Long Hair is The True Female Gaze

What are you saying you can't be masculine, your words are feminine? It's clearly can be seen while I was Bullying your ass during whole Argument. In other words just Suck My Dick, my bitch Cope
Give me more baby, you don't realize it do you? HAHAHAHHA

I'm Not European JFL. Live in Muslim Country, here in Contrary everybody just makes jokes that everybody in USA are Faggots lmao. KYS
That explains it you live in a cave surviving off Kebob crumbs you will never make a touchdown and fuck a blond 10/10 you stinky ape they don’t even have barbers in Baghdadi rodent village

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

john daly ball GIF

@RichmondBread

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Give me more baby, you don't realize it do you? HAHAHAHHA
You are talking near the mirror, very difficult case. Cope, sucky my dick and kys

That explains it you live in a cave surviving off Kebob crumbs you will never make a touchdown and fuck a blond 10/10 you stinky ape they don’t even have barbers in Baghdadi rodent village

john daly ball GIF

@RichmondBread
nearly year ago when I had Long Hair was aproached by 5'11 Blonde Russian girl, I'm 6'1, she loved my long hair and touched it every time. When I was in Russia dated many blondes. So Cope. And That Forum where women were talking about Long Hair were Russians, Germans, Britishes, Eastern Europeans, Asian. So Cope

john daly ball GIF

@RichmondBread
Hahahahahahaha banned. My Bitch. Cope

I think the long hair he had in Troy is the best. In one Thread many guys agreed that Long Hair Suits him more. But there are guys who really can benefit only from short hair, example Jeremy Meeks, cause he looks shit with longer hair, but buzzcut suits him so perfectly
Even Jeremy Meeks looks better with hair. I am with you for the long hair. Thick, dark long hair moggs as long as it is not straight as a
plank or curly af.
Timkgpvvvmdb1

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
Massive halo if you're at 4 or 5/10 level

Would this guy have become famous if he didn't have the hair?
Never would have happened
Screenshot 2024 04 09 18 34 57 89 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and Snake.0359
Massive halo if you're at 4 or 5/10 level

Would this guy have become famous if he didn't have the hair?
Never would have happened
View attachment 2849420
Yeah True, I remember when I was LTN and had Long Hair even in those times I cought Female Attention everywhere and even got aproached.
And know many Females that are Obsessed with Long Hair, they say that every 4 or 5 can become 7 8 if they have Long Hair

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
Yeah True, I remember when I was LTN and had Long Hair even in those times I cought Female Attention everywhere and even got aproached.
And know many Females that are Obsessed with Long Hair, they say that every 4 or 5 can become 7 8 if they have Long Hair
I'm getting lots of IOI ATM and my hair isn't even that long yet ( 3.5 months growth )I just always had a subhuman fade showing off my NW2.5 and shitty skull jfl

• +1
Long hair is more aesthetic, not necessarily more attractive.

It reduces appeal if you aren't ugly or a prettyboy.

• +1
Long hair is more aesthetic, not necessarily more attractive.

It reduces appeal if you aren't ugly or a prettyboy.
Chad gets away with anything subchad or pretty boy looks better with hair

My hair is thick af and black, no signs of baldness even tho i have been on testosterone for more than 1 year by now due to genes. But the hair has a whirpool? at the front and hairs on the top don't grow like most people's so short or medium hairstyles really don't go well. I am hoping long hair can benefit from that tho. I look like a subhuman with shaved hair, never again, no male gaze is worth over female gaze. :blackpill:

• +1
It just depends on how feminine your face is and how much the aesthetic benefit of beautiful hair will benefit you based on your looks level. That's why every man should grow their hair long and then cut it depending on how women treat them.

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359 and SoundnVision
Even Chad looks better with Longer Hair. Example Jeremy Meeks and Brad Pitt:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and SoundnVision
It just depends on how feminine your face is and how much the aesthetic benefit of beautiful hair will benefit you based on your looks level. That's why every man should grow their hair long and then cut it depending on how women treat them.
in my experiance if your Face is Ogrish you'll Extremelly Benefit from Long Hair.

in my experiance if your Face is Ogrish you'll Extremelly Benefit from Long Hair.
The only ones who cannot benefit from long hair are baldcels :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Snake.0359
agree

• +1
warriors who had long hair in the past would get their hair pulled in a fight and die like phagots but keep coping and believing in low iq retard animes and movies dikhead
U can make pony tail or took all mass into small also helmet but btw all rhese warrior are fake history its impossible to fight like them

• +1
Women love Long Hairs on Men as Much as we Mens Love Long Hairs on Women no matter what they will say, because naturally Men is Supposed to have Long Hairs. In ancient times most men had it, Long hair represented Power and Freedom as Many Warriors, Kings had it but Slaves in Contrary had Bald or short hairs Their Masters made them do this to Lower Their Social Status and Rank. It's only Couple Centuries Men began to have Short Hair as our Society nowadays is Complete Slavery. Long hair can hide many flaws, it can make your Skull Look Bigger, Face look wider if you are Long Narrow facecel, it can hide Big Ears, it can hide big forehead, it can make your Eyes look better and can even hide some jaw flaws sometime. I remember one women said that 5/10 Men can become 7-8 if he grows out his Hair. She said all Men with Short Hairs look like Shit, only Extremelly Good Looking Men with Good Skulls and Faces can get away with Short Hair like Brad PittView attachment 2635275 And Still he Looks Much better With Long HairView attachment 2635276

Imagine if Women will cut her haor to bald or short hair. Right she will lose Half Of Her SMVView attachment 2635280View attachment 2635282View attachment 2635287View attachment 2635289

Some Masculinty Copers will say that you it's Feminine to have Long Hair and other Bullshit. But This Slaves don't Understand that Having Long Hair is the most Masculine Feature you can have. Only Slaves have Short Hairs

As I said Before all Warriors had Long Hair in the Past
View attachment 2635304View attachment 2635305View attachment 2635306View attachment 2635307View attachment 2635308View attachment 2635309View attachment 2635310View attachment 2635312
High iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, SoundnVision and Snake.0359
How many rock stars would have ever been famous if they had short hair or bald?
Even back in the days when talent overided looks.
Would Mick jagger now be worth 500 million if he had tried to start his career with a shaved head? Hmmmm
IMG 20240410 022859

Last edited:
  • +1
He looks better with shorter hair
Giphy

• JFL
as someone with long mogger hair which foids like mirin the high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359 and Deleted member 67558
He looks better with shorter hair
View attachment 2850333
Yeah maybe but that's brad pitt. Not a lot of people can pull that look, jason statham is one of them too. You need a specific type of skull.
And tbh brad pitt still looks better with long hair if he made a hairstyle with it, like in this picture:

Ec4b9c40e71f0b2c853d4d6848394ad9

• +1
No longo hairy for my big skull

• +1
How many rock stars would have ever been famous if they had short hair or bald?
Even back in the days when talent overided looks.
Would Mick jagger now be worth 500 million if he had tried to start his career with a shaved head? Hmmmm
View attachment 2850328
Long Hair is Visiting card of Rock Musicians

• +1