Tyrone Spits out the blue pill after Stacy tells him the TRUTH [ultimate black pill story, redpill debunked GTFIH]

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
My core friend group is a trio, with this these three ppl. We are all black

Me - 6'2", lanklet, 3.75-4 psl face, (normie halo'd by height) darkskin
B - 5'8", 4 psl, gymcel, chubbyish, baby faced with small frame (natty lifting is cope) (low tier normie, failo'd by height) darksin
C - 5'11", shredded Tyrone, 5 psl face, naturally skinny but mogger frame, 6 pack, brownskin, halo'd by cheekbones, least NT of all of us tho

Last semester:
I was a 70% black pilled, 30% red pilled
B was 100% red pilled, (B was the friend who got blackpilled by going to the club in my other thread)
C was 100% blue pilled

Now:
I am almost fully black pilled
B is half black pilled
And today, C just spit out the blue pill and ingested the black pill. He is on his last remaining copes

For years, C has preached to B and I about how we're so negative and the red pill/black pill being too negative, and how not all women are Chad-chasing slutts. C regularly rejects girls who try to approach him because he doesn't want to hook up with whores and he just wants a steady girlfriend. C is so adamant about his blue pill ways that he literally asked a girl who he met just a day before at a frat party after she sucked and fucked him if they were boyfriend and girlfriend after that, JFLLLLLLL. Girls try to use C as a dildo all the time, but C has just refused to believe it, and wants a steady relationship.

So this semester, C met a girl I used to be best friends with during my freshman year, lets call her Stacy. Now keep in mind, Stacy has told me and B, (B tried to ge at her a while ago), that she is not sexually attracted to black men. Also, something about Stacy, is that she is African, so she is EXTREMELY blunt and direct. Before I turned 18 and my jaw grew a little, I was ded srs 3 psl. She literally was the first girl to black pill me, and told me that because I was ugly I couldn't get girls. Back then I was blue pilled though, and I was a delusional normie. "How could I be ugly?", I thought, "I've had like 2 girlfriends".

So C and Stacy are living in the same area this semester and start hanging out. C is just looking for someone to study with and is not attracted to Stacy at all due to past social interactions. Stacy develops a crush on C. Slowly, she invites herself to his dorm, SKIPS HER FINALS and lies in bed with this man guiding his hands towards her boobs, and sought him out.

He did not approach her. She lusted after him so hard that she initiated sex with him JFL. Soon, they're fucking everyday. He is so bluepilled that he tries to make love to her, but she tells him "just fuck me and choke me". In his own words, she begs him to "consentually rape her". SHe asks him to pin her down, all this freaky shit. She literally FLEW HIM OUT after school ended to her new job just to get dicked down by him. She tells him she wants to watch him fuck other girls and have threesomes with them. She asks him about all the girls shes fucked. She literally tells him that she's in a perpetual state of cumming cuz he's here and she's always anticipating getting fucked by him. She says that satisfying him alone makes her cum. He is sick, so she spends the entire week cooking food for him and feeding him. She is so intent on taking care of him, that when he is sick, she starts LITERALLY DOING HIS INTERNSHIP FOR HIM WHILE HE NAPS, AND HE HAS HIS OWN JOB. This is a girl who is very "sassy", normally, being completely submissive for Chad.

Now earleir I mentioned C was the least NT of all, and I can tell you various stories, but it has nothing to do with his confidence or "alphahood". Like, this is a dude who has cried when he got rejected before.

C, being as bluepilled as he is, then asks Stacy, "why do you like me?". This girl being direct as she is, says "because you have a cute face and a six pack". Bluepilled C asks, "what about my personality?". She says "I mean its kinda cute how you're soft and shy (JFLLLLLLLL redpill debunked) but your personality has nothing to do with it".

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. PERSONALITY THEORY IS DEAD, LOOKS THEORY RISES TO THE TOP.

In that moment, C spit out his blue pill. In his own words "you know this morning I. woke up taking some pills and they were all blue, but after hearing that my pills turned black".

JFL, sure once in a blue moon I experience women wanting to fuck me, yea. But on this visceral a level, where they just straight up initiate sex with me, without throwing hints, just being so overtaken by lust they just do it. Where she cooks you food for 3 days straight for you, does your work for you, begs to watch you fuck other girls, WORSHIPS YOU.

I have never experienced that level of raw attraction from a girl, and neither will you probably.

Girls dont' approach bro!

Girls approach C semiregularly and he rejects 90% of them because he wants a serious relationship.

