my friend got exposed for trying to get some JB pussy (storytime) (GTFIH)

walrusmaxx

walrusmaxx

10 million chinese people
So me and my friend group are seniors in high school and my friend just got exposed for pulling up to a freshmans crib and getting head.

It all started when we caught him snapping this freshman during class and i told him to stop (not because I care but because i dont want his reputation to be destroyed)
He told us that he blocked her, but then a couple weeks later,
she POSTED HIM ON HER INSTAGRAM STORY

She had pics of him over at her crib at night, texts between them, pics of them chilling together, etc. all over her PUBLIC instagram story.

But they could've just been platonically hanging out at the crib, right??

NO

Her other freshman friends posted the receipts in a group chat that my boy was asking for head, was cuddling with her, and even fingered her.

According to them he was telling her to "squirt like a good girl" and couldn't find the clit apparently. (over for him jfl)

Now my buddies reputation is completely fried and people are coming up to him at school calling him a pedophile. :ROFLMAO::lul:

Moral of the story: NEVER mess with JB's. Even if she goes to a different school people will find out and you will be destroyed forever.

how cooked is my buddy??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, BeanletMogger, copingtoohardrn and 4 others
Not surprising, all women do this but the fact some do it public shows their hypocrisy because they would never post this from a guy that they like. JFL if you think women are good people.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, Lonenely sigma, Lokki and 5 others
Not surprising, all women do this but the fact some do it public shows their hypocrisy because they would never post this from a guy that they like.
yeah obviously she did it on purpose to expose him. If chad was over at her house she wouldn't dare

whats so bad about getting head from some wench
also squirtihg is piss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, aestheticsrespecter and Gonthar
its fine tbh, he will prob graduate in few weeks, better than no pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Orvka381, SoundnVision and 3 others
Not surprising, all women do this but the fact some do it public shows their hypocrisy because they would never post this from a guy that they like. JFL if you think women are good people.
Foids will cry at a sad movie, and then do the most heinous things to innocent men and be happy about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, 3virtues, not_ahead and 2 others
he took the W

So me and my friend group are seniors in high school and my friend just got exposed for pulling up to a freshmans crib and getting head.

It all started when we caught him snapping this freshman during class and i told him to stop (not because I care but because i dont want his reputation to be destroyed)
He told us that he blocked her, but then a couple weeks later,
she POSTED HIM ON HER INSTAGRAM STORY

She had pics of him over at her crib at night, texts between them, pics of them chilling together, etc. all over her PUBLIC instagram story.

But they could've just been platonically hanging out at the crib, right??

NO

Her other freshman friends posted the receipts in a group chat that my boy was asking for head, was cuddling with her, and even fingered her.

According to them he was telling her to "squirt like a good girl" and couldn't find the clit apparently. (over for him jfl)

Now my buddies reputation is completely fried and people are coming up to him at school calling him a pedophile. :ROFLMAO::lul:

Moral of the story: NEVER mess with JB's. Even if she goes to a different school people will find out and you will be destroyed forever.

how cooked is my buddy??
Agecuck generation

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues
Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

people are coming up to him at school calling him a pedophile. :ROFLMAO::lul:
What a bunch of faggots. They're both teens. Wtf is wrong with your generation when a teen can be called a pedophile for fingering a teen.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and SoundnVision
Goddayum that jb pussy be the death of us

• +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx and TechnoBoss
for some reason even teenage women have an insinctual reaction to shame men who go for younger women. Who knows why
It's because of Chris Hansen

Good since he sounds like a dork. Sex is Chad only.