Absolutely the worst phenotype you can have as a curry

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
My pheno is the tribal kind. Very dark skin, primitive and inbred looking. Even women with my phenotype are undesirable. The only redeeming feature is maybe height and frame since most people with this pheno seem to be average height and somewhat robust but otherwise there's no saving for my kind.

- Prognathism and flat upper maxillas

-Flat wide noses and ugly lips

-Dark putrid colouring

-Ogre bone structure with large skulls and undefined mass giving a "heavy" ogre face

This pheno more common in south India, North Indians generally everythingmog South Indians, and you won't find this pheno in the north

If you are born with this pheno you'll always be seen as a slave, the lower class, the untouchable. People will not respect you and will always undermine your abilities. You are unloveable if you look like this.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, tombradylover, sportsmogger and 17 others
Wait
You aren't black?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Enfant terrible, Jigen and 1 other person

Sure you aren't mixed with this too tho? I know i defo am, thats why im undimorphic as fuck @BrahminBoss thoughts?

Its the most ancient south asian type as it says

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Sure you aren't mixed with this too tho? I know i defo am, thats why im undimorphic as fuck @BrahminBoss thoughts?

Its the most ancient south asian type as it says

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Reply to question regardless sir
Don't know. I asked a few users on apricty the same question but i got mixed answers. Apparently my features are unique and my phenotype is somewhat ambiguous.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16275
“science”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Jason Voorhees
You are 6'2 and big framed. You mog 99% of Indians simply on that basis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, forevermirin, Chadeep and 4 others
My pheno is the tribal kind. Very dark skin, primitive and inbred looking. Even women with my phenotype are undesirable. The only redeeming feature is maybe height and frame since most people with this pheno seem to be average height and somewhat robust but otherwise there's no saving for my kind.

-Dark putrid colouring

-Ogre bone structure with large skulls and undefined mass giving a "heavy" ogre face

This pheno more common in south India, North Indians generally everythingmog South Indians, and you won't find this pheno in the north

If you are born with this pheno you'll always be seen as a slave, the lower class, the untouchable. People will not respect you and will always undermine your abilities. You are unloveable if you look like this.

Thoughts?

Screenshot 20220905 123752

IMG 20221017 052115

You're telling me this pheno isn't insta giga chad in the west?

Attachments

• 3257037_IMG_20230122_105117.jpg
    3257037_IMG_20230122_105117.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and bugeye
Bro I am not joking when I say this. My punjabi North Indian oneitis in my school days was dating a fat north gondid pheno nerd. I am full serious.

• +1
Reactions: Darklord
Who tf thinks North Indians mog? They have birdcel pheno often and resemble Middle Eastern people

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
They stilk have better pheno than like mine
Only to Indians it seems. The only curries I've seen with with White girls on a regular basis are type 5-6 skinned Dravidians

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and Shieda_Kayn
Only to Indians it seems. The only curries I've seen with with White girls on a regular basis are type 5-6 skinned Dravidians
if i blackmax can i pull of in west ? but if stay in india it probably over for me as indian foids don't love black guys.

Thank you Jesus for making me a North Pontid rather than an ordinary Georgian.
Northpontidm 1667726215535

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
if i blackmax can i pull of in west ? but if stay in india it probably over for me as indian foids don't love black guys.
You don't need to do all that. Just be curry

• JFL
Reactions: alpha, PrinceLuenLeoncur, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: alpha, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Hypersonic
  • JFL
Reactions: alpha and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: alpha, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Screenshot 20230225 174057 Chrome
Screenshot 20230225 174113 Chrome
im like a mix between these two

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Don’t feel bad. Even if you were North Indian or middle eastern or North African or any ethnic pheno, you’d still be regarded as untouchable in the west.
So take solace in that friend.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others

-Dark putrid colouring

You can literally LARP as a black guy and enjoy the benefits of one, how is this a bad thing?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, alpha, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
My face is more structured like the Hallstatt, but with colouring it's more on the left.
Same honestly but on hair color im right in between, i have dark blonde/light brown hair

My eyebrows r almost black tho

• +1
Don’t feel bad. Even if you were North Indian or middle eastern or North African or any ethnic pheno, you’d still be regarded as untouchable in the west.
So take solace in that friend.
False.

BTW I see south indians with white women in Aus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
That's great, many people have too light of a colour there.
20230220 191157

My hair looks fairly brown here tho in the winter it looks darker, in the summer it legit looks dark blonde

it looks darker, in the summer it legit looks dark blonde
Same, I have dark brown hair which turns light brown in the summer.
Eyes too. T07 in the winter, ~D50 in the summer.

Mf how do they eyes change color for seasons?

Damn bro dont have it w eyes i always have D50 jfl

• So Sad
Mf how do they eyes change color for seasons?
They don't for you?
In the summer, pigment loses its power and thus more green is revealed behind the brown.

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Damn bro dont have it w eyes i always have D50 jfl
I hate winter since I have 0 colouring in that period.

They don't for you?
In the summer, pigment loses its power and thus more green is revealed behind the brown.
Nah I have T10 all year around from what I've seen. Wouldn't the eye need more pigment during summer to keep strong from sunlight?

Nah I have T10 all year around from what I've seen. Wouldn't the eye need more pigment during summer to keep strong from sunlight?
Yes, that's right, the pigment is needed to cover you from sunlight, but if you're outside for long enough (like me in Antalya or Batumi), it will wear off over time.

I hate winