Long Hair is The True Female Gaze

Ok, looksmin yourself.

Another Cope from Hardcore Male Gaze maxxer, Great
Your lingo is destroying my neurons. Keep telling yourself that everyone disagreeing is a brainwashed "male gazer".

warriors who had long hair in the past would get their hair pulled in a fight and die like phagots but keep coping and believing in low iq retard animes and movies dikhead
Spartans, arguably the most warrior-centric society in the history of mankind, used to wear their hair long.

They also forced slaves to wear their hair super short both to distinguish themselves from the working class, and because long hair is a hassle when you have to work in the fields all day long.

It varied from period to period, the Romans preferred short hair and very clean shaven.
muh buttbuddy faggot romans liked having short har so that they could kiss eachother without getting hair in mouth

I had long hair for a while it’s really hard to take care of . Looked shit 80% of the time. Got lots of compliments 20% of the time tho when it looked good

Women love Long Hairs on Men as Much as we Mens Love Long Hairs on Women no matter what they will say, because naturally Men is Supposed to have Long Hairs. In ancient times most men had it, Long hair represented Power and Freedom as Many Warriors, Kings had it but Slaves in Contrary had Bald or short hairs Their Masters made them do this to Lower Their Social Status and Rank. It's only Couple Centuries Men began to have Short Hair as our Society nowadays is Complete Slavery. Long hair can hide many flaws, it can make your Skull Look Bigger, Face look wider if you are Long Narrow facecel, it can hide Big Ears, it can hide big forehead, it can make your Eyes look better and can even hide some jaw flaws sometime. I remember one women said that 5/10 Men can become 7-8 if he grows out his Hair. She said all Men with Short Hairs look like Shit, only Extremelly Good Looking Men with Good Skulls and Faces can get away with Short Hair like Brad PittView attachment 2635275 And Still he Looks Much better With Long HairView attachment 2635276

Imagine if Women will cut her haor to bald or short hair. Right she will lose Half Of Her SMVView attachment 2635280View attachment 2635282View attachment 2635287View attachment 2635289

Some Masculinty Copers will say that you it's Feminine to have Long Hair and other Bullshit. But This Slaves don't Understand that Having Long Hair is the most Masculine Feature you can have. Only Slaves have Short Hairs

As I said Before all Warriors had Long Hair in the Past
View attachment 2635304View attachment 2635305View attachment 2635306View attachment 2635307View attachment 2635308View attachment 2635309View attachment 2635310View attachment 2635312
Vinland saga and Vagabond as reference is kinda funny ngl

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Your lingo is destroying my neurons. Keep telling yourself that everyone disagreeing is a brainwashed "male gazer".
Cope

Yes best warriors in the past had Long Hairs
Franks are a good example, they were called the long hair kings. Having your head shaved like a monk was considered a severe punishment

I think a guy needs masculine features to pull off long hair, but the problem is long hair in modern times has a stigma. It's associated with gamer nerds, metalheads and homeless people. It's a niche that appeals to alt women (rocker chicks, emo girls etc). Mainstream women want a guy who looks NT and "normal".

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
I think a guy needs masculine features to pull off long hair, but the problem is long hair in modern times has a stigma. It's associated with gamer nerds, metalheads and homeless people. It's a niche that appeals to alt women (rocker chicks, emo girls etc). Mainstream women want a guy who looks NT and "normal".
Even feminie looking guy can have Long hair, the idea that Long har is Feminine Trait is just Man Made Philosophy. Naturally Long Hair is Unisex thing, both and women are supposed to have long hair. All women like Long hair it's in their Nature, whaterver they will say.

Rate1

Whenever I see a long hair thread and grace these Urdu's with my celestial presence then proceed to get JFL's like the insecure ironic copecels they fittingly are.

@ReadBooksEveryday, also shalom for the daily witmaxxing reminder.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and ReadBooksEveryday
  • Love it
Reactions: infini
Elf Angelic Maxed LOTR
View attachment 2638786

vs

Angry orc roidster

View attachment 2638787
Had British JB slags talk to each other about mirin' my hair as they went their way the other day, JFL. Had homeless guys straight up stop me and say I'm elvish before I popped into the taxi jfl.

Oh, fir anybody who takes saying male/female gaze serious...:

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
warriors who had long hair in the past would get their hair pulled in a fight and die like phagots but keep coping and believing in low iq retard animes and movies dikhead
Muhammad had shoulder length hair. He conquered Arabia. Whose gonna pull his hair. you? JFL

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777
I had long hair for a while it’s really hard to take care of . Looked shit 80% of the time. Got lots of compliments 20% of the time tho when it looked good
Foid struggles. Cant relate

Another Cope from Hardcore Male Gaze maxxer, Great
Long hair looks shit especially if you're not a 6,3 bone mogger.

