Absolute horrifyingly brutal sight of looking at a man that got 6 inches in leg lengthening now after a YEAR walking like he has wet himself

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Xangsane
but he will be able to walk normally after a year or something like that no? if not then thats crazy feel sorry for bro

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
wonder has long those tendons and nerves will take to adapt... or if they ever will

• +1
but he will be able to walk normally after a year or something like that no? if not then thats crazy feel sorry for bro

My nigga. It has already been a year. He got 6 inches done. That is way above the recommended threshold.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, NorwoodAscender, bloomercel and 2 others
My nigga. It has already been a year. He got 6 inches done. That is way above the recommended threshold.
damn didnt see the clip but 6?? Thats crazy but i mean good shit tho atleast it isnt that bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and NorwoodAscender
Oh nvm it's 2 and a half months. My bad boys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and LooksThinker
damn didnt see the clip but 6?? Thats crazy but i mean good shit tho atleast it isnt that bad

It's 2.5 months post surgery. My bad.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Hernan
He can never walk normally, let alone run

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Hernan
It was 7 inches lol. He was 5ft5.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, NorwoodAscender, wollet2 and 2 others
Idiot subhuman still ugly

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and slavicpsycho
Just disable yourself for pussy bro !!!!

• +1
7 inches is insane ngl but he was 5'5 that's death tier height. If i was 5'5 or less and had the money for it and the time id do it too tbh who cares about running and shit if ur that short as a man that's fucking brutal.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, klamus, disheartenedcel and 5 others
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and NorwoodAscender
7 inches is insane ngl but he was 5'5 that's death tier height. If i was 5'5 or less and had the money for it and the time id do it too tbh who cares about running and shit if ur that short as a man that's fucking brutal.
Cope in another thread I was reading this autist fuming because he saw short fucks with girls
Admit you’re just weird and non NT

• +1

Yeah I would def do it at 5'5 too, but would you have got 7 inches done? That's truly remarkable shit lol.

5'5 to 5'10 would have made more practical sense. Pragmatism bruv. I doubt he's gonna be clean moving come 2025.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, LooksThinker and tombradylover
Cope in another thread I was reading this autist fuming because he saw short fucks with girls
im def weird and non nt bro no question about that but 5'5 cmon bro even if u somehow get girls ur getting mogged everywhere u go either u cope or adapt and this site ruined my outlook on a lot of shit height is one of them that's such a brutal height to be. If i had money and time at that height id do it bro but that's just me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, LooksThinker and autistic_tendencies

You are so autistic that you can't even hide when you're projecting.

Still mad we bullied you last week? That stuck with you my little Elliot Rodger hybrid?

• +1
Yeah I would def do it at 5'5 too, but would you have got 7 inches done? That's truly remarkable shit lol.

5'5 to 5'10 would have made more practical sense. Pragmatism bruv. I doubt he's gonna be clean moving come 2025.
Idk thats a good question cuz obvioulsy walking and shit would look weird to ppl but also proportions too. If i somehow had the proportions for it or close enough id do 7 inches if ur getting life altering surgery like that u might as well go all out lmaoooo. But this is all mental masturbation thank god i don't actually need to do some bullshit like this for real

• +1
You are so autistic that you can't even hide when you're projecting.

Still mad we bullied you last week? That stuck with you my little Elliot Rodger hybrid?
All autists think black and white extremes like you so predictable yawn

• +1

That seems a dumb choice indeed cuz he inst good looking, i think 4 inches would be safer

• +1
Lol yo you watch till the end @tombradylover ? This clown white guy got 2 inches at 6ft to become 6ft2 LOOOOOOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and tombradylover
Lol yo you watch till the end @tombradylover ? This clown white guy got 2 inches at 6ft to become 6ft2 LOOOOOOL
I didnt watch but thats retarded. Imagine paying that much and having to go through the recovery to increase only 2 inches. Like just wear lifts wtf. Some ppl are actually so incredibly mentally ill its sad. 6 ft is a good height too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and MakinItHappen
Idk thats a good question cuz obvioulsy walking and shit would look weird to ppl but also proportions too. If i somehow had the proportions for it or close enough id do 7 inches if ur getting life altering surgery like that u might as well go all out lmaoooo. But this is all mental masturbation thank god i don't actually need to do some bullshit like this for real
Yea i agree he looks weird now with small Head i guess

• +1

Lol I miss-heard. He went to 6ft6 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and tombradylover
I didnt watch but thats retarded. Imagine paying that much and having to go through the recovery to increase only 2 inches. Like just wear lifts wtf. Some ppl are actually so incredibly mentally ill its sad. 6 ft is a good height too

He went 6ft6 LMAO and sounds perfectly normal and confident as a man even listening to him. Naturally. Not like it was recently formed confidence or shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Lol I miss-heard. He went to 6ft6 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
so stupid. Just wear lifts and at that height its literally all about ur face just boggles my mind. Height is everyone's biggest insecurity it seems like

• +1
  • JFL
All autists think black and white extremes like you so predictable yawn

You even remember me talking about how autistic people think in black and white absolutes LOOL

That's cute.

