Long Hair is The True Female Gaze

Okay, warriors did keep long hairs, but only because to show off their status and their pride as a warrior', not that it was of any benefit in battle.
They protect Head from Cold Weather. And some people say that Long Hair is an antenna that can perceive the energy of space. Who knows what was meant — maybe you can take some information, take energy, which then turns into something else in our body. Plus Hair accumulates energy, and the longer the length, the more energy you can take in. And the better, supposedly, intuition works. And Finally Long Hair is Status among all Male Species, for example Lions have it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, optimisticzoomer, xeqri and 3 others
A handsome male can even be bald and still be handsome so jfls at muh hair muh female gaze, tall+jacked and dimorphic is all that matters

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje and enchanted_elixir
warriors who had long hair in the past would get their hair pulled in a fight and die like phagots but keep coping and believing in low iq retard animes and movies dikhead
JFL caged hard

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone
A handsome male can even be bald and still be handsome so jfls at muh hair muh female gaze, tall+jacked and dimorphic is all that matters
Not true, put a buzzcut on most PSL gods and they descend. That's just baldcel cope.

IMG 2892

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 5'7 zoomer, brianxx and 2 others
Cope Handsome men with Long hair always will be >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Handsome men with short hair.

Short hair looks good only on Extremelly Attractive men. Nearly all men with Short Hair looks Shit. And Highly doubt that you are more attractive, so again cope.

And also Hair is as much important as Jaw, Eyes and Height. So again Coping

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
long hair is literally life

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and forevermirin
Good luck looksminning yourselves

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
long hair looks retarded if your not at least htn you will look more feminine and more childish

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BowlCutMogger and chawaje
Coping with short hair, hmmm
Cope for what lol. Personal experience short hair mogs if you have the skull for it.

Long hair is probably fine if u have the time to style it which i can't care for

long hair looks retarded if your not at least htn you will look more feminine and more childish
Another Masculinty Coper. It doesn't look feminine, do you that Idea that Long hair is feminine Feature is Man made philosophy? Naturally Both Men and Women are supposed to have Long Hairs. And Long Hair hides Many flaws such as Big Forehead, Narrow long Face, some bad eye areas, it can make jaw more prominent. By applying Long Hair you already becoming HTN. Still average face guy with long hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> average face guy with short hair. Short hair on most men looks shit

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
1 Corinthians 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Cope for what lol. Personal experience short hair mogs if you have the skull for it.

Long hair is probably fine if u have the time to style it which i can't care for
First of all only minority has good skull and I hightly doubt you have. Only good looking men with good skulls can get away with short hair and still they will look better with Long Hair
. Short Hair is Mostly Male Gaze. Do you understand that it's couple centuries men began to have short hair, however before that it was only Slaves had short hair.
. Naturally Men is supposed to have Long hair just like Women

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Long hair is a womens type, some like it and some like short hair

It hides my wide temples giving me the appearance of a better esr it’s a looksmax
If that's you in the video you'd probably look good even without. I just cba styling and caring for long hair + got good reactions after cutting hair so I'm just keeping it this way.

Also, most people don't have the dimorphism to pull off long hair anyway.

If that's you in the video you'd probably look good even without. I just cba styling and caring for long hair + got good reactions after cutting hair so I'm just keeping it this way.

Also, most people don't have the dimorphism to pull off long hair anyway.
So my temples look fine Ik the video?

First of all only minority has good skull and I hightly doubt you have. Only good looking men with good skulls can get away with short hair and still they will look better with Long HairView attachment 2636129View attachment 2636130. Short Hair is Mostly Male Gaze. Do you understand that it's couple centuries men began to have short hair, however before that it was only Slaves had short hair. View attachment 2636131. Naturally Men is supposed to have Long hair just like Women
You think pitt looks better with long hair there!? Nuff said i guess.

