they should love JFL. These mans probably watch too much Jason Statham Movies, who is actually indeed good looking and has good skull or theses mens are Baldcels
For some reason i get more IOS and have heard from women that short hair suits me way better

Women love Long Hairs on Men as Much as we Mens Love Long Hairs on Women no matter what they will say, because naturally Men is Supposed to have Long Hairs. In ancient times most men had it, Long hair represented Power and Freedom as Many Warriors, Kings had it but Slaves in Contrary had Bald or short hairs Their Masters made them do this to Lower Their Social Status and Rank. It's only Couple Centuries Men began to have Short Hair as our Society nowadays is Complete Slavery. Long hair can hide many flaws, it can make your Skull Look Bigger, Face look wider if you are Long Narrow facecel, it can hide Big Ears, it can hide big forehead, it can make your Eyes look better and can even hide some jaw flaws sometime. I remember one women said that 5/10 Men can become 7-8 if he grows out his Hair. She said all Men with Short Hairs look like Shit, only Extremelly Good Looking Men with Good Skulls and Faces can get away with Short Hair like Brad PittView attachment 2635275 And Still he Looks Much better With Long HairView attachment 2635276

Imagine if Women will cut her haor to bald or short hair. Right she will lose Half Of Her SMVView attachment 2635280View attachment 2635282View attachment 2635287View attachment 2635289

Some Masculinty Copers will say that you it's Feminine to have Long Hair and other Bullshit. But This Slaves don't Understand that Having Long Hair is the most Masculine Feature you can have. Only Slaves have Short Hairs

As I said Before all Warriors had Long Hair in the Past
View attachment 2635304View attachment 2635305View attachment 2635306View attachment 2635307View attachment 2635308View attachment 2635309View attachment 2635310View attachment 2635312
"all warriors has long hair in the past"
And then proceeds to posts movie ACTORS, anime photos and AI created photos.
You live in a fantasy world created by your own mind, nobody has any clue or proof how people in the past looked like lmao.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and DHTrash
Yeah it's incredibly insane, difference is night and day. The amount of compliments I've received is absurd compared to when I had short hair. Especially if you have (blond) highlights and layered hairstyle like Eubank. People will start calling you all kinds of nicknames if you also have a good physique, like Tarzan/Rambo/Hercules/Achilles lol.

Since I started working at my company about a year and few months ago, no cap I've had at least 50 women just randomly say Hi to me while passing the hallways smiling. I usually just look straightforward when walking so I almost never initiate eye contact with anyone. I work at big office building, that houses many companies including Marlboro. I'm only 1,75m(5'9) in the Netherlands. Just proves face+hair > height.

"all warriors has long hair in the past"
And then proceeds to posts movie ACTORS, anime photos and AI created photos.
You live in a fantasy world created by your own mind, nobody has any clue or proof how people in the past looked like lmao.
King Charles IV
King Alfonso El Sabio
Ancient Greece Warriors
Random anicent paintings
Warriors of Genghis Khan
Skull Reconstruction of Ancient Primal People
And Bonus Modern Picture of Vikings

You are Coper Bro

Most guys look shit with long hair

Yeah it's incredibly insane, difference is night and day. The amount of compliments I've received is absurd compared to when I had short hair. Especially if you have (blond) highlights and layered hairstyle like Eubank. People will start calling you all kinds of nicknames if you also have a good physique, like Tarzan/Rambo/Hercules/Achilles lol.

Since I started working at my company about a year and few months ago, no cap I've had at least 50 women just randomly say Hi to me while passing the hallways smiling. I usually just look straightforward when walking so I almost never initiate eye contact with anyone. I work at big office building, that houses many companies including Marlboro. I'm only 1,75m(5'9) in the Netherlands. Just proves face+hair > height.
It's Crazy 5'9 and in Netherlands, you are Cool Bro. Also When I had Long Hair I constantly cought stares from women and got aproached by 5'11 Nordic Attractive Blonde I'm 6'1 and dated her. Right now I'm again growing it, I'm ready to slay

• Love it
Reactions: DHTrash
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65945
Just live out in the woods pretending to be assasins creed irl theory

Muh long hair, clean cut is better for most unless you’re Brad pit you will look like an unkempt stinky cave man

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
It's Opposite bro, most guys with short hair looks like shit. Long hair can ascend anybody
Only if you have good hair genetics and the right face shape which most don’t

Charles could've had balding top with his crown hiding, so it's possible it could have looked like shit.
Same goes with ancient greek warriors and you can see some have short hair and other have long hair.
You can't reconstruct based on skulls they found somewhere in the wild hair that those people had lol, nobody knows what kind of hair they've had, it's all a theory.
Only zoomers on netflix believe that vikings were long bearded warriors with long braids, in over 90% of cases vikings were farmers who didn't look overgrown, you watched too many tv shows clearly.
And is that supposed to be Jesus or Alexander the great painting lol?
Imagine believing all paintings and sculptures were 100% accurate, these powerful people made their sculptures to look like an ideal version of themselves including having full head of hair, if you try to imagine some of these powerful figures in real life, more than half of them would look like they were an incest creation.
You're the one coping with 0 real life proof of how life actually looked, you're in a fairytale, nobody knows how it exactly was, even most of the history is faked, but your brain will not accept it.

Only if you have good hair genetics and the right face shape which most don’t
Nah if you have good skull and face like Jeremy Meeks you can pull short hair, but if not short hair will look shit

Nah if you have good skull and face like Jeremy Meeks you can pull short hair, but if not short hair will look shit
No you’re thinking of buzz cut. A good haircut with a line up adds symmetry to your face

Charles could've had balding top with his crown hiding, so it's possible it could have looked like shit.
Man Most Kings had Long Hairs just see statues of them
Same goes with ancient greek warriors and you can see some have short hair and other have long hair.
And what still most had long hair, they even said in their Sagas that Achiles had long blonde hair
You can't reconstruct based on skulls they found somewhere in the wild hair that those people had lol, nobody knows what kind of hair they've had, it's all a theory.
Man Imagin first primal people lived and they don't have knives and etc. Most of First people on Earth had Long hairs, just imagine that they just ascended from animals to people and they live like an animals. It's Totally Natural to Have Long Hairs for Human. Just See Native Americans they had and have long hairs, What can you say in this case Coper?
Only zoomers on netflix believe that vikings were long bearded warriors with long braids, in over 90% of cases vikings were farmers
I talk about Warriors not Farmers, I talk about the ones raded England. Even in sagas they say that most Kings and Heros had long hairs, so Cope
who didn't look overgrown, you watched too many tv shows clearly.
Don't know it's Ancient wall picture of Ancient Greece Warrior
Imagine believing all paintings and sculptures were 100% accurate, these powerful people
Imagine not Believeing that they are accurate, as they were painted in those times lmao
made their sculptures to look like an ideal version of themselves including having full head of hair,
Food was much better in those times, no sugar, people had more Testosterone, had more Vitamin D, Sunlight and Clean Nature Environement and Air so Why Not?
if you try to imagine some of these powerful figures in real life, more than half of them would look like they were an incest creation.
You're the one coping with 0 real life proof
I gave you thousand proof and you have'nt debunked anything, all I do Right now is Laughing and Bullying Low Iq creature Like you
of how life actually looked, you're in a fairytale, nobody knows how it exactly was,
Cope
even most of the history is faked
Ancient Paintings say the opposite thing
, but your brain will not accept it.
You are Destroyed. Cope

No you’re thinking of buzz cut. A good haircut with a line up adds symmetry to your face
Nah men, I remember in 1 Forum women were talking about long hair, and 90% of them said that it's hot, sexy af, they say that 95% of men with short, medium hair looks like shit and only Extremelly good looking man can Pull short, medium, military, regular short hair. It's totaly Natural for men having long hair, look at Native Amercians, Ancient Primal People

Nah men, I remember in 1 Forum women were talking about long hair, and 90% of them said that it's hot, sexy af, they say that 95% of men with short, medium hair looks like shit and only Extremelly good looking man can Pull short, medium, military, regular short hair. It's totaly Natural for men having long hair, look at Native Amercians, Ancient Primal People
It’s hot if a guy can pull off long hair yes because you need robust wide face or else you will look stupid. Most average guys need to get short hair to expose their features.