• +1

You are 5'8-5'8.5. You told me you would show me on DM good lifts to buy but never said anything. I bet you dont even use lifts. If you were 5'6.5 like me you would know how brutal reality is. I need LL.

• +1
You are 5'8-5'8.5. You told me you would show me on DM good lifts to buy but never said anything. I bet you dont even use lifts. If you were 5'6.5 like me you would know how brutal reality is. I need LL.

I'll show you them hold up.

• +1
tldw, time-stamp

• +1

I was using the 3 cm one but it was ridiculous trying to run, walk for long distances and/or dance. So I went down to 1.5cm and got three of them.

• +1
5ft5 starting height is brutal as fuck

If he’s walking like that after 2 and 1/2 months I doubt his walking will get any better 1 year post OP, he’ll never walk the way he used to or have the athletic ability he used to have either

As long as he’s happy though :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, NorwoodAscender and 케이제이
Zoomers even have ADHD when it's related to their biggest insecurity. My man's in the manlet range and saying TLDW.
zoomers eat, shit, and live rent-free in your head, ngl

• WTF
  • +1

If he’s walking like that after 2 and 1/2 months I doubt his walking will get any better 1 year post OP, he’ll never walk the way he used to or have the athletic ability he used to have either

It defies the laws of sheer physics to go from 5ft5 to 6ft and have any sort of stability as you move through your day.

Utterly no chance.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and coispet
zoomers eat, shit, and live rent-free in your head, ngl

No they just talk shit and irritate my head, reminding me of what a destructive force social media has been.

• +1
It defies the laws of sheer physiques to go from 5ft5 to 6ft and have any sort of stability as you move through your day.

Utterly no chance.
Seriously, how the fuck is he going to cope with his 5ft5 wingspan at the height of 6ft?

It’s completely stupid and absurd to undergo a procedure like this, not plausible at all

• +1
What a waste of money and physical health just to look like a manlet on stilts now. There's just no defying nature, you just can't.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and autistic_tendencies

Cope the body takes time to heal
But I agree you can’t ever be better than nature intended

• +1
Seriously, how the fuck is he going to cope with his 5ft5 wingspan at the height of 6ft?

It’s completely stupid and absurd to undergo a procedure like this, not plausible at all

He was advised more than likely not to go over 5 inches.

Imagine this man gets into a fight one day and they kick his legs?

• JFL
  • +1
Cope the body takes time to heal
But I agree you can’t ever be better than nature intended
You seriously think the body will heal and he’ll be able to perform all the sports he used to play, he probably won’t be able to hold a sex position that involves his legs for longer than 30 seconds either

Some motherfuckas see “oooo 6 inches riskfree???” and spend away their life savings on a surgery that makes them cripple for the remainder of their lives

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, MakinItHappen and autistic_tendencies
You seriously think the body will heal and he’ll be able to perform all the sports he used to play, he probably won’t be able to hold a sex position that involves his legs for longer than 30 seconds either

Some motherfuckas see “oooo 6 inches riskfree???” and spend away their life savings on a surgery that makes them cripple for the remainder of their lives

The surgery is ideal for guys in his height range. 5'2-5'6. But with a 4 inch increase at most.

• +1

People have walked after having being crippled it’s not unheard of, but yeah god intended him to be short there’s gonna be consequences to the surgery

• +1

Coming to that. I'm wondering how he afforded it.

Feels working class to me. Working middle at best.

• +1
View attachment 2864579

View attachment 2864580

I was using the 3 cm one but it was ridiculous trying to run, walk for long distances and/or dance. So I went down to 1.5cm and got three of them.

View attachment 2864586
WOW. Thank you so much? So you use three 1.5cm lifts at the same time? Total 4.5cm increase? Seems like a lot. I just want 2 cm increase. And what haircut do you think I should get bro? I showed you my pics on your PM. Shoudl I shaved my head full? I think everything in my face looks weird. I want to get a cut soon and plan on going full bald. Might be even weirder since I am manlet and not black.

• +1
WOW. Thank you so much? So you use three 1.5cm lifts at the same time? Total 4.5cm increase? Seems like a lot. I just want 2 cm increase. And what haircut do you think I should get bro? I showed you my pics on your PM. Shoudl I shaved my head full? I think everything in my face looks weird. I want to get a cut soon and plan on going full bald. Might be even weirder since I am manlet and not black.

No dickhead. Are you fucking dumb?

I bought 3 separate 1.5cm lifts for 3 separate different types of shoes.

I forgot your face.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back