Reactions: sub5c3l and TechnoBoss
@Eternal_ - my Christian bhai, knowledgeable person
Nicholas Cage Film GIF
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
sarcastic laugh GIF
brad pitt laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, ominion, kebab and 1 other person
Here's a list of .org niggas I like and the reason for it. This list is in no particular order

@Orc - revolutionary threads, nice recepies, chill and helpful
@Squirtle - nice mod, suspiciously knowledgeable about random parts of the world very far away from him, mirin tbh
@edgemaxx - funny nigga... Idk what to say tbh, cool person overall
@Clavicular - low-inhib looksmaxxer, kinda inspiring and knowledgeable
@Snake.0359 - cool guy with profound knowledge about facial maths, we have a common enemy
@Gengar - he's just himself tbh, academic level of knowledge about male genitalia
@Psychophilly - cool guy, interesting lore, dark triad... hope the mods free him
@Axii - interesting user.. we had some beef when he registered but we've been on good terms recently
@emeraldglass - helpful and nice mod
@elixir60 - good bhai, kinda disappeared out of nowhere.. hope he's doing ok
@TechnoBoss - high IQ user, mogger rater
@brucewayne78 - a pure blooded northern brahmin. He's currently larping as a dalit to avoid getting detected... funny guy too

I could've forgotten some other cool niggas

Edit: I'm not rep farming, you gotta be giga retarded to care about rep on a homosexual schizo Indian forum

@try2beme - chill dude, had some minor beef with him initially but I've seen his good side now (sorry I forgot)
“mods… MODS! please let me suck you off”

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Sure bud. You’re going to die alone and have noiseless farts for the rest of your life. Good luck.
Almost 20k posts in a little more than a year.. shut up rotter

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
technoboss is anything but high iq, niggas iq isn't above two digits

• +1
Reactions: Axii, TechnoBoss and Deleted member 51465
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, sub5c3l and TechnoBoss
technoboss is anything but high iq, niggas iq isn't above two digits
Who even are you? I have you on my ignore list but I don’t even know who you are.

Also, 732 posts 599 rep. :feelshmm:

you're retarded as much as he is, happens not your fault, suck my cock, another pig on ignore list
Why so angry?

• +1
Reactions: Axii and i_love_roosters
Here's a list of .org niggas I like and the reason for it. This list is in no particular order

@Orc - revolutionary threads, nice recepies, chill and helpful
@Squirtle - nice mod, suspiciously knowledgeable about random parts of the world very far away from him, mirin tbh
@edgemaxx - funny nigga... Idk what to say tbh, cool person overall
@Clavicular - low-inhib looksmaxxer, kinda inspiring and knowledgeable
@Snake.0359 - cool guy with profound knowledge about facial maths, we have a common enemy
@Gengar - he's just himself tbh, academic level of knowledge about male genitalia
@Psychophilly - cool guy, interesting lore, dark triad... hope the mods free him
@Axii - interesting user.. we had some beef when he registered but we've been on good terms recently
@emeraldglass - helpful and nice mod
@elixir60 - good bhai, kinda disappeared out of nowhere.. hope he's doing ok
@TechnoBoss - high IQ user, mogger rater
@brucewayne78 - a pure blooded northern brahmin. He's currently larping as a dalit to avoid getting detected... funny guy too

I could've forgotten some other cool niggas

Edit: I'm not rep farming, you gotta be giga retarded to care about rep on a homosexual schizo Indian forum

@try2beme - chill dude, had some minor beef with him initially but I've seen his good side now (sorry I forgot)
@BrahminBoss
Where is bhaiii

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
DE6FA133 BBFE 4081 845D 94F6D73D6742

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and iam good boy
I feel like he does black Indian magic on all of us
First he pick up a little goat and itch his zygoes with the little goat asshole and let it brootal shit and coom in it and spelling black dalit magic on it

• JFL
First he pick up a little goat and itch his zygoes with the little goat asshole and let it brootal shit and coom in it and spelling black dalit magic on it

This is where he post from btw

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, TechnoBoss and iam good boy
Accept the mog
Theres no mog.
Even if you are more attractive, you still lack intellect.
The whites will wipe you lot out, they are just currently needing slaves for the economy

Theres no mog.
Even if you are more attractive, you still lack intellect.
The whites will wipe you lot out, they are just currently needing slaves for the economy
Jfl that's not me, that's our forum Chad @BrahminBoss

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Looks can only go so far against political and social power and wealth.
Money can make anyone a slave for you.
You're one creepy nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Axii and TechnoBoss
Muslim dog, I hope you remain in good spirit and laughing when you’re in hellfire
JESUS DIDNT KNOW THE HOUR, HE ISNT GOD, CHRISTAINS ARE PAGANS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: Axii and TechnoBoss
JESUS DIDNT KNOW THE HOUR, HE ISNT GOD, CHRISTAINS ARE PAGANS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
King James Version (KJV)

Revelation 19:13​

10And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. 11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

You will feel his wrath soon enough child rapist

• +1
Reactions: Axii, i_love_roosters and Eternal_
King James Version (KJV)

Revelation 19:13​

10And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. 11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

You will feel his wrath soon enough child rapist
This doesn’t prove anything, you christcucks keep using the bible(s) to debunk arguments against you

Debunked argument:feelshaha:
Do not bother arguing with these dogs. It will never lead to anything. Make fun of them instead

Terrorist sympathizing bastards who pray to a child rapist (muhammed, piss be upon him) 5x a day.

• +1
This doesn’t prove anything, you christcucks keep using the bible(s) to debunk arguments against you
Narrated by ‘Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

[Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64]

Sahih is the highest form of verification

• +1
Already did it a thousand times for the isis shills..
Send me the thread

It’s probably gonna be a bunch of shitty bible references right? No actual logical reasoning?

Do not bother arguing with these dogs. It will never lead to anything. Make fun of them instead

Terrorist sympathizing bastards who pray to a child rapist (muhammed, piss be upon him) 5x a day.
I made a pretix with serious. Check out off topic. You will find my work.