Long Hair is The True Female Gaze

Snake.0359

Snake.0359

Hunter eyes are life. They will be mine
Women love Long Hairs on Men as Much as we Mens Love Long Hairs on Women no matter what they will say, because naturally Men is Supposed to have Long Hairs. In ancient times most men had it, Long hair represented Power and Freedom as Many Warriors, Kings had it but Slaves in Contrary had Bald or short hairs Their Masters made them do this to Lower Their Social Status and Rank. It's only Couple Centuries Men began to have Short Hair as our Society nowadays is Complete Slavery. Long hair can hide many flaws, it can make your Skull Look Bigger, Face look wider if you are Long Narrow facecel, it can hide Big Ears, it can hide big forehead, it can make your Eyes look better and can even hide some jaw flaws sometime. I remember one women said that 5/10 Men can become 7-8 if he grows out his Hair. She said all Men with Short Hairs look like Shit, only Extremelly Good Looking Men with Good Skulls and Faces can get away with Short Hair like Brad Pitt
And Still he Looks Much better With Long Hair

Imagine if Women will cut her haor to bald or short hair. Right she will lose Half Of Her SMV

Some Masculinty Copers will say that you it's Feminine to have Long Hair and other Bullshit. But This Slaves don't Understand that Having Long Hair is the most Masculine Feature you can have. Only Slaves have Short Hairs

As I said Before all Warriors had Long Hair in the Past

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, jisko32, axeyyek and 41 others
warriors who had long hair in the past would get their hair pulled in a fight and die like phagots but keep coping and believing in low iq retard animes and movies dikhead

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, arabcelxxx, 😐😐😐 😶 and 30 others
warriors who had long hair would get their hair pulled in a fight and die like phagots
Cope their Hairs were Covered in Helmet. By Your Logic Bearded Men can suffer from it, which is more likely to happen thair hair as it's more near than Hair in fron of your Helmet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Saisei, Deleted member 67558, Narcissus🥀 and 24 others
Just look at what most attractive men have. They mostly have medium length hair. Not long like a woman but not short. That's ideal. Then you gotta compare that to yourself and see what flaws you need to hide etc but yes I agree longER hair is better for men generally, not necessarily long long tho

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Kristin, nordicel and 5 others
Just look at what most attractive men have. They mostly have medium length hair. Not long like a woman but not short. That's ideal. Then you gotta compare that to yourself and see what flaws you need to hide etc but yes I agree longER hair is better for men generally, not necessarily long long tho
Because Society dictate What Men Should do, it's Comeplete Slavery. The most attractive Men Have Medium Hairs but still they will look better with Long Hairs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Saisei, Roquefort, Deleted member 67558 and 5 others
This is why I'm growing my hair longer

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Because Society dictate What Men Should do, it's Comeplete Slavery. The most attractive Men Have Medium Hairs but still they will look better with Long Hairs
Maybe some will. I can definitely agree that its a dope look for people like Jason Momoa but I think some guys can look too feminine with it

I don't know, some girls are crazy about buzzcut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, Kristin, lassebasse and 3 others
Maybe some will. I can definitely agree that its a dope look for people like Jason Momoa but I think some guys can look too feminine with it
Do you know that Idea that Long Hair is Feminine Feature is just Man Made Philisophy to make everybody Slaves. Naturally Both Men And Women are Supposed to have Long Hairs. It's Unisex Thing

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Primalsplit, !MagicMan777 and 4 others
It varied from period to period, the Romans preferred short hair and very clean shaven.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
hair pill is knowing that any hairstyle is the best if you're chad

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, klamus, !MagicMan777 and 3 others
warriors who had long hair in the past would get their hair pulled in a fight and die like phagots but keep coping and believing in low iq retard animes and movies dikhead
You use logic and think like male, to understand female gaze you must think like female, OP is right

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, !MagicMan777, sayi and 3 others
  • +1
  • +1
98384EB3 10A6 4437 A7D0 75B248623047