Another Masculinty Coper. It doesn't look feminine, do you that Idea that Long hair is feminine Feature is Man made philosophy? Naturally Both Men and Women are supposed to have Long Hairs. And Long Hair hides Many flaws such as Big Forehead, Narrow long Face, some bad eye areas, it can make jaw more prominent. By applying Long Hair you already becoming HTN. Still average face guy with long hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> average face guy with short hair. Short hair on most men looks shit
im not coping thats just a observation also i rocked a long hair for 4 years when i still had hair

Pitt looks like shit with that long hair, medium hair mogs

how is it male gaze if most the niggas that females simp over have medium length hair?
They simp for medium length, because there very small percentage of men having Long Hair, so Cope

They simp for medium length, because there very small percentage of men having Long Hair, so Cope
no men look better with long hair, unless you're trying to nichemaxx

no men look better with long hair, unless you're trying to nichemaxx
Cope, How it can be Nichemaxxing if whole Human existance Men had Long Hairs, it just couple centuries they began to have short hair like Actual Slaves. Only Slaves in the Past had short hair. Long Hair Was Status among all Male Specias, like Lion has it. Your Male Gaze is hilarious

Cope, How it can be Nichemaxxing if whole Human existance Men had Long Hairs, it just couple centuries they began to have short hair like Actual Slaves. Only Slaves in the Past had short hair. Long Hair Was Status among all Male Specias, like Lion has it. Your Male Gaze is hilarious
"male gaze" stop coping look on any female forum and they will say they prefer medium/short hair

"male gaze" stop coping look on any female forum and they will say they prefer medium/short hair
It doesn't mean what thay say, No matter what they will say, it's all about what they do. Society can dictate rules but it cannot control Nature as Naturally men is supposed to have Long Hairs.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and !MagicMan777
It doesn't mean what thay say, No matter what they will say, it's all about what they do. Society can dictate rules but it cannot control Nature as Naturally men is supposed to have Long Hairs.
but what they do is fuck men with medium hair, so this logic also isn't very good.

but what they do is fuck men with medium hair, so this logic also isn't very good.
Man your Subhuman Masculinty Cope is beyond everything Lmao. How many men you see having Long Hair??? Right very small percentage, of course women will fuck medium, because there are only Medium hairs everywhere. Thy cannot find many with Long Hair. However if it was 50/50 both Long Hair and short everywhere, Women will fuck Long Hair more

Man your Subhuman Masculinty Cope is beyond everything Lmao. How many men you see having Long Hair??? Right very small percentage, of course women will fuck medium, because there are only Medium hairs everywhere. Thy cannot find many with Long Hair. However if it was 50/50 both Long Hair and short everywhere, Women will fuck Long Hair more
but you have nothing to base that off of, you're just saying it like it's a fact.

Any medium/long hairstyle ideas for prettyboys? Or is fade the only thing

but you have nothing to base that off of, you're just saying it like it's a fact.
On Youtube videos all women say that Long hair can make from 5/10 to 7 or even 8/10, they say that short hair looks shit on nearly all men, only very good looking men can have short hair. When first primal people were on Earth there were only Long Hairs, no short Hairs. It's Women Nature to love long hairs on men

Last edited:
On Youtube videos all women say that Long hair can make from 5/10 to 7 or even 8/10, they say that short hair looks shit on nearly all men, only very good looking men can have short hair. When first primal people were on Earth there were only Long Hairs, no short Hairs. It's Women Nature to love long hairs on men
medium hair isn't short bro

medium hair isn't short bro
Men is supposed to have Long hair, they didn't have knifes or Scissors to cut it. Men having Long Hair is just like Lion having his Mane

Men is supposed to have Long hair, they didn't have knifes or Scissors to cut it. Men having Long Hair is just like Lion having his Mane
then why women like no beard?

then why women like no beard?
Because First Primal people didn't have Beard They were more like Native Americans, if you noticed none of them have it. Then after many years people's beard started growing again. First people even if had some beard it was very short and thin.

Let the short hair copers keep coping
Fact is all men look better with long hair.

Let the short hair copers keep coping
Fact is all men look better with long hair.
They speak mainly from Male Gaze thinking that Lie that Men should have short hair is Masculine thing, however Long hair itself is Naturally masculine trait, Both women and men are supposed to have long hair and both like it so much.