(about to turn 15M, 5'7) Advice on how to get prescribed hGH and any other hormones?

what city do you live in morocco and how much does youre dad earn anually
Rabat/Salé, they wont tell me exactly how much they earn but i study in a private school, paid off house, 2 cars, vacations etc

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Then inject the HGH that's made with kangaroo piss and faggot juice that you bought from with your shitty McDonald's paycheck. Blast it only for nine days cuz it's fucking expensive even though the gh content is lower than Loox's piss sample, then shut down your natty gh production for nothing, which will cause other sides.

Retarded graycel, you don't know shit. Don't inject or do anything without understanding the subject. Everything on this site is %70 theory, 20% shitpost, 9% bait/troll, and 1% actual results.
JFL :lul:

AI's reduce oestrogen which means it keeps your growth plates open for longer as oestrogen is the main hormone that causes ossification, taking hgh or taking mk677 will allow you to grow as most modern people probably have some sort of gh deficiency due to habits, meaning that most people dont often reach their genetical limit to begin with. its POSSIBLE to grow taller with meds, so stay short :lul:

Also im in med and this is my new acc, dont go crying after bc you missed an opportunity to grow taller bc you have high an ass inhib

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
I wealth mog you little spoiled shit. People in youre country are suffering from bad hospitals, jobs and even food and you are here crying about youre length. I height mog you as well

JFL :lul:

AI's reduce oestrogen which means it keeps your growth plates open for longer as oestrogen is the main hormone that causes ossification, taking hgh or taking mk677 will allow you to grow as most modern people probably have some sort of gh deficiency due to habits, meaning that most people dont often reach their genetical limit to begin with. its POSSIBLE to grow taller with meds, so stay short :lul:

Also im in med and this is my new acc, dont go crying after bc you missed an opportunity to grow taller bc you have high an ass inhib
Nigga I’m 200cm barefoot I’m not really concerned about height jfl