It's so beyond over for the red pill it's ridiculous. Men spend years trying to get looks and status just to get mediocre sex from one girl that they will betabux for and take care of, sex that won't even be as good as with Chad. Where as just ONE LOOX will not only get you multiple girls, but each of those girls will take care of you, give you good sex, and BEG YOU TO FUCK OTHER GIRLS.

Fuck this bs. I just called my jaw surgeon and asked him to push up the appointment. I need money for surgeries as soon as possible. I am not coping like this.

"Just keep approaching girls to get less out of them than Chad ever will, bro!"

Yea, I'lll do it but only cuz I have to to get anything.

But I'll be damned if I never ascend to Chadhood. Fuck game, fuck money, fuck status, sure I'll chase all of those cuz I have to, but nothing will ever come close to LOOKS.

You need to be a multimillionaire celebrity to equate to a 6 psl guy bro wtf. No amount of frame and game equates to being 6 psl. I hate the red pill. Me, B, and C, all are now in agreement as to what a massive cope it is.

"Maybe you and B are right," said C, "all girls do just lust after hot men and men with status, personality never mattered in the first place".

O V E R for any man not in the top 20% of looks.

Only hope here is that again, it doesn't take THAT much to hit top 20% of looks. If you all saw this guy, he is under 6 feet with a HTN face by this site's standards, and gymmaxed, but he has really bad skin, but girls IRL think he's Chad.

tagging all friends and copers

@looksmaxxer234 @PYT @goat2x @kjsbdfiusdf @Hozay @OOGABOOGA @Biggdink @AlwaysHaveQuestions @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @Toska @puyi @GigaChang @Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, closedplatecel, Deleted member 16453 and 34 others
Aren't you in Harvard Medical School tho?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, delusionalretard and ShowerMaxxing
chad post

• Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Are you indian or black?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
morning motivation fuel
looksmax or death

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and whiteissuperior
Lifefuel for everything except my frame. I’m taller, white, have abs, and according to people here chadlite face. Only big problem is frameletism but even that isn’t dog shit, just mediocre.

I can’t wait to fix my sleep so I can “just go outside bro”

Congrats on converting your friend, that’s always fun.

Now that I think about it I had one chick who pretty much worshipped me but it went downhill so fast bc 1. She was insane and Disney princess deluded, 2. Her sex drive was fucked by antidepressants so she would always get upset that I wanted to fuck instead of dates or something, and 3. Strict parents so the only way we could hang was if I snuck into her place at night. I gotta get back out there damn.

Last edited:

B - 5'8", 4 psl, gymcel, chubbyish, baby faced with small frame (natty lifting is cope) (low tier normie, failo'd by height) darksin
C - 5'11", shredded Tyrone, 5 psl face, naturally skinny but mogger frame, 6 pack, brownskin, halo'd by cheekbones, least NT of all of us tho

Last semester:
B was 100% red pilled, (B was the friend who got blackpilled by going to the club in my other thread)
C was 100% blue pilled

Now:
B is half black pilled
And today, C just spit out the blue pill and ingested the black pill. He is on his last remaining copes

For years, C has preached to B and I about how we're so negative and the red pill/black pill being too negative, and how not all women are Chad-chasing slutts. C regularly rejects girls who try to approach him because he doesn't want to hook up with whores and he just wants a steady girlfriend. C is so adamant about his blue pill ways that he literally asked a girl who he met just a day before at a frat party after she sucked and fucked him if they were boyfriend and girlfriend after that, JFLLLLLLL. Girls try to use C as a dildo all the time, but C has just refused to believe it, and wants a steady relationship.

So this semester, C met a girl I used to be best friends with during my freshman year, lets call her Stacy. Now keep in mind, Stacy has told me and B, (B tried to ge at her a while ago), that she is not sexually attracted to black men. Also, something about Stacy, is that she is African, so she is EXTREMELY blunt and direct. Before I turned 18 and my jaw grew a little, I was ded srs 3 psl. She literally was the first girl to black pill me, and told me that because I was ugly I couldn't get girls. Back then I was blue pilled though, and I was a delusional normie. "How could I be ugly?", I thought, "I've had like 2 girlfriends".

So C and Stacy are living in the same area this semester and start hanging out. C is just looking for someone to study with and is not attracted to Stacy at all due to past social interactions. Stacy develops a crush on C. Slowly, she invites herself to his dorm, SKIPS HER FINALS and lies in bed with this man guiding his hands towards her boobs, and sought him out.

He did not approach her. She lusted after him so hard that she initiated sex with him JFL. Soon, they're fucking everyday. He is so bluepilled that he tries to make love to her, but she tells him "just fuck me and choke me". In his own words, she begs him to "consentually rape her". SHe asks him to pin her down, all this freaky shit. She literally FLEW HIM OUT after school ended to her new job just to get dicked down by him. She tells him she wants to watch him fuck other girls and have threesomes with them. She asks him about all the girls shes fucked. She literally tells him that she's in a perpetual state of cumming cuz he's here and she's always anticipating getting fucked by him. She says that satisfying him alone makes her cum. He is sick, so she spends the entire week cooking food for him and feeding him. She is so intent on taking care of him, that when he is sick, she starts LITERALLY DOING HIS INTERNSHIP FOR HIM WHILE HE NAPS, AND HE HAS HIS OWN JOB. This is a girl who is very "sassy", normally, being completely submissive for Chad.

Now earleir I mentioned C was the least NT of all, and I can tell you various stories, but it has nothing to do with his confidence or "alphahood". Like, this is a dude who has cried when he got rejected before.

C, being as bluepilled as he is, then asks Stacy, "why do you like me?". This girl being direct as she is, says "because you have a cute face and a six pack". Bluepilled C asks, "what about my personality?". She says "I mean its kinda cute how you're soft and shy (JFLLLLLLLL redpill debunked) but your personality has nothing to do with it".

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. PERSONALITY THEORY IS DEAD, LOOKS THEORY RISES TO THE TOP.

In that moment, C spit out his blue pill. In his own words "you know this morning I. woke up taking some pills and they were all blue, but after hearing that my pills turned black".

JFL, sure once in a blue moon I experience women wanting to fuck me, yea. But on this visceral a level, where they just straight up initiate sex with me, without throwing hints, just being so overtaken by lust they just do it. Where she cooks you food for 3 days straight for you, does your work for you, begs to watch you fuck other girls, WORSHIPS YOU.

I have never experienced that level of raw attraction from a girl, and neither will you probably.

Girls approach C semiregularly and he rejects 90% of them because he wants a serious relationship.

It's so beyond over for the red pill it's ridiculous. Men spend years trying to get looks and status just to get mediocre sex from one girl that they will betabux for and take care of, sex that won't even be as good as with Chad. Where as just ONE LOOX will not only get you multiple girls, but each of those girls will take care of you, give you good sex, and BEG YOU TO FUCK OTHER GIRLS.

Fuck this bs. I just called my jaw surgeon and asked him to push up the appointment. I need money for surgeries as soon as possible. I am not coping like this.

But I'll be damned if I never ascend to Chadhood. Fuck game, fuck money, fuck status, sure I'll chase all of those cuz I have to, but nothing will ever come close to LOOKS.

You need to be a multimillionaire celebrity to equate to a 6 psl guy bro wtf. No amount of frame and game equates to being 6 psl. I hate the red pill. Me, B, and C, all are now in agreement as to what a massive cope it is.

"Maybe you and B are right," said C, "all girls do just lust after hot men and men with status, personality never mattered in the first place".

Only hope here is that again, it doesn't take THAT much to hit top 20% of looks. If you all saw this guy, he is under 6 feet with a HTN face by this site's standards, and gymmaxed, but he has really bad skin, but girls IRL think he's Chad.

@looksmaxxer234 @PYT @goat2x @kjsbdfiusdf @Hozay @OOGABOOGA @Biggdink @AlwaysHaveQuestions @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @Toska @puyi @GigaChang @Amnesia
damn thats crazy

big wall of text ngl

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Crazy story jfl

Got turned on by this entire paragraph ngl tbh

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger
Good post

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and whiteissuperior
please dont cope with jaw surgery lmao. youre indian. you need to change your pheno over anything else because women dont care about your feats if you look brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
also, can you dm me a pic of him? i think youre really underrating him lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137 and OOGABOOGA
please dont cope with jaw surgery lmao. youre indian. you need to change your pheno over anything else because women dont care about your feats if you look brown
jfl if you think im actually indian, also, ill send it to you on discord, pm me.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
jfl if you think im actually indian, also, ill send it to you on discord, pm me.
as long as youre not curry its all good. but remember to bleach your skin. being brownskin atleast is a must

as long as youre not curry its all good. but remember to bleach your skin. being brownskin atleast is a must
Jk I am curry see my signature

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The blackpill is UNDENIABLE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Solidcoin, Richard_Hungwell and whiteissuperior

Last semester:
C was 100% blue pilled

Now:
B is half black pilled

Based

• JFL
I like this post better than the last personality cope post.