Muh just get a trim! Well op says long hair like a primative ape. Not medium length hair that is groomed, conditioned, heat treated and trimmed by a stylist “just grow your hair” is wrong.

Only zoomers on netflix believe that vikings were long bearded warriors with long braids, in over 90% of cases vikings were farmers who didn't look overgrown, you watched too many tv shows clearly.
Imagine believing all paintings and sculptures were 100% accurate, these powerful people made their sculptures to look like an ideal version of themselves including having full head of hair, if you try to imagine some of these powerful figures in real life, more than half of them would look like they were an incest creation.
You're the one coping with 0 real life proof of how life actually looked, you're in a fairytale, nobody knows how it exactly was, even most of the history is faked, but your brain will not accept it.
Native Americans real Photos of them and they used to live like this for Many Thousand years, what can you say now?
Wild Bill the Best Gunslinger in the Wild West
Japanese Samurai Warrior 19th Century

Persians 19th Century

Man Most Kings had Long Hairs just see statues of them

And what still most had long hair, they even said in their Sagas that Achiles had long blonde hair

Man Imagin first primal people lived and they don't have knives and etc. Most of First people on Earth had Long hairs, just imagine that they just ascended from animals to people and they live like an animals. It's Totally Natural to Have Long Hairs for Human. Just See Native Americans they had and have long hairs, What can you say in this case Coper?

I talk about Warriors not Farmers, I talk about the ones raded England. Even in sagas they say that most Kings and Heros had long hairs, so Cope

Don't know it's Ancient wall picture of Ancient Greece Warrior

Imagine not Believeing that they are accurate, as they were painted in those times lmao

Food was much better in those times, no sugar, people had more Testosterone, had more Vitamin D, Sunlight and Clean Nature Environement and Air so Why Not?

I gave you thousand proof and you have'nt debunked anything, all I do Right now is Laughing and Bullying Low Iq creature Like you

Cope

Ancient Paintings say the opposite thing

You are Destroyed. Cope
I see, you just said nothing, you kept repeating your own fairytale braindead shit, you sound like an angry manlet trying to find a way to be a warrior.

case closed.
Also imagine caring about some low iq native americans that got cucked by whites

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill
It’s hot if a guy can pull off long hair yes because you need robust wide face or else you will look stupid. Most average guys need to get short hair to expose their features.

Muh just get a trim! Well op says long hair like a primative ape. Not medium length hair that is groomed, conditioned, heat treated and trimmed by a stylist “just grow your hair” is wrong.

View attachment 2801814View attachment 2801822View attachment 2801827View attachment 2801831
Robust wide Face? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long hair itself can make illusion that your Face is Wide and Head is Big. These women even put photos of average looking guys before and after with long hair and said that they look hotter with longer, they said that any 5/10 can become 7 or even 8/10 in their Eyes. Average Guys need only long hair, as they have shit Skulls and bad faces. First and Second Guy looks good, saw similar looking guys in Instagram and girls were so crazy and thursting over them. Third guys just need to trim itbetter and cut that beard, Last guy just has weird shape Oily hair. So Cope

Robust wide Face? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long hair itself can make illusion that your Face is Wide and Head is Big. These women even put photos of average looking guys before and after with long hair and said that they look hotter with longer, they said that any 5/10 can become 7 or even 8/10 in their Eyes. Average Guys need only long hair, as they have shit Skulls and bad faces. First and Second Guy looks good, saw similar looking guys in Instagram and girls were so crazy and thursting over them. Third guys just need to trim itbetter and cut that beard, Last guy just has weird shape Oily hair. So Cope
All those guys look better with short hair idk what musty 30 year old Bulgarian women you were talking to

