Why Goodlooking post OP (operation) underbitecels are OP (overpowered)

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
The narrow skull, recessed maxilla pheno is associated with being high class and high IQ
It's associated with being high class because it looks refined as oppossed to Brutish and can often be found in Royalty
It looks high IQ because most genuises tend to have the narrow skull recessed maxilla pheno
If I could hazard a guess, it's because men with this pheno needed to be smarter to find ways to reproduce since it was handicapping them compared to non recessed males, so the low IQ recessed maxilla, narrow skulls all died out and the smart ones kept getting smarter and smarter, it became a runaway gene.

Now that we've established that the people with this pheno are High IQ, lets add to this pheno an underbite
Underbites in isolation are indeed a failo and a significant handicap
Paradoxically, they make the owner look lower IQ even if the rest of their pheno indicates high IQ
They also make the owner look more brutish and narcissistic
There is something about having a huge protruding mandible that just makes you narcy, even if you know the narciness is unwarranted, you see small mandible cucks and look at them as jokes.
This adds on to the next thing about having an underbite, it makes you extremely aggressive.
From having your bite force directed in a completely unnatural direction, it causes a nagging sense of frustration for every waking hour of the day, you feel like a caged animal because the resting force from your mandible isn't being directed through the correct plane.
Having an underbite makes you quick to violence and will likely result in you getting into countless fights if you consume alcohol regularly, you live up to your brute like appearance since physiognomy is law

Now we have established that people with the narrow skull recessed maxilla + underbite pheno are:
High IQ, Narcissitic and extremely aggressive.
And people will perceive him as moderate-low IQ, narcissistic and brutish

lets explore what happens when they have their underbite surgically corrected

Upon the maxilla being moved to a more advanced position, people no longer perceive him as being narcisstic and brutish and will now perceive him as being humble, laid back and not tryhard(everything about him seems more efortless than before)
The removal of the frustrating underbite bite-force will make him less prone to rage, but from years of rage he will still maintain his killer instinct although he will be more calculated about when to use it, meaning less unnecessary altercations.
He will maintain his high IQ from his default pheno but actually have his IQ increase from the extra cubic cm of air entering his airways during the day and while he sleeps.

So people begin to perceive him as a laidback, approachable goodlooking guy who looks decently intelligent and his actual attributes are:
Giga high genuis level IQ with advantage of great airways for constantly clear mind
Narcissm for use to his own advantage but also toned down from it's natural level so he can be perceived as a humble team player which boosts his status
A killer instinct developed from years of rage from bite force that is no longer unleashed impulsively but instead in a calculated manner, no person who naturally develops a class 1 bite could ever begin to relate to the level of rage and killer instinct that a former underbitecel is capable of

When you combine all of these factors, you literally have the Apex predator of the human species, God tried to nerf him but surgeons removed the handicap and unleashed his true potential, he is the most powerful human on earth, he is undefeatable, he has fucking Obelisk the Tormentor level power but he blends in enough so that nobody could suspect it

@forevergymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, forevergymcelling, the BULL and 2 others
Highest IQ face on this forum without a fucking doubt, although Im very low IQ

• JFL
Reactions: shahid khan
Has it been easier to slay after your surgerys? Which ones did you get other than palatal expansion btw?

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and BrahminBoss
Has it been easier to slay after your surgerys? Which ones did you get other than palatal expansion btw?
so he got the shittiest surgery possible? jfl. so much for high iq physiognomy

would it have killed you to write out overpowered and operation?

Ur high IQ bro. This is why I’m legit Chadlite irl bc I jutt

didnt read btw but I’m just assuming if I got bimax I’d mog hard

trimax, no slays yet because I lost the desire to work for slays, I only care for ones which come effortlessly

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
Srs? Did you document the experience anywhere?
no I'm keeping it on the downlow, thinking it would be the turning point where I leave the forum behind but I can't help but make the occasional satirical brag thread after gazing upon my anteface

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and apocalypse
Caged hard at this jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
no I'm keeping it on the downlow, thinking it would be the turning point where I leave the forum behind but I can't help but make the occasional satirical brag thread after gazing upon my anteface
details? who's the surgeon and cost?

How tf would underbite make you look narcissistic when it’s a major facial flaw, what?