Ideal is faded short back and sides, voluminous fluffy hair texture, and maybe a pattern if you're young. A good hairline shape is non negotiable ofc. THis is what today's moggers you are most likely to meet irl have. But no, lets make some assumptions about what guys had thousands of years ago and looksmax based on that instead!
Hairstyle archetype curls  design on back

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
whatever fits your face is ideal, you can’t just tell someone w a big head to grow their hair out for the ‘female gaze’ or tell someone w a peanut skull to get a buzz for ‘dom looks’

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Women love Long Hairs on Men as Much as we Mens Love Long Hairs on Women no matter what they will say, because naturally Men is Supposed to have Long Hairs. In ancient times most men had it, Long hair represented Power and Freedom as Many Warriors, Kings had it but Slaves in Contrary had Bald or short hairs Their Masters made them do this to Lower Their Social Status and Rank. It's only Couple Centuries Men began to have Short Hair as our Society nowadays is Complete Slavery. Long hair can hide many flaws, it can make your Skull Look Bigger, Face look wider if you are Long Narrow facecel, it can hide Big Ears, it can hide big forehead, it can make your Eyes look better and can even hide some jaw flaws sometime. I remember one women said that 5/10 Men can become 7-8 if he grows out his Hair. She said all Men with Short Hairs look like Shit, only Extremelly Good Looking Men with Good Skulls and Faces can get away with Short Hair like Brad PittView attachment 2635275 And Still he Looks Much better With Long HairView attachment 2635276

Imagine if Women will cut her haor to bald or short hair. Right she will lose Half Of Her SMVView attachment 2635280View attachment 2635282View attachment 2635287View attachment 2635289

Some Masculinty Copers will say that you it's Feminine to have Long Hair and other Bullshit. But This Slaves don't Understand that Having Long Hair is the most Masculine Feature you can have. Only Slaves have Short Hairs

View attachment 2635304View attachment 2635305View attachment 2635306View attachment 2635307View attachment 2635308View attachment 2635309View attachment 2635310View attachment 2635312
high iq post

i wish i had ANY hair dude

Been saying this for a while. Girls in their prime thirst over long Alex Eubank/Brad Pitt Troy/Tarzan hair. Can't count the times I got catcalled by girls this summer vacation for Tarzan/Surfer boy when going out

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
I have very thick and long hair dark chestnut color. When girls see my hair they immediately LOVE IT, want to touch it and ask me if they can braid it.
You mentioned that long hair is masculine and yes it is. In ancient Greek they shaved every boy's head until they finished Agoge after the completion they were considered men and only then they had permission to grow their hairs. Long and HEALTHY hair meant that the person was young thus more beautiful strong and able. Baldness was associated with aging and considered less desirable.
Basically completing Agoge symbolized the transition from adolescence to adulthood, marking a rite of passage in their path towards manhood

OH and Helots(slaves) had their hair shaven ALWAYS. And just look at samurais it was a symbol of honor. Im not gonna go deep in Japan culture now.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Snake.0359
Been saying this for a while. Girls in their prime thirst over long Alex Eubank/Brad Pitt Troy/Tarzan hair. Can't count the times I got catcalled by girls this summer vacation for Tarzan/Surfer boy when going out
In my experiance women all age love it, I'm 26 years old and dated women from early 20s to early 30s all of them were obsessed with my long hair. Maybe women over 45-50 or extremelly traditional won't like it, but most women will like it

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and DHTrash
Long hair looks shit especially if you're not a 6,3 bone mogger.

Ideal is faded short back and sides, voluminous fluffy hair texture, and maybe a pattern if you're young. A good hairline shape is non negotiable ofc. THis is what today's moggers you are most likely to meet irl have. But no, lets make some assumptions about what guys had thousands of years ago and looksmax based on that instead!
View attachment 2650170
No Cope Long hair looks better on every man. Buzzcut or Short/bald Hair looks shit on most men

Yes and when a warrior lost a battle, his opponent would cut off his long hair as a sign of disrespect which is more evidence for your theory……

Oh wait, that happened in a fucking tv show not real life

View attachment 2635335

Grow up
Native Americans scalped their opponents and kept the hair as trophies dumb fuck lmao

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Native Americans scalped their opponents and kept the hair as trophies dumb fuck lmao

View attachment 2655757View attachment 2655759
Where was this energy when teh Mouthbreathing European baldcels charged at them like this
Soyjak Hands up Lol

View attachment 2638781
Whenever I see a long hair thread and grace these Urdu's with my celestial presence then proceed to get JFL's like the insecure ironic copecels they fittingly are.
It completely depends on the type of hair. You have smooth hair texture so yours looks good enough to even make women jealous. If a guy has that frizzy hair texture then long hair looks like shit imo.

Can confirm- get comments on my hair and constant female and male gaze. The amount of baldcels that eyeball me is actually hilarious too

Where was this energy when teh Mouthbreathing European baldcels charged at them like this
View attachment 2656048
There's a huge Myth that Europeans killed with Force Natives. When European discovered America they brought with themselfes huge amount of illnesses that Native Americans couldn't resist, because their Organisms wasn't used to it, as they lived many thousands years in very Clean environment and ate very clean Food. In a Battle Native American worth several white men, as they have True Spirit of Warrior but Europeans didn't have it much.

