Cool .org users

Send me the thread

It’s probably gonna be a bunch of shitty bible references right? No actual logical reasoning?
Narrated by ‘Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

[Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64]

Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa’id al Khadri (Allah he pleased with him): 0 Abu Sa’id, did you hear Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioning al-‘azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi’l Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing ‘azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.

[Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3371]

Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.

[Quran 65:4 Translation by Yusuf Ali]

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
No it is not lol
Sahih Muslim

Sahih Muslim is a collection of hadith compiled by Imam Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj al-Naysaburi (rahimahullah). His collection is considered to be one of the most authentic collections of the Sunnah of the Prophet (ﷺ), and along with Sahih al-Bukhari forms the "Sahihain," or the "Two Sahihs." It contains roughly 7500 hadith (with repetitions) in 57 books.
The translation provided here is by Abdul Hamid Siddiqui.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Do not bother arguing with these dogs. It will never lead to anything. Make fun of them instead

Terrorist sympathizing bastards who pray to a child rapist (muhammed, piss be upon him) 5x a day.
I'll do just that brother

@coispet
Main qimg 6526c61cdf20c10058dc8da460d38827 lq

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, sub5c3l, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
I’m the best greycel on this website

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters
What about me nigga?

• Love it
Reactions: Axii
Love you bhaiii😍

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and i_love_roosters

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and i_love_roosters

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l, i_love_roosters, shabby890 and 1 other person
No tag no care

• Woah
Anyway, you made a thread sucking a nigger off in the hopes of getting some attention from some dalits
hypocrite

hypocrite
Jfl, I made a thread about good people on .org and you made a thread sucking off and defending a schizo nigger with Asperger's who insults everyone and influenced a good kid to commit suicide... How on earth is that hypocritical

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Axii and sub5c3l
Here's a list of .org niggas I like and the reason for it. This list is in no particular order

@Orc - revolutionary threads, nice recepies, chill and helpful
@Squirtle - nice mod, suspiciously knowledgeable about random parts of the world very far away from him, mirin tbh
@Eternal_ - my Christian bhai, knowledgeable person
@edgemaxx - funny nigga... Idk what to say tbh, cool person overall
@Clavicular - low-inhib looksmaxxer, kinda inspiring and knowledgeable
@Snake.0359 - cool guy with profound knowledge about facial maths, we have a common enemy
@Gengar - he's just himself tbh, academic level of knowledge about male genitalia
@Psychophilly - cool guy, interesting lore, dark triad... hope the mods free him
@Axii - interesting user.. we had some beef when he registered but we've been on good terms recently
@emeraldglass - helpful and nice mod
@elixir60 - good bhai, kinda disappeared out of nowhere.. hope he's doing ok
@TechnoBoss - high IQ user, mogger rater
@brucewayne78 - a pure blooded northern brahmin. He's currently larping as a dalit to avoid getting detected... funny guy too

I could've forgotten some other cool niggas

Edit: I'm not rep farming, you gotta be giga retarded to care about rep on a homosexual schizo Indian forum

@try2beme - chill dude, had some minor beef with him initially but I've seen his good side now (sorry I forgot)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5c3l, brucewayne78 and i_love_roosters
Jfl, I made a thread about good people on .org and you made a thread sucking off and defending a schizo nigger with Asperger's who insults everyone and influenced a good kid to commit suicide... How on earth is that hypocritical
schery6 had way more reasons to rope than 3 replies
theres no reason to glaze users like orc and ylvren
but people are rating bgm mtn just cuz they dont like him

ur the one sucking dick

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and sub5c3l
theres no reason to glaze users like orc and ylvren
They deserve their credit for introducing me to esoteric looksmaxxes. Maybe they don't like you for being a cringey kid but I've had good experiences with them, helpful and nice
schery6 had way more reasons to rope than 3 replies
Still a nigger with schizophrenia and Asperger's, brutal ego that doesn't corelate with reality
but people are rating bgm mtn just cuz they dont like him
He's the definition of a MTN, like LITERALLY the definition of MTN
ur the one sucking dick
AirBrush 20240313190449

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Axii, sub5c3l and 1 other person
No tag no read aswell

They deserve their credit for introducing me to esoteric looksmaxxes. Maybe they don't like you for being a cringey kid but I've had good experiences with them, helpful and nice

Still a nigger with schizophrenia and Asperger's, brutal ego that doesn't corelate with reality

He's the definition of a MTN, like LITERALLY the definition of MTN

View attachment 2818788
i never had a negative interaction with them

and yeah ur one of those salty fags who rates him mtn
if hes mtn ur low ltn currently

• Woah
i never had a negative interaction with them

and yeah ur one of those salty fags who rates him mtn
if hes mtn ur low ltn currently
If I'm ltn you're low subhuman

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
wanna start a mog battle?
I don't want my face on a schizo forum after everything I've said, not to mention I live in the west. I'm definitely mogging you strabismus having ahh to oblivion. It would be a shame for me to degrade myself that much and do a mog battle with a dalit who I mog so hard

• +1
  • Woah
I don't want my face on a schizo forum after everything I've said, not to mention I live in the west. I'm definitely mogging you strabismus having ahh to oblivion. It would be a shame for me to degrade myself that much and do a mog battle with a dalit who I mog so hard
keep lying to urself
you know youll lose

• Woah
@forevergymcelling - very happy go lucky glass half full type of guy. Also my favourite LGBT ally and feminist

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, TechnoBoss, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Here's a list of .org niggas I like and the reason for it. This list is in no particular order

@Squirtle - nice mod, suspiciously knowledgeable about random parts of the world very far away from him, mirin tbh
@Snake.0359 - cool guy with profound knowledge about facial maths, we have a common enemy
@Gengar - he's just himself tbh, academic level of knowledge about male genitalia
@Psychophilly - cool guy, interesting lore, dark triad... hope the mods free him
@Axii - interesting user.. we had some beef when he registered but we've been on good terms recently
@brucewayne78 - a pure blooded northern brahmin. He's currently larping as a dalit to avoid getting detected... funny guy too

Edit: I'm not rep farming, you gotta be giga retarded to care about rep on a homosexual schizo Indian forum

@try2beme - chill dude, had some minor beef with him initially but I've seen his good side now (sorry I forgot)
tldr: tbh tbh tbh tbh

fag

It's interesting that you comments this very often under other people's threads jfl.. I don't give a shit about rep and I never have, plus it's currently positive so I don't need it
so you actually care? how can you say u dont need reps and afterwards say it is positive i dont need it low iq dalit

Attachments

• Picsart_24-03-25_14-20-23-566.jpg
    Picsart_24-03-25_14-20-23-566.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss

thx for the mention man

Some good users, majority shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters