About to go nuclear on my NW4-5ish hair

igbekele007

igbekele007

subliminalmaxxer
So, I fell for the Jason Statham and the Rock memes when I was 20, and here I am at 27, already quite far gone on the NW-scale but I'll make a final-stand against the Norwood Reaper to say "well, at least I fought him and he beat me".

First of all, appreciate my guy @SOS-Sonic for giving me the general blue-print that I'll also be following in his amazing thread:
Imma be following a similar protocol to him, that I also saw time and time again MPMD videos:
  1. Minoxidil 5% topical, twice a day.
  2. Tretinoin 0.05% on my head at night, alongside Minoxidil as well
  3. Derminator 2, 1.5mm once a week.
  4. Finasteride 1mg, oral, everyday
  5. RU58841, 50mg a day, once a day.
  6. Ketoconazole 2% shampoo, M-W-F, leave 5 mins and rinse
  7. (Probably cope) Keeps thickening shampoo and conditioner, the other days, leave each for 5 mins and rinse.
  8. (Probably cope) Hims biotin gummies, once a day.
No topicals will be applied on Sundays. I plan to take RU in the morning, and tret at night. Tret will be mixed with Minoxidil; while in the morning, I will apply the RU before Minoxidil, even though I am not sure.

RU58841 will be a pre-prepared solution that I will from Anageninc, I don't want the hassle of buying the powder and mixing shit. My scalp is EXTREMELY oily, so I think it will tolerate tretionin well without moisturizing, but for some additional cope, I will apply rosemary oil and thyme oil anyways at night.

My to-do list at the moment is finding out the settings for the Derminator. I only know about using 1.5mm, but not much else about the pressure, motion and timing etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Danish_Retard, AllesScheiße and 5 others
keep a log on sides for those that are curious.

list even the minuscule changes you notice for clarity.

• +1
Reactions: igbekele007
  • Love it
Reactions: Orc
For sure.
half of these compounds are experimental and there's hardly any people logging their sides properly from day to day/week to week, if you're able to do that for at least a few months that'll be a major contribution already.

Just get a hair system at this point or if all else fails.

• +1
Reactions: mogging, chigoha, igbekele007 and 1 other person
Eğer adam akıllı sonuç alamazsam öyle yapcam kanka ama etrafımdaki insanlar aşırı rahat anlar.

Honestly, at your stage you might want to consider a hair system instead. It will not only simplify your life a ton, but it will also give you the best results.

Honestly, at your stage you might want to consider a hair system instead. It will not only simplify your life a ton, but it will also give you the best results.
I don't want to live with the fear of the shit falling out, whether people are noticing, or the burden of explaining what happened to my hair (my scalp is pretty open at this point, it will be a day and night difference - all the people who saw me in the last 4 years will be suspicious right ahead).

Not saying that I prefer the risks and potential side-effects of fin, RU and min to these, but at least there is a chance that I'll be able to tolerate the side-effects of this stack.

Last edited:
So, I fell for the Jason Statham and the Rock memes when I was 20, and here I am at 27, already quite far gone on the NW-scale but I'll make a final-stand against the Norwood Reaper to say "well, at least I fought him and he beat me".

First of all, appreciate my guy @SOS-Sonic for giving me the general blue-print that I'll also be following in his amazing thread:

Imma be following a similar protocol to him, that I also saw time and time again MPMD videos:
  7. (Probably cope) Keeps thickening shampoo and conditioner, the other days, leave each for 5 mins and rinse.
No topicals will be applied on Sundays. I plan to take RU in the morning, and tret at night. Tret will be mixed with Minoxidil; while in the morning, I will apply the RU before Minoxidil, even though I am not sure.

RU58841 will be a pre-prepared solution that I will from Anageninc, I don't want the hassle of buying the powder and mixing shit. My scalp is EXTREMELY oily, so I think it will tolerate tretionin well without moisturizing, but for some additional cope, I will apply rosemary oil and thyme oil anyways at night.

My to-do list at the moment is finding out the settings for the Derminator. I only know about using 1.5mm, but not much else about the pressure, motion and timing etc.
Good luck on this. I feel like it would be interesting to see if this works.

Good luck on this. I feel like it would be interesting to see if this works.
Thanks man. To be perfectly honest, I am doing it more so that I know I exhausted all the possibilities before considering the hair transplant or the hair system. For the hair system, I cannot go from NW4 to a fucking model hair, it will be too obvious, but if I can get some density, then frauding the hair system will not be that obvious.