It need to be 4 x longer than this

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Shkreliii
hair pill is knowing that any hairstyle is the best if you're chad
Long hair will give you 1-2 points, It's even more important than Muscles. Average Face guy with Long Hair>>>>>>>Average Face Guy with Short Hair. And also Chad with Long hair>>>>>>>>>Chad with SHort Hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje and Shkreliii
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and Shkreliii
In hunter gatherer societies there’s no barber, long hair mogs. It’s our natural haircut. I’m growing mine out to below jaw.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, R@m@ and Shkreliii

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, rubberduck and 2 others
You use logic and think like male, to understand female gaze you must think like female, OP is right
This is bullshit to think that long hair can be pulled as it was hiden in Helmet. Most Male Gaze men think that Beard attracts women, however Beard is more likely to be pulled during the fight as it's located more near and it's not hidden in helmet

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Shkreliii
Buzzcut look good only Good Looking Men with Good Skulls. Most women hate Buzzcuts
they don't hate buzzcuts or any haircut, they hate ugly boneless men😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, bululu_87, Kama and 1 other person
they don't hate buzzcuts or any haircut, they hate ugly boneless men😂😂😂
Buzzcut is mostly Male Gaze. It only looks Good on 2-5% Men. On nearly all men it looks like shit. Women will love Long Hair more Than Buzzcut 100%

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, drimprovement and Shkreliii
Yes and when a warrior lost a battle, his opponent would cut off his long hair as a sign of disrespect which is more evidence for your theory……

Oh wait, that happened in a fucking tv show not real life

Grow up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, !MagicMan777, Jarate and 1 other person
Buzzcut is mostly Male Gaze. It only looks Good on 2-5% Men. On nearly all men it looks like shit. Women will love Long Hair more Than Buzzcut 100%
From my experience it's 50/50. I saw sooooooooo many girls who were crazy about it. But it's in my country

• +1
Yes and when a warrior lost a battle, his opponent would cut off his long hair as a sign of disrespect which is more evidence for your theory……

Oh wait, that happened in a fucking tv show not real life

View attachment 2635335

Grow up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Primalsplit, FutureSlayer and 4 others
I'd grow my hair out again if it wasn't such a pain in the ass at work.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and Shkreliii
true and i cut my hair recently to avoid foids and grow it back better however been getting way more ioi and girls following me around when i wear hat and hoodie, bones still law

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Shkreliii
From my experience it's 50/50. I saw sooooooooo many girls who were crazy about it. But it's in my country
I don't know Buzzuts look gay. Long Hair>>>>>>Buzzcuts

• +1
true and i cut my hair recently to avoid foids and grow it back better however been getting way more ioi and girls following me around when i wear hat and hoodie, bones still law
Still Boneless men with Long Hair>>>>>>>>Boneless men With Short Hair. Hair is as much important as Jaw and Eyes

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, oxymoron, Shkreliii and 1 other person
Cope, long hair will protect your neck from bites. Humans in nature bite with their teeth or throw stuff when fighting.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Shkreliii
Women love Long Hairs on Men as Much as we Mens Love Long Hairs on Women no matter what they will say, because naturally Men is Supposed to have Long Hairs. In ancient times most men had it, Long hair represented Power and Freedom as Many Warriors, Kings had it but Slaves in Contrary had Bald or short hairs Their Masters made them do this to Lower Their Social Status and Rank. It's only Couple Centuries Men began to have Short Hair as our Society nowadays is Complete Slavery. Long hair can hide many flaws, it can make your Skull Look Bigger, Face look wider if you are Long Narrow facecel, it can hide Big Ears, it can hide big forehead, it can make your Eyes look better and can even hide some jaw flaws sometime. I remember one women said that 5/10 Men can become 7-8 if he grows out his Hair. She said all Men with Short Hairs look like Shit, only Extremelly Good Looking Men with Good Skulls and Faces can get away with Short Hair like Brad PittView attachment 2635275 And Still he Looks Much better With Long HairView attachment 2635276

Imagine if Women will cut her haor to bald or short hair. Right she will lose Half Of Her SMVView attachment 2635280View attachment 2635282View attachment 2635287View attachment 2635289

Some Masculinty Copers will say that you it's Feminine to have Long Hair and other Bullshit. But This Slaves don't Understand that Having Long Hair is the most Masculine Feature you can have. Only Slaves have Short Hairs

As I said Before all Warriors had Long Hair in the Past
View attachment 2635304View attachment 2635305View attachment 2635306View attachment 2635307View attachment 2635308View attachment 2635309View attachment 2635310View attachment 2635312
warriors have long hair toooo

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Narcissus🥀, reaper2 and 1 other person
Hair for Asians is a must to look good.
Unnamed
1440x987 px dark demon evil occult Satan satanic 1596639

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marek937, EggKing and Shkreliii
hey just wanted to say something… i didn’t read😊

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and 5'7 zoomer
Hair is life buddy boyos!
It's over for us balding subhumans

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, lowiqNormie and marek937
Yep old king and guys used to have very long hair

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Cope, long hair will protect your neck from bites. Humans in nature bite with their teeth or throw stuff when fighting.
Wouldn't that just get your hair pulled again? Hair is not an Armor, jfl "protect neck" I don't know what attracts women long or short, but long hair is disadvantagious in a real fight.

Wouldn't that just get your hair pulled again? Hair is not an Armor, jfl "protect neck" I don't know what attracts women long or short, but long hair is disadvantagious in a real fight.
You can't bite skin through hair, it's quite tough when layered together. Protects sides of your neck and your ears. Tbh hair pulling is not a real issue and it's a good trade off. It's maybe an disadvantage in combat sports, not real fighting where everything is allowed.

Naturally we wouldn't be fighting other humans but animals since we're social creatures that live in tribes. A wolf can't pull your hair, you'd wish you had long hair if you had an animal on top of you, their instincts always make them go bite your neck.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brianxx and idchey
Long hair is not disadvantages in fight. It protects Head from Cold Weather. Long hair was covered in helmets. Plus it slightly protected from sword cuts, and Most people didn't fight in close distance, they fought with their swords on distance, because if they will grapple it meant 100% Death, no matter how long your hair is. Morevover in that case Beard can more Disadvantage

• +1
Reactions: brianxx and BrahminBoss
Long hair is not disadvantages in fight. It protects Head from Cold Weather. Long hair was covered in helmets. Plus it slightly protected from sword cuts, and Most people didn't fight in close distance, they fought with their swords on distance, because if they will grapple it meant 100% Death, no matter how long your hair is. Morevover in that case Beard can more Disadvantage
you don't only fight with swords in war, thats just a small part. plus close distance fights were common for warriors, and long hair is extremely hard to maintain I can't see any reason why would it be beneficial for any warrior to keep them. It's just a comical and fantasy thing for warriors to have long hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
you don't only fight with swords in war, thats just a small part. plus close distance fights were common for warriors, and long hair is extremely hard to maintain I can't see any reason why would it be beneficial for any warrior to keep them. It's just a comical and fantasy thing for warriors to have long hair
Man hair was covered in helmets, plus Close distance fight it's 100% death, you long hair won't be the biggest issue you should worry about, as the most important thing you should worry is Your Eyes, or being pierced by knife which will be likely hidden in his pocket or Belt while being grappled. The Distance fight with swords is Vital thing. Plus if he will try to grab his hair he can cut his arm if he tries to approach closely. Long Hair isn't Fantasy, most warriors really had it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: brianxx and BrahminBoss
Man hair was covered in helmets, plus Close distance fight it's 100% death, you long hair won't be the biggest issue you should worry about, as the most important thing you should worry is Your Eyes, or being pierced by knife which will be likely hidden in his pocket or Belt. Plus if he will grab his hair he can cut his arm if he tries to approach closely
Okay, warriors did keep long hairs, but only because to show off their status and their pride as a warrior', not that it was of any benefit in battle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, BucketCrab and _MVP_