A woman in my class is obsessed with me

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
and not in the good way. she mentioned seeing me in a webinar, yeah, this bitch is keeping an eye on me. she wants to understand my psychology and reasoning, try to learn information about her competition.

bad news for her, she wont be making much sense out of it. im completely erratic for the most part. I might not do anything for months then dish out work in a matter of days, only i know what my plans are rly.

Being an incel in a hypercompetitive enviroment is a very bad combo, I wish life would be more stressless but it seems like its kill or be killed. i got around 10 people antagonizing at the moment, not rly fun. lose and you come across as low IQ, win and people are annoyed. you lose regardless. not even my parents seem to like me anymore. the only person i can be myself with is my cat.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, greycel, try2beme and 1 other person
Mentioning you in a webinar is actually weird :trepidation:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, !MagicMan777 and sub5c3l
Holy LARP there's no way a girl wants you and your account is active with 13 k posts :smonk:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and sub5c3l
and not in the good way. she metnioned seeing me in a webinar, yeah, this bitch is keeping an eye on me. she wants to understand my psychology and reasoning, try to learn information about her competition.

bad news for her, she wont be making much sense out of it. im completely erratic for the most part. I might not do anything for months then dish out work in a matter of days, only i know what my plans are rly.

Being an incel in a hypercompetitive enviroment is a very bad combo, I wish life would be more stressless but it seems like its kill or be killed. i got around 10 people antagonizing at the moment, not rly fun. lose and you come across as low IQ, win and people are annoyed. you lose regardless. not even my parents seem to like me anymore. the only person i can be myself with is my cat.
0ver

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Mentioning you in a webinar is actually weird :trepidation:
i look at the lists of participants all the time tbh tbh. but its good, knowing that she is so petty motivates me to destroy her even more

• JFL
Reactions: Lukkas
Holy LARP there's no way a girl wants you and your account is active with 13 k posts :smonk:
who said she wants me? she just wants to gauge her competition. the only thing she wants from me is to give up.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
Its bc ur handsome but also weird and retarded its a rare combo :feelswhy:

• JFL
Maybe she wants to hop on your dick.:popcorn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and InnerVoid
Its bc ur handsome but also weird and retarded its a rare combo :feelswhy:
according to my info, im the only competition she has rn. its a death match it seems.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Is she smart

and not in the good way. she mentioned seeing me in a webinar, yeah, this bitch is keeping an eye on me. she wants to understand my psychology and reasoning, try to learn information about her competition.

just be a disguisiedcel imo . you dont need to make it apparent your an incel infront of others

just be a disguisiedcel imo . you dont need to make it apparent your an incel infront of others
cant hide it due to neuroticism and aniexty. even i dont like myself anymore

What line of work is this

• Hmm...