About why therapy will never help if you're ugly.

Well, they matter to the people who surround me, because I'm getting called ugly a lot, so I want to be attractive to make these pieces of shit to shut up.
You are not called ugly irl you annoying rat, stop making up lies, ppl don’t give a fuck they just legit DO NOT care, you are 4 psl plain average normie I see

You are not called ugly irl you annoying rat, stop making up lies, ppl don’t give a fuck they just legit DO NOT care, you are 4 psl plain average normie I see
I do and I have a lot of times, since of my recessed chin, my fucking long philtrum, my double chin, and my autism (diagnosed). I've been called ugly a lot, and everyone tries to say that I'm lying.

I do and I have a lot of times, since of my recessed chin, my fucking long philtrum, my double chin, and my autism (diagnosed). I've been called ugly a lot, and everyone tries to say that I'm lying.
You are the most annoying user here and I don’t like you at all, you are a compulsive liar, just leave this forum if u really have diagnosed autism NOW

You are the most annoying user here and I don’t like you at all, you are a compulsive liar, just leave this forum if u really have diagnosed autism NOW
I'm not lying. :(. I want to be happy.

"I lost my depression and my rage — but I’m still as lonely as ever". At least he lost his depression and rage.

That benefits people around him, but not himself.

Both parties, actually. Specially is his family was suffering because of these conditions.

Every therapist should make that clear. They are not there to help you. They will not cure your inceldom. They will not solve whatever your problem is.

Their purpose is to sedate you, so you stop annoying successful people around you.

• JFL
Reactions: grimy
Every therapist should make that clear. They are not there to help you. They will not cure your inceldom. They will not solve whatever your problem is.

Their purpose is to sedate you, so you stop annoying successful people around you.
Well, I'll gladly do that, since my family is suffering from my problems and I want them to be happy. I preffer to be lonely than to watch my family suffer because of me.

Well, I'll gladly do that, since my family is suffering from my problems and I want them to be happy. I preffer to be lonely than to watch my family suffer because of me.

If that's your preference, then fine.

Maybe I just care for myself too much to fall for therapist's bullshut.

If that's your preference, then fine.

Maybe I just care for myself too much to fall for therapist's bullshut.
The person of the article seems to be more happy now. So it wasn't cope.

The person of the article seems to be more happy now. So it wasn't cope.

They made him say he's happy despite inceldom, so it's cope by definition.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Looksmaxing and ascending is the best therapy we can ever get

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
Looksmaxing and ascending is the best therapy we can ever get
Getting surgeries fro things that you already like because they're not optimal is not going to help. I want to ascend by softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Getting surgeries fro things that you already like because they're not optimal is not going to help. I want to ascend by softmaxxing.
Softmaxxing done rightly is enough for getting into high tier normie category for most.

Softmaxxing done rightly is enough for getting into high tier normie category for most.
A lot of people said that I'll never be a HTN, so I don't know if it's even worth trying.

• +1
A lot of people said that I'll never be a HTN, so I don't know if it's even worth trying.
Just keep trying. Your life will be improved. I'm also trying to be a high tier normie.

I will only go to stacy therapist tbh
Jfl at admitting your problems to another male. At least women are slightly black pilled.

Just keep trying. Your life will be improved. I'm also trying to be a high tier normie.
You will never be a normie. Normie is inside you, not how you look.

You will maybe be a high tier subhuman but never a Norman

• JFL
I will only go to stacy therapist tbh
Jfl at admitting your problems to another male. At least women are slightly black pilled.
My therapist is a woman.

What do you mean by high tier subhuman? Looskmaxed incel?

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross

Makes sense for me, since I'm not neurotypical.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
You gotta accept that others have better card than you. You inbred fuck. If you yearn to get treated right but not willing to put effort nothing will happen. If you try all, but no success then give the respect you want to yourself instead of putting yourself down. Because your pursuing the unachievable.
First off what do you mean by "accept"? Ignore it and cope? How can you ignore your every waking reality? And put in effort to get treated, right? I exist as I am if. I can get decent human respect by doing as much as the average person then I'm not about to put in extra effort so these two faced demonic psychopath can act buddy buddy later. Also, again wanting to be treated like a decent human being = yearning to be treated, right? And I don't care about "internal respect" it's useless.

• +1
First off what do you mean by "accept"? Ignore it and cope? How can you ignore your every waking reality? And put in effort to get treated, right? I exist as I am if. I can get decent human respect by doing as much as the average person then I'm not about to put in extra effort so these two faced demonic psychopath can act buddy buddy later. Also, again wanting to be treated like a decent human being = yearning to be treated, right? And I don't care about "internal respect" it's useless.
That's ultimately your choice and how you define the word "accept", you can jump off the bridge and shatter every bones in your body or lay down and rot in your basement. You are ultimately choosing your fate, not every living soul in this world, but you. Those "demonic psychopaths" make you feel like shit? You get depressed and suicidal, you choose that. Even tho you didnt choose to get treated like that (no one else does). You still the only one responsible for your feelings and you view things. So if "internal respect" doesnt mean a thing to you, and you want to lower your self esteem more than build it up, guess who chose that idea, YOU.

Last edited:
Except the more you go outside the more you realize even ugly dudes get pussy so it’s good to talk to someone that’s NT that can sort out your unfounded belief
Its not just about pussy. Ugly dudes get landwhale pussy at best, from bottom of the barrel dumpster tier foids.

Its about being desired by foids who are at least 5/10 or above and getting into ltr or marriage with them. A relationship that is wanted by both sides (although this gets less realistic by the day).

I dont think it is generally satisfying if you just go to a club/party, get wasted, and smash some landwhale later that night. This kind of life is degenerate and not fulfilling.

@ op- therapy is fkn illusion to keep the wageslaves inside the system and keep them as productive slaves for the system. Some problems cant be solved, it is what it is. I would say that in over 90% of ppl who need therapy, the underlying issue is the ppl not being good looking. How many Chads and Stacies do you think need therapy? Unless ofcourse its drug related, but that is a completely different topic.

Last edited:
all in your head bro !

• JFL