You must be from Bulgaria guess what this isn’t in style anymore in the USA

I see, you just said nothing, you kept repeating your own fairytale braindead shit, you sound like an angry manlet trying to find a way to be a warrior.
View attachment 2801867
case closed.
It seems like you are Low IQ Down Syndrome Autist if you didn't understand as I debunked and destroyed you in every B.S that you Wrote lmao. You are just Baldcel that started receding at 14 jfl and Masculinity Coper, in fact long Hair is masculine trait tho. All I see is just Insecure retard which angry because I broke His World as all his life he Thought that Men must have short hair, as he's Subhuman and all mens in his Family are too Subhumans. These MMA Fighters have short hair, cause it's modern trait by brainwashing society which makes everybody Slaves, do you understand that it's only couple centuries all men began having short hair with Industrialization? And these MMA fighter will lose 100% to Long Haired Ancient warrior in Death Battle. You live in your insecure Fairy Tale World retard from your Autistic Family. KYS

View attachment 2801867
case closed.
Also imagine caring about some low iq native americans that got cucked by whites
You didn't answer this , real proofs that men had long hairs? What can you say in this case you Bird IQ retard?

It seems like you are Low IQ Down Syndrome Autist if you didn't understand as I debunked and destroyed you in every B.S that you Wrote lmao. You are just Baldcel that started receding at 14 jfl and Masculinity Coper, in fact long Hair is masculine trait tho. All I see is just Insecure retard which angry because I broke His World as all his life he Thought that Men must have short hair, as he's Subhuman and all mens in his Family are too Subhumans. These MMA Fighters have short hair, cause it's modern trait by brainwashing society which makes everybody Slaves, do you understand that it's only couple centuries all men began having short hair with Industrialization? And these MMA fighter will lose 100% to Long Haired Ancient warrior in Death Battle. You live in your insecure Fairy Tale World retard from your Autistic Family. KYS
Blahblah muhmuh ancient history, imagine believing everything they serve you on the platter, what a pathethic mind that cannot think on his own, you just repeat what you see on jewgle, why don't you calm your nerves manlet, you gonna lose your precious hair from the stress.
I care only about here and now, MMA fighters are the greatest warriors in existence right now, not your yasuo samurai like katana wet dream man.

All those guys look better with short hair idk
It's Your Male Gaze but Women will always think the Opposite, all these guys will look better with Longer hair, sorry to break your World
what musty 30 year old Bulgarian women you were talking to
Nah these women in that Forum were from Russia, Germany, Eastern Europe, Asia and paritally even America, and keep in mind that there were lots of women. And by my real life expeiance I can tell you that most women 80% liked my hair even though I live in very Traditional muslim country
You must be from Bulgaria guess what this isn’t in style anymore in the USA
I'm not from Bulgaria
This guy looks cool

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65945
you talk and talk but say nothing

keep living in your fairytale world
JFL, posted Old 19th century Photo Proofs, Old Ancient Wall Pictures. Just talking yeah what a fairy tale idiot. Sorry to break your World, I destoryed both of you in each argument with proofs. Keep Living in your miserable Male Gaze Fantazies. Cope

Last edited:
Blahblah muhmuh ancient history, imagine believing everything they serve you on the platter
Cope, you still didn't answer why Native Americans had these long hairs during whole Humanity? Cope
, what a pathethic mind that cannot think on his own
It's my own desire
, you just repeat what you see on jewgle, why don't you calm your nerves manlet
I'm 6'3, so Cope
, you gonna lose your precious hair from the stress.
My Father has Full head of very dense thick hair in his 50s, mother has thick hair too, plus nobody in her family or reltives have receding hairline, so y Father too
I care only about here and now, MMA fighters are the greatest warriors in existence right now, not your yasuo samurai like katana wet dream man.
Ancient Warriors will chop off limbs of these MMA Fighters, crush their heads, Crush their eyes in death to death battle in field, and ancient people were Physically stronger too. Plus These MMA Fighters who are "the Greatest warrior" keep losing and die in most Street fights with real Thugs in fught without rules.
Cope my Bitch

