About to come into contact with a lot of $$$ in the near future

K

Kragar

Iron
Things are happening within the fam that will result in me easily having a million AUD and then some at my disposal. Can't wait to get top tier surgery and giga ascend, with my height I'll easily be a chadlite bordering on Chad, a solid 7, fuck yes guys :feelsahh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::chad: life is just looking up so much lately. Plus rich blackpilled Dad who said he'll pay for surgery and roids whenever I need. I'm so fucking happy fuck

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Good on you,man.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kragar and Aids!
Didn't believe a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, RichardSpencel, Swagwaffle and 8 others
I am poor as fuck

I'm loving it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Bro gimme 10k it's all I need

Good for you

Why are you getting so much money?

post before and after or larp

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I can't believe he said "rich blackpilled dad". Since when were old people blackpilled.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Been blackpilling him a little bit every day for the last year, basically destroyed 90% of his boomer beliefs so far lmao

3r9q6aujws031.jpg

What you'll actually look like

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Kragar
Why are you getting so much money?

Someone in my fam selling a business/asset worth AUD $6.5 milly, I'm guaranteed 1 milly as part of the deal. I'm just haverichfamily maxxing atm, I don't LARP. I'm just on cloud 9 rn and dancing in my room like a fucking autist lmao :feelskek::feelsautistic:

post before and after or larp

If I legit get surgery I will post results 100%, gonna cheeks fillers and palate expander first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Someone in my fam selling a business/asset worth AUD $6.5 milly, I'm guaranteed 1 milly as part of the deal. I'm just haverichfamily maxxing atm, I don't LARP. I'm just on cloud 9 rn and dancing in my room like a fucking autist lmao :feelskek::feelsautistic:

View attachment 73336
View attachment 73335

If I legit get surgery I will post results 100%, gonna cheeks fillers and palate expander first
What if doesn't end up selling? 😌

guaranteed 1 milly as part of the deal
Could never be me. I don't understand tho. Why are you getting 1 mil? Does the house belong to you?

ich blackpilled Dad who said he'll pay for surgery and roids whenever I need
Based. Now don't go to a third world or universal healthcare shit hole for your surgery. No reason to risk it when you're this loaded.

Based. Now don't go to a third world or universal healthcare shit hole for your surgery. No reason to risk it when you're this loaded.
Yeah only gonna get let the best touch my face tbh, jfl at retards that go to the 3rd world for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and FailedNormie
trustfundcel?

• +1
Reactions: Kragar
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Kragar

View attachment 73336
View attachment 73335

Fucking richcel.

Catch up ... Last 7 days btw