GERMAN GIRL (AGED 25) HAS A MELTDOWN WITH PSL LINGO AFTER BEING PREDICTED TO HAVE AN OLDER, NORWOODING HUSBAND (brutal prettyboy pill)

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

After receiving her results, she said:

"i also like feminine faces not the super manly facial structure"
"doesnt have to be a model but i dont like super short hair and i also would like them to have a nice physique not buff not skinny but in the middle"
"not that gay looking but kind of in that direction, i dont like beards or super manly looks"

SHE KNOWS ABOUT LOOKSMAXXING TOO

what if mine looks like that
id have to rope
no offense to this man hes probably very nice but i couldnt do it
cuz what if hes giga subhuman ugly
HAHAHAHAHAHA
AND BALDDDDD
the avg men are already ugly like cmon
especially the ones with a beard to hide their non existent jawline
im talking like the most bland men u wouldnt look at twice

idk if my country has really ugly men tho

cuz im not attracted to theem at all

what if my future husband is henry cavill
its truly over

i also like henry cavill tho
hes old and he looks hot
what is there to not like
his looks, his acting
the way he carries himself

clean shaven unless theyre henry cavill or that one guy from bridgerton
YES THE BLACK GUY

hes so attractive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz, sportsmogger, Deleted member 51781 and 7 others
Her husband prediction results:
JFL a German girl (June 6th, 1998, white) asked for hers:

Face Attractiveness (Compared to a Male Model)​

• Real Talk: Not hitting male model standards. The charts suggest someone with a more mature, possibly rugged attractiveness that doesn't align with the high cheekbones, sharp jawlines, and symmetrical features of a male model. Verdict: Closer to average than high-tier PSL standards. He's not in the "God tier" or even "Chad" category; more like a strong "Norman" or "Brad-lite."

Facial Soft Tissue and Bone Structure​

• Brutally Honest: Saturn indicates a lean towards a more pronounced bone structure, which can be appealing in a mature, "distinguished" way but lacks the soft, youthful appeal often celebrated in PSL circles. Verdict: His bone structure may put him above the true average but still far from the male model ideal. Think more rugged character actor than leading man.

Hair​

• Straight Facts: With Saturn's influence, expect challenges like early thinning or receding. In the hair department, he's likely not scoring high on the PSL scale. Verdict: Below average, especially as he moves past his 20s. Not a "Norwood Reaper" scenario, but it's not looking lush.

Collagen and Age Appearance Relative to Age​

• No Sugarcoating: He's the type to look mature for his age early on, thanks to Saturn. This might appeal to some but doesn't fit the youthful, high-collagen PSL ideal. Verdict: He'll age okay but expect him to look older than his peers, pretty much always.

Age Gap​

• Reality Check: Saturn as Darakaraka screams "older partner" or at least "mature beyond his years." If you're into that, great. If not, well... Verdict: He's either actually older or just gives off strong dad vibes.

Height​

• The Lowdown: Nothing suggests he's towering over the competition. Expect average height, which, let's face it, isn't winning points in the PSL Olympics. Verdict: Solidly average. Not a manlet but no skyscraper.

Body Type​

• Unvarnished Truth: Mars in Taurus hints at a naturally stronger build, which is a plus, but Saturn’s influence might mean battling the bulge as he ages. Verdict: Starts strong and potentially above average but could slip to average with age if not vigilant.

Summary Compared to PSL Spectrum​

• Male Model: Forget about it. He's not walking a runway unless it's in an alternate universe where rugged, mature looks reign supreme.
  • Average Man: Here's where he might shine a bit. His maturity, character, and strength could put him above the true average, making him appealing in a more substantive, less superficial way.
  • "Subhuman": Far from this end of the spectrum. While he might not meet the golden ratios of facial aesthetics or have the lush locks of a hair model, his presence, maturity, and certain indefinable qualities elevate him beyond the low-tier PSL judgments.
To be crystal clear, if we're slicing this through the cold, clinical lens of PSL analysis, your future partner is not hitting the top of the charts in traditional hotness. But he's owning a certain sector of the market where maturity, character, and resilience are the currency. In the grand scheme, especially in real-world relationships, those qualities often weigh out pure aesthetics.

Last edited:
She finds him attractive:

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and scrunchables
@ascension @scrunchables

Hmm, that's interesting, she seems preoccupied with his looks. I thought personality was more important?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, lemonnz, Deleted member 51781 and 2 others
Hmm, that's interesting, she seems preoccupied with his looks. I thought personality was more important?
nah it's totally his fit, he looks so classy

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and ascension
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, aesthetic beauty and ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, scrunchables and ascension
dnrd

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, scrunchables and Xangsane
@ascension @scrunchables

what if mine looks like that
id have to rope
no offense to this man hes probably very nice but i couldnt do it
cuz what if hes giga subhuman ugly
HAHAHAHAHAHA
AND BALDDDDD
the avg men are already ugly like cmon
especially the ones with a beard to hide their non existent jawline
what if my future husband is henry cavill
its truly over

seriously tho good thread will read later

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
first thought: is this a real woman or is this one of your AI-manifestations

second thought: does it even matter if she's real, there's nothing -real- about the words on this screen

ahahhahahaha wtf

• JFL

View attachment 2762122

"doesnt have to be a model but i dont like super short hair and i also would like them to have a nice physique not buff not skinny but in the middle"
"not that gay looking but kind of in that direction, i dont like beards or super manly looks"

@rand anon

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
@aesthetic beauty thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
@aesthetic beauty thoughts?
How does it work? Are you giving these ratings based on how they look or is a google form you fill out?

• +1
How does it work? Are you giving these ratings based on how they look or is a google form you fill out?
you need to fill in a vedic sidereal chart and get your D1 and D9 results

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
just be kind bro

women love kindness

looks aren't important

View attachment 2762122

View attachment 2762122

@Sub0

• +1
Reactions: Sub0

View attachment 2762122

@Bonez

View attachment 2762122

@delonregen brootal BTW

View attachment 2762122

@liberiangrimreaper

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
BBCpilled again

• +1
german women are whores and dumb.

but of course she wants a man that looks like he want to war, thats we poles raped them cause they asked for it when we win ww2

german women are whores and dumb.

but of course she wants a man that looks like he want to war, thats we poles raped them cause they asked for it when we win ww2
why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back