(about to turn 15M, 5'7) Advice on how to get prescribed hGH and any other hormones?

M

MA_ascender

Silver
Endo appointment coming up on the 28th. What should I say and do before the blood test to get prescribed hGH or test? my friend told me this endo is pretty lax but i need some advice on how to appear deficient on the blood test

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
no bluepilled bs please

• +1
how tall are your parents.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Endo appointment coming up on the 28th. What should I say and do before the blood test to get prescribed hGH or test? my friend told me this endo is pretty lax but i need some advice on how to appear deficient on the blood test
Femboymaxx, your chances as a man are over.

• +1
175 cm father 164 cm mother :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
you will likely not grow taller regardless of growth hormone, it doesn't make people grow past their predicted height and they will also not prescribe it to you.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, mathis, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
you will likely not grow taller regardless of growth hormone, it doesn't make people grow past their predicted height and they will also not prescribe it to you
shit am I stuck at 170 cm? better start saving for LL

• +1
what country u live in?

probably, it would be a different story if your father was tall, but this isn't the case.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
It doesn’t only depend on your parents height. My dad is 5’6 and my mom is 5’5. Im 6’2. However my uncles from my mothers side are all 6’1+.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Jeww
Aight, you first want to starve yourself for at least a entire day before the test to fuck up your blood test results, for better results, try get as little sleep as you can. Tell the doctor that you have constant fatigue and anxiety, no libido etr. (google low test/gh symptoms). And also mention that youre perfectly healthy, do sports and etr.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Jeww
Get MK-677 dirt cheap and easier

• +1
Aight, you first want to starve yourself for at least a entire day before the test to fuck up your blood test results, for better results, try get as little sleep as you can. Tell the doctor that you have constant fatigue and anxiety, no libido etr. (google low test/gh symptoms). And also mention that youre perfectly healthy, do sports and etr.
Also don't take any caffeine before the test. 2nd time i tried to get prescribed AI's i drank coffee and the doctor told me to drink less coffee and i got nothing.

you will likely not grow taller regardless of growth hormone, it doesn't make people grow past their predicted height and they will also not prescribe it to you.
my parents are 173cm and 165cm im 184 still growing on ghrp

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Deleted member 51465
did this work for you? wow seems pretty straightforward

• +1
It doesn’t only depend on your parents height. My dad is 5’6 and my mom is 5’5. Im 6’2. However my uncles from my mothers side are all 6’1+.
lucky ass mf :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
probably, it would be a different story if your father was tall, but this isn't the case.
shit, not even my father's height? got me )pretty bummed ngl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives
  • +1
did this work for you? wow seems pretty straightforward
You kind of have to get lucky, ive done this like 5 times, but ive only got actual prescriptions like twice, i feel like it depends of how experienced the dude is who tests your blood.

You kind of have to get lucky, ive done this like 5 times, but ive only got actual prescriptions like twice, i feel like it depends of how experienced the dude is who tests your blood.
shit i think i only have 1 shot at it. parents still cope with "its all in your head" "youll catch up" "no need to get unnecessary blood tests"

• +1
If you still look like a kid facially then you are most likely going to grow. I grew up from 172cm to 196cm between the ages of 14 and 16. I probably would've grown 5-6cm more if I blasted gh but that's because my max predicted height is 210cm and I wouldn't have reached that even if I blasted.

You can't drastically change height without surgery or gene editing. It's one of the few things the looksmaxxing community refuses to accept.

If you still look like a kid facially then you are most likely going to grow. I grew up from 172cm to 196cm between the ages of 14 and 16. I probably would've grown 5-6cm more if I blasted gh but that's because my max predicted height is 210cm and I wouldn't have reached that even if I blasted.

You can't drastically change height without surgery or gene editing. It's one of the few things the looksmaxxing community refuses to accept.
damn I have that teen boy pedo stache going on. other than that and the jaw i still look pretty young. i hope i will still grow...

• +1

I will never accept shitty bluepill advice :hnghn:

I read some post on quora about how the guy did jumping jacks and it made him grow tall. Try to find the post or something.

Obviously he doesnt actually know if those r what helped but

Parents height is not always the best predictor. If you have tall grandparents, you also have a chance.

I read some post on quora about how the guy did jumping jacks and it made him grow tall. Try to find the post or something.

Obviously he doesnt actually know if those r what helped but
isnt quora all lying indians and people trying to sell courses? anyway ive seen some people claipm height gain from microfractures, raised seat cycling etc

• +1
isnt quora all lying indians and people trying to sell courses? anyway ive seen some people claipm height gain from microfractures, raised seat cycling etc
I read a long time ago i think before monetization take over

Parents height is not always the best predictor. If you have tall grandparents, you also have a chance.
grandparents grew up in a terrible environment, all are short. which is why my only hope is my father and his brothers (175cm to 184cm)

• +1
It‘s not. He‘s 15
By 15 your tibia and femur growth plates would have by now closed along with your lower back growth plates. unless hes a late bloomer, hes reached 90% of his final height and has around 2 years left of growth.

it's accurate almost always unless you're from a third world shithole and move to the west and get better nutrition.

it's also what doctors use when they determine whether they're going to prescribe it.

By 15 your tibia and femur growth plates would have by now closed along with your lower back growth plates. unless hes a late bloomer, hes reached 90% of his final height and has around 2 years left of growth.
you sure about the tibia and femur plates thing? my femur is at least 5 cm shorter than my father's, but my torso is longer than his

• +1
I will never accept shitty bluepill advice :hnghn:
Then inject the HGH that's made with kangaroo piss and faggot juice that you bought from with your shitty McDonald's paycheck. Blast it only for nine days cuz it's fucking expensive even though the gh content is lower than Loox's piss sample, then shut down your natty gh production for nothing, which will cause other sides.

Retarded graycel, you don't know shit. Don't inject or do anything without understanding the subject. Everything on this site is %70 theory, 20% shitpost, 9% bait/troll, and 1% actual results.

it's accurate almost always unless you're from a third world shithole and move to the west and get better nutrition.

it's also what doctors use when they determine whether they're going to prescribe it.
grandparents lived in the shithole third world, but my parents still had decent nutrition (though very little meat and eggs) thank god we're well off and i can eat a high protein and animal products diet. if it matters my father said he had his growth spurt at 16, i feel like i wasted mine already though:feelswhy:

• +1
Just buy them illegally

Just buy them illegally
gotta at least try to go the legal route, if i get a prescription i dont pay shit. if i cant get it done legally im buying UGL

• +1
you'll probably turn out about your father's height

grandparents lived in the shithole third world, but my parents still had decent nutrition (though very little meat and eggs) thank god we're well off and i can eat a high protein and animal products diet. if it matters my father said he had his growth spurt at 16, i feel like i wasted mine already though:feelswhy:
what city do you live in morocco and how much does youre dad earn anually