Long Hair is The True Female Gaze

Cry Shitskin Nigger. Europeans weren't bald, on average they had better hairs than Modern People as they ate better food and lived in clearer environement, were in Nature and got Vitamin D from Sun a lot. JFL Long hair is Feminine your Shitskin Prophet Had Long Hair and most Arab warriors too. LMAO you low IQ Shitskin Nigger thinking that Long hair is feminine, imagine if this Vikings Over 6 feet over 220 pounds came to your VillageView attachment 2656525View attachment 2656527View attachment 2656530 It will be Completer Over For you. In real Medieval fight without rules the last thing you have to worry is your Hair, because you have other much important things like Eyes or being being poked by knife. Long hair is Pure Masculinty and Warrior or Lion Spirit. Short is Slave or Feminine, all your Shitskin Family and bloodline are Femine Cuks JFL
Lol
your ancestors should have Fought as hard as you type then maybe they wouldn't died like dogs with Knives pushed through their throats and ripped through thier anus. Lol

Shall I finish your coping race off? there's like 2 of you left. Hahaha. :feelshah: You will probably Rope soon from the brutal Stress im putting your weak native-americuck heart through.

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Lol
your ancestors should have Fought as hard as you type then maybe they wouldn't died like dogs with Knives pushed through their throats and ripped through thier anus. Lol

Shall I finish your coping race off? there's like 2 of you left. Hahaha. :feelshah: You will probably Rope soon from the brutal Stress im putting your weak native-americuck heart through.
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaahha Extreme Over for your Cope, go kill yourself. And I'm Not Native American, I'm white, I'm not even from America and I don't live there. But I admire Natives a lot, their Courage and Warrior Spirit. Man I'll rip and destroy your Cope 24/7 any time ShitSkin Arab Bio Trash. Go KYS

• +1
Lol

• JFL
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaahha Extreme Over for your Cope, go kill yourself. And I'm Not Native American, I'm white, I'm not even from America and I don't live there. But I admire Natives a lot, their Courage and Warrior Spirit. Man I'll rip and destroy your Cope 24/7 any time ShitSkin Arab Bio Trash
Jfl your brain finally melted

Another L for native american "warrior spirit" . :Comfy:

• JFL
Jfl your brain finally melted

Another L for native american "warrior spirit" . :Comfy:
Your arab lands were Conquered by My European Ansectors jFL?????? I heard that when Europeans were there they saw so many ilnesses, rotten eyes, rotten teethes, science was on Lowest Point. My Aryan ansectors destoyed your Ethnicity country? What can you expect from Your Shithole Country JFL. Fuckin Cry Shitskin Arab Nigger Lmao

• +1
Your arab lands were Conquered by My European Ansectors jFL?????? I heard that when Europeans were there they saw so many ilnesses, rotten eyes, rotten teethes, science was on Lowest Point. My Aryan ansectors destoyed your Ethnicity country? What can you expect from Your Shithole Country JFL. Fuckin Cry Shitskin Arab Nigger Lmao
Lol I cooked you so badly your soul jumped out of your old 5,2 Native American body into a new white one
hahahahah JFL

I terrorised you in your own thread. Cope

• JFL
Lol I cooked you so badly your soul jumped out of your old 5,2 Native American body into a new white one
hahahahah JFL

I terrorised you in your own thread. Cope
JFL๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You are my Slave and all your family, friends people are. I really like Bullying this Shitskin Nigger Lmao. Destroyed him so many times here and will destroy him 24/7. Really it's so Hella Funny

JFL๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You are my Slave and all your family, friends people are. I really like Bully this Shitskin Nigger Lmao. Destroyed him so many times here and will destroy him 24/7. Really it's so Hella Funny
I strike terror in you.

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Snake.0359
I strike terror in you.
You are my bitch and whole your Bloodline is. Nobody in your family has Dicks. Your mother and father was fucked by 6'7 Overjacked Black Guys with 9 Inch Dicks. I'm your Terror and I'm your God Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
Short hair is subhuman regardless, I've noticed that women like medium to long curly hair much more, it's a primal instinct where they associate the curls forming in the head with the penis hairs forming on the scrotum and this makes them horny.
IMG 20240106 015508

Ancient Greek statues often show figures with long wavy or curly hair because curly hair was considered a sign of beauty and aesthetic perfection.
3ffcb4fe39560fbdc09f16e80cb53e28

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, !MagicMan777, LVZZO and 1 other person
yes, long hair mogs short hair.