• +1
tldr

• +1
tales from the dorm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525 and Deleted member 18479
Yup. I was short and practically a mutecel in school, yet had a decent face, so some girls would invite me to go and talk to them, ask why I never talked to them, call me cute/hot behind my back, ask my friends if I was single, ask me to dance at school dances, openly joke to classmates about being bedbuddies with me, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
There's nothing beneficial you can do about that except locationmaxx. Bleaching doesn't make anyone more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, datboijj, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
There's nothing beneficial you can do about that except locationmaxx. Bleaching doesn't make anyone more attractive.
yes it does. The actual dark skin alone is a mega failo regardless of phenotype which is hilarious.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
yes it does. The actual dark skin alone is a mega failo regardless of phenotype which is hilarious.
copium lvl 9000; i am white and look like a ghost and i get acne being visible easy if im pale
cant wait to RTT soon
bronzed skin= healthy active man

copium lvl 9000; i am white and look like a ghost and i get acne being visible easy if im pale
cant wait to RTT soon
bronzed skin= healthy active man
pale as fuck is also a failo in a lot of cases u retard
when i mean dark skin i mean black as fuck. thats why mulatto lightskin niggas has amazing smv. they look like they have a really good tan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and volcelfatcel

Last semester:
C was 100% blue pilled

Now:
B is half black pilled

Water
Why is my oneitis all of a sudden interested in me and sending love and cuddle emojis? Because I'm taking care of myself and how i look.
Imagine if i got surgery.
She'd be jumping on my dick all day

pale as fuck is also a failo in a lot of cases u retard
when i mean dark skin i mean black as fuck. thats why mulatto lightskin niggas has amazing smv. they look like they have a really good tan
Yeah. During wintertime i look like a vampire

TLDR another one bites the dust

Look on the bright side OP: There is now absolutely zero reason to attach your self-esteem to your sexual success. It has literally nothing to do with what kind of person you are at all. Just enjoy life knowing that things could never have been any different and that it is not your fault. Let the normies rot in their cope hell. You don't have to be there anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and getra
Look on the bright side OP: There is now absolutely zero reason to attach your self-esteem to your sexual success. It has literally nothing to do with what kind of person you are at all. Just enjoy life knowing that things could never have been any different and that it is not your fault. Let the normies rot in their cope hell. You don't have to be there anymore.
This is a cope

This is a cope
Why? Before the blackpill I legit thought that something about my personality was the reason girls didn't like me more. After I discovered that this was all bs and that it's all just looks I largely just stopped giving a shit. I mean don't get me wrong I still fucking hate the fact that I'm not getting laid but I no longer attach my self-esteem to it.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Black pill is the only solution if ur sub 5 and under. Redpill if ur not severely dsformed(yes being 5’4 is being deformed).

• +1
biggest larp.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
This nigger wrote an essay. Nobody gives a fuck about what you jungle ass niggers do amongst yourselves idiot.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blite, Eduardo DOV, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
Sounds a bit larpy. I doubt a foid will worship a 5’11” 5psl. Now a 6’4” 7psl is more believable.

Sounds a bit larpy. I doubt a foid will worship a 5’11” 5psl. Now a 6’4” 7psl is more believable.
me saying im a 38 yr old indian is a larp. this is real

Is it even possible to actually bleachmaxx skin? If so how?

Last semester:
C was 100% blue pilled

Now:
B is half black pilled

Can’t believe an African woman would be this degenerate for Tyrone. Asking Tyrone to fuck other women while she watches is next level degeneracy for an African woman. Tyrone must be really good looking PM me his pics

Can’t believe an African woman would be this degenerate for Tyrone. Asking Tyrone to fuck other women while she watches is next level degeneracy for an African woman. Tyrone must be really good looking PM me his pics
He’s not.

He’s gymmaxed HTN and not even 6 feet.

I’ve seen many girls throw themself at him

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
He’s not.

He’s gymmaxed HTN and not even 6 feet.

I’ve seen many girls throw themself at him
He seems to have my stats that’s why I’m asking to see his pics. Anyway, gymmaxed HTN is enough to get chad treatment irl especially if you have other halos like being popular & charismatic, playing sports etc.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and johncruz12345