• +1
Reactions: teriyaki chicken
I don't want to live with the fear of the shit falling out, whether people are noticing, or the burden of explaining what happened to my hair (my scalp is pretty open at this point, it will be a day and night difference - all the people who saw me in the last 4 years will be suspicious right ahead).

Not saying that I prefer the risks and potential side-effects of fin, RU and min to these, but at least there is a chance that I'll be able to tolerate the side-effects of this stack.
Just say u got a hair transplant at the newest most advanced most modern turkish chinese ultragiga futuristic medical center from beijing funded by Xijingping's daughter after u won the national lottery and they'll believe you

Just say u got a hair transplant at the newest most advanced most modern turkish chinese ultragiga futuristic medical center from beijing funded by Xijingping's daughter after u won the national lottery and they'll believe you
I'm Turkish so I visit Turkey for a few months every year, I can FR run this shit when everything else fails :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Some updates: waiting for some of the items here to be shipped.
Turned to topical finasteride with 6% minoxidil.
Tret will be 0.1%, also waiting for it to be shipped.

Imagine you are wearing a hair system while fucking and then she decides to touch your "hair" as you missionary her

Imagine you are wearing a hair system while fucking and then she decides to touch your "hair" as you missionary her
Based bro, this is the exact scenario that made me decide I was either gonna go nuclear on my shit, or just get a transplant, which in and of itself is nuclear too.

I'm Turkish so I visit Turkey for a few months every year, I can FR run this shit when everything else fails :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
If you plan on getting a transplant in Turkey go for Dr. Bicer, Dr. Pekiner, Dr. Demirsoy, or Dr. Gur/Turan
Don't go to shitty cheap clinics

If you plan on getting a transplant in Turkey go for Dr. Bicer, Dr. Pekiner, Dr. Demirsoy, or Dr. Gur/Turan
I'm already Turkish which is an added bonus but I'm located in the US.

I heard Dr. Koray Erdogan is one of the best. If I do a gig, I'm def. going with him.

Good luck man, there actually some pretty amazing results on tressless, like this for example:
Before

After

This guy did nuke protocol and this is results after 7 months.

Good luck man, there actually some pretty amazing results on tressless, like this for example:
Before

After

This guy did nuke protocol and this is results after 7 months.

Shit this guy is an insane responder. You have the reddit link for this thread bro? Share it with me if u have it.

• +1
Reactions: Realism
Shit this guy is an insane responder. You have the reddit link for this thread bro? Share it with me if u have it.

It's not the OP, even though the OP has good response as well, you have to scroll down a bit, it's a guy in the comments

Finasteride :feelsuhh:

Yeah bro your body doesn't need DHT bro at least you won't go bald bro 😭

Finasteride :feelsuhh:

Yeah bro your body doesn't need DHT bro at least you won't go bald bro 😭
Not this bullshit again...

You can get enough androgenic activity post-puberty even if you nuke your DHT.

It's not the OP, even though the OP has good response as well, you have to scroll down a bit, it's a guy in the comments

I found the guy. I need to slide in his DMs for any tips I can get.

OFF-TOPIC:

Opened reddit after a week or so (Ian look at coping hoes, it's all about my looksmax.org Gs) and saw this guy:

Fucking BROOOOTAL.

I found the guy. I need to slide in his DMs for any tips I can get.

OFF-TOPIC:

Opened reddit after a week or so (Ian look at coping hoes, it's all about my looksmax.org Gs) and saw this guy:

Fucking BROOOOTAL.
Yeah it's just so random if whether you'll respond to it or not, the guy you linked to have undergone chemotherapy though.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as the guy who responded well, I'm considering to give fin+microneedling a try, as I shave anyway so I got nothing to lose, except post fin syndrome which is scaring me a bit

You can get enough androgenic activity post-puberty even if you nuke your DHT.
Explain, DHT plays an essential role in the brain with neurosteroids, not something I would want to fuck around with nuking.

Yeah it's just so random if whether you'll respond to it or not, the guy you linked to have undergone chemotherapy though.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as the guy who responded well, I'm considering to give fin+microneedling a try, as I shave anyway so I got nothing to lose, except post fin syndrome which is scaring me a bit
My Fin has arrived only 2 days ago and started using that. Will keep this thread updated and if I get any results at all I will do a mega one.

• +1
Reactions: Realism

Explain, DHT plays an essential role in the brain with neurosteroids, not something I would want to fuck around with nuking.
You're not removing all your dht, iirc 1mg fin will typically reduce serum DHT by 70% ish.
But yeah, nothing comes for free this is currently the only treatment.
Bald or hair+become slightly retarded

finasteride not enough, you need dutasteride to crush your dht to non existent

how much does it cost with these surgeons?