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
if your subhuman = long hair

if you are chad = short hair

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
  • +1
Reactions: hotguy6packk
Chad still will look better with longer hair tho
it can happen but isn't the norm, Brad Pitt is the perfect example that short hair > long hair

long hair is also way too high maintenance for chads they dont need to try hard

• +1
it can happen but isn't the norm, Brad Pitt is the perfect example that short hair > long hair

long hair is also way too high maintenance for chads they dont need to try hard
I think the long hair he had in Troy is the best. In one Thread many guys agreed that Long Hair Suits him more. But there are guys who really can benefit only from short hair, example Jeremy Meeks, cause he looks shit with longer hair, but buzzcut suits him so perfectly

• +1
Reactions: hotguy6packk
Muh long hair

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Are you sure about this? First of all I'm 6'1.5 188 Lbs ex Wrestler. Nigga I'll suplex your Autistic Head to the dirt to make it even more Autistic. This Shitskin Sand Nigger is so hilarious. Second I fought many times and my long hair wasn't ever issue, sure there were some who wanted to pull it but it didn't end good. And Native Americans in the past were tallest ethnicity on Earth they were taller than Europeans in 19th Century https://www.notesfromthefrontier.co...0s-native-americans-were-tallest-in-the-world View attachment 2656503 They found Natives that were 6'4 6'5. And About Warrior Spirit it's no Joke they didn't fear any Death. Americans couldn't make them Slaves, but they did Africans. Hitler liked Native Americans so much, he used to Read books about them a lot when he was young, he even thought they are Aryan Race. You Sand Shitskin Nigger don't have any Warrior Spirit, neither or all your shit bloodline
6'1.5 morning height?
Btw, what do you consider long hair? Something like Jordan Barret or like till your ass?

Women love Long Hairs on Men as Much as we Mens Love Long Hairs on Women no matter what they will say, because naturally Men is Supposed to have Long Hairs. In ancient times most men had it, Long hair represented Power and Freedom as Many Warriors, Kings had it but Slaves in Contrary had Bald or short hairs Their Masters made them do this to Lower Their Social Status and Rank. It's only Couple Centuries Men began to have Short Hair as our Society nowadays is Complete Slavery. Long hair can hide many flaws, it can make your Skull Look Bigger, Face look wider if you are Long Narrow facecel, it can hide Big Ears, it can hide big forehead, it can make your Eyes look better and can even hide some jaw flaws sometime. I remember one women said that 5/10 Men can become 7-8 if he grows out his Hair. She said all Men with Short Hairs look like Shit, only Extremelly Good Looking Men with Good Skulls and Faces can get away with Short Hair like Brad PittView attachment 2635275 And Still he Looks Much better With Long HairView attachment 2635276

Imagine if Women will cut her haor to bald or short hair. Right she will lose Half Of Her SMVView attachment 2635280View attachment 2635282View attachment 2635287View attachment 2635289

Some Masculinty Copers will say that you it's Feminine to have Long Hair and other Bullshit. But This Slaves don't Understand that Having Long Hair is the most Masculine Feature you can have. Only Slaves have Short Hairs

As I said Before all Warriors had Long Hair in the Past
View attachment 2635304View attachment 2635305View attachment 2635306View attachment 2635307View attachment 2635308View attachment 2635309View attachment 2635310View attachment 2635312
brad pitt fucking descended with the long hair lol

6'1.5 morning height?
Btw, what do you consider long hair? Something like Jordan Barret or like till your ass?
I want to grow it upto my shoulders. 6'1.5 Day height barefoot measured by doctor

• JFL
Benefit from what, are you blind?
Long hair looks like shit unless you are Chris Hemsworth
Again Male Gaze. Most women think the opposite. They think nearly all men with short hairs look like shit, only Chads can get away with short hair, and still they will look much better with longer hair. So Cope

They think nearly all men with short hairs look like shit
It's the exact opposite, you are the one coping
TikTok gave you brain rot and homosexual tendencies

It's the exact opposite, you are the one coping
TikTok gave you brain rot and homosexual tendencies
Do you speaking with yourself near the mirror you Autist? Short hair is masculine thing is just man made philosophy. In the past Slaves used to have short hair. You are brainwashed Slave lmao. And you are autist who has homosexual features if you think like that. Lmao You Masculinity Copers are Biggest Incels in this world following Your Man Mad Philosophy which doesn't exist. So Cope

Do you speaking with yourself near the mirror you Autist? Short hair is masculine thing is just man made philosophy. In the past Slaves used to have short hair. You are brainwashed Slave lmao. And you are autist who has homosexual features if you think like that. Lmao You Masculinity Copers are Biggest Incels in this world following Your Man Mad Philosophy which doesn't exist. So Cope
Slaves in the past had short hair therefore...
This is your reasoning lmao, not only your face is deformed but your brain too
Go ahead and get a long hair, with those wide hips dudes may as well start slapping your fat ass and drop cash on your gyno

Slaves in the past had short hair therefore...
This is your reasoning lmao, not only your face is deformed but your brain too
Go ahead and get a long hair, with those wide hips dudes may as well start slapping your fat ass and drop cash on your gyno
Cope

Dude seriously, show that pic to any girl, your mom for example ask her which one is better
Man it doesn't matter what women will say, it only matters what her actions are. Women love long hair no matter what they will say. Our Slave Society make big pressure on women. But women love long hairs, it's in their Genes, as Naturally men is supposed to have Long hair, first human on earth had long hairs

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
I've been growing out my hair for a year now, going for paolo maldini hairstyle (the Italian stallion look, aka the ultimate dark triad)
Women love Long Hairs on Men as Much as we Mens Love Long Hairs on Women no matter what they will say, because naturally Men is Supposed to have Long Hairs. In ancient times most men had it, Long hair represented Power and Freedom as Many Warriors, Kings had it but Slaves in Contrary had Bald or short hairs Their Masters made them do this to Lower Their Social Status and Rank. It's only Couple Centuries Men began to have Short Hair as our Society nowadays is Complete Slavery. Long hair can hide many flaws, it can make your Skull Look Bigger, Face look wider if you are Long Narrow facecel, it can hide Big Ears, it can hide big forehead, it can make your Eyes look better and can even hide some jaw flaws sometime. I remember one women said that 5/10 Men can become 7-8 if he grows out his Hair. She said all Men with Short Hairs look like Shit, only Extremelly Good Looking Men with Good Skulls and Faces can get away with Short Hair like Brad PittView attachment 2635275 And Still he Looks Much better With Long HairView attachment 2635276

Imagine if Women will cut her haor to bald or short hair. Right she will lose Half Of Her SMVView attachment 2635280View attachment 2635282View attachment 2635287View attachment 2635289

Some Masculinty Copers will say that you it's Feminine to have Long Hair and other Bullshit. But This Slaves don't Understand that Having Long Hair is the most Masculine Feature you can have. Only Slaves have Short Hairs

As I said Before all Warriors had Long Hair in the Past
View attachment 2635304View attachment 2635305View attachment 2635306View attachment 2635307View attachment 2635308View attachment 2635309View attachment 2635310View attachment 2635312

• +1
I've been growing out my hair for a year now, going for paolo maldini hairstyle (the Italian stallion look, aka the ultimate dark triad)
He looks like Macho

straight long hair looks like shit on ALMOST everyone, I'm blessed with wavy hair.
Nah,

This is the best Pick Up Artist in the World, and he has Straight Long Hair

I have very thick and long hair dark chestnut color. When girls see my hair they immediately LOVE IT, want to touch it and ask me if they can braid it.
You mentioned that long hair is masculine and yes it is. In ancient Greek they shaved every boy's head until they finished Agoge after the completion they were considered men and only then they had permission to grow their hairs. Long and HEALTHY hair meant that the person was young thus more beautiful strong and able. Baldness was associated with aging and considered less desirable.
Basically completing Agoge symbolized the transition from adolescence to adulthood, marking a rite of passage in their path towards manhood

OH and Helots(slaves) had their hair shaven ALWAYS. And just look at samurais it was a symbol of honor. Im not gonna go deep in Japan culture now.
based

just be masc ogre theory

Long hair will give you 1-2 points, It's even more important than Muscles. Average Face guy with Long Hair>>>>>>>Average Face Guy with Short Hair. And also Chad with Long hair>>>>>>>>>Chad with SHort Hair
Short hair is better for MTN and below

Guess i am Chad then If was nt

Opposite, short hair looks only good on extremelly gook looking men with good skulls. Long hair will look good ony everybody
You are wrong long faces with long hair- subhuman

Nah, long hairs will make illusion of wider face, ass whole head with long hair becomes wide

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240129-200229.png
    Screenshot_20240129-200229.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
You still don't know where his Face and Zygomas ends in this photo, because hair hides it