JFL, poster Old 19th century Photo Proofs, Old Ancient Wall Pictures. Just talking yeah what a fairy tale idiot. Sorry to break your World, I destoryed both of you in each argument with proofs. Keep Living in your miserable Male Gaze Fantazies. Cope

ok snake 0359 with american psycho gif

just a reminder that most antifas/communist scum (the ones who defend immigration and lgbt) have long hair while the ones who hunt them have short hair always (that being modern fascists, nationalists or even skinheads), in the real world long hair is perceived as feminine

you can keep watching your american psycho movies and your cartoons and live in your fairytale world but please, shut the fuck up already

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Blahblah muhmuh ancient history, imagine believing everything they serve you on the platter, what a pathethic mind that cannot think on his own, you just repeat what you see on jewgle, why don't you calm your nerves manlet, you gonna lose your precious hair from the stress.
Destroyed🤡🤡🤡🤡

Cope, you still didn't answer why Native Americans had these long hairs during whole Humanity? Cope

It's my own desire

I'm 6'3, so Cope

My Father has Full head of very dense thick hair in his 50s, mother has thick hair too, plus nobody in her family or reltives have receding hairline, so y Father too

Ancient Warriors will chop off limbs of these MMA Fighters, crush their heads, Crush their eyes in death to death battle in field, and ancient people were Physically stronger too. Plus These MMA Fighters who are "the Greatest warrior" keep losing and die in most Street fights with real Thugs in fught without rules.
Cope my Bitch
You're acting like a woman who's ovulating, your emotions are all over the place, seems like long hair isn't helping you with the masculinity.
Your words are weak and meaningless.
Work on yourself.

ok snake 0359 with american psycho gif

just a reminder that most antifas/communist scum (the ones who defend immigration and lgbt) have long hair while the ones who hunt them have short hair always (that being modern fascists, nationalists or even skinheads), in the real world long hair is perceived as feminine

you can keep watching your american psycho movies and your cartoons and live in your fairytale world but please, shut the fuck up already
Long hairs has nothig to do with LGBT or other shit, it'doesn't depend on it. With Industrializtion cam fashion of Short hair, in order to make Everybody Slaves, as in Ancient Times Slaves usually had it.
Imagine calling this guys Feminine who will destory you and all Short Hair Pseudo Masculine Faggots lmao. Long Hair is Masluine. Cope

Long hairs has nothig to do with LGBT or other shit, it'doesn't depend on it. With Industrializtion cam fashion of Short hair, in order to make Everybody Slaves, as in Ancient Times Slaves usually had it.
View attachment 2801911 Imagine calling this guys Feminine who will destory you and all Short Hair Pseudo Masculine Faggots lmao. Long Hair is Masluine. Cope

keep coping with your drawings

You're acting like a woman who's ovulating, your emotions are all over the place, seems like long hair isn't helping you with the masculinity.
Your words are weak and meaningless.
What are you saying you can't be masculine, your words are feminine? It's clearly can be seen while I was Bullying your ass during whole Argument. In other words just Suck My Dick, my bitch Cope

keep coping with your drawings
Sure Bro, take the Real photo
Native Americans Fearless warrior who dived Fearleslly into Battles, dreaming to die in battlefield. Cope

It's Your Male Gaze but Women will always think the Opposite, all these guys will look better with Longer hair, sorry to break your World

Nah these women in that Forum were from Russia, Germany, Eastern Europe, Asia and paritally even America, and keep in mind that there were lots of women. And by my real life expeiance I can tell you that most women 80% liked my hair even though I live in very Traditional muslim country

I'm not from Bulgaria

This guy looks cool
You weird European fagots need to kys everyone in USA makes fun of how you look and dress weird ass hair with a tight soccer shirt and tiny flat shoes you look stupid af
Spider Man Lol GIF

You weird European fagots need to kys everyone in USA makes fun of how you look and dress weird ass hair with a tight soccer shirt and tiny flat shoes you look stupid af
Spider Man Lol GIF
I'm Not European JFL. Live in Muslim Country, here in Contrary everybody just makes jokes that everybody in USA are Faggots lmao. KYS

Spider Man Lol GIF
By watching Netflix I once thought that all in America are Gays JFL