It completely depends on the type of hair. You have smooth hair texture so yours looks good enough to even make women jealous. If a guy has that frizzy hair texture then long hair looks like shit imo.
If Guy has Dense and Thick Hair, Long hair will give really big Halo tho

Just came back today from having two separate women touch and compliment my hair.

• +1
There's a huge Myth that Europeans killed with Force Natives. When European discovered America they brought with themselfes huge amount of illnesses that Native Americans couldn't resist, because their Organisms wasn't used to it, as they lived many thousands years in very Clean environment and ate very clean Food. In a Battle Native American worth several white men, as they have True Spirit of Warrior but Europeans didn't have it much.
sounds like cope

• JFL

DNR if you don’t already know this you’re low IQ

• JFL
DNR if you don’t already know this you’re low IQ
I knew this every time, I wanted to make sure that everybody in this forum will know this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and socialcel
For Low IQ Shitskin Nigger like you yes. Extreme over for your Cope
Cry more :)
I will rip your filthy foidlength hair out and tie it around the neck of your cringe 5,5 native American body.

Muh "true spirit of warrior" hahahah. you type like a retard btw.

Cry more :)
I will rip your filthy foidlength hair out and tie it around the neck of your cringe 5,5 native American body.

Muh "true spirit of warrior" hahahah. you type like a retard btw.
Are you sure about this? First of all I'm 6'1.5 188 Lbs ex Wrestler. Nigga I'll suplex your Autistic Head to the dirt to make it even more Autistic. This Shitskin Sand Nigger is so hilarious. Second I fought many times and my long hair wasn't ever issue, sure there were some who wanted to pull it but it didn't end good. And Native Americans in the past were tallest ethnicity on Earth they were taller than Europeans in 19th Century https://www.notesfromthefrontier.co...0s-native-americans-were-tallest-in-the-world
They found Natives that were 6'4 6'5. And About Warrior Spirit it's no Joke they didn't fear any Death. Americans couldn't make them Slaves, but they did Africans. Hitler liked Native Americans so much, he used to Read books about them a lot when he was young, he even thought they are Aryan Race. You Sand Shitskin Nigger don't have any Warrior Spirit, neither or all your shit bloodline

Are you sure about this? First of all I'm 6'1.5 188 Lbs ex Wrestler. Nigga I'll suplex your Autistic Head to the dirt to make it even more Autistic. This Shitskin Sand Nigger is so hilarious. Second I fought many times and my long hair wasn't ever issue, sure there were some who wanted to pull it but it didn't end good. And Native Americans in the past were tallest ethnicity on Earth they were taller than Europeans in 19th Century https://www.notesfromthefrontier.co...0s-native-americans-were-tallest-in-the-world View attachment 2656503 They found Natives that were 6'4 6'5. And About Warrior Spirit it's no Joke they didn't fear any Death. Americans couldn't make them Slaves, but they did Africans. Hitler liked Native Americans so much, he used to Read books about them a lot when he was young, he even thought they are Aryan Race. You Sand Shitskin Nigger don't have any Warrior Spirit, neither or all your shit bloodline
womp womp. native americans got conquered and are nearly extinct lol.

"Hitler liked native americans so much...he even thought they are aryan race"
Cringe JFL. you want to be white that bad?💀

I can smell your cortisol btw. Your long female hair is Vibrating with the same stress as when Balding europeans showed up to your ancestral villages.

Are you sure about this?
i just read your replies here
so your argument is Native americans are such genetic trash they dropped dead from Disease before they could even fight the europeans?

JFL. I could sneeze on you and send you to your subhuman ancestors lmao

• JFL
womp womp. native americans got conquered and are nearly extinct lol.

"Hitler liked native americans so much...he even thought they are aryan race"
Cringe JFL. you want to be white that bad?💀

I can smell your cortisol btw. Your long female hair is Vibrating with the same stress as when Balding europeans showed up to your ancestral villages.
Cry Shitskin Nigger. Europeans weren't bald, on average they had better hairs than Modern People as they ate better food and lived in clearer environement, were in Nature and got Vitamin D from Sun a lot. JFL Long hair is Feminine your Shitskin Prophet Had Long Hair and most Arab warriors too. LMAO you low IQ Shitskin Nigger thinking that Long hair is feminine, imagine if this Vikings Over 6 feet over 220 pounds came to your Village
It will be Completer Over For you. In real Medieval fight without rules the last thing you have to worry is your Hair, because you have other much important things like Eyes or being being poked by knife. Long hair is Pure Masculinty and Warrior or Lion Spirit. Short is Slave or Feminine, all your Shitskin Family and bloodline are Femine Cuks JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, 5'7 zoomer, SonOfDarkseid and 1 other person
I knew this every time, I wanted to make sure that everybody in this forum will know this
thread is very true, pisses me off how retarded foids where i live prefer ogres with short hair, long hair looks better on everyone which is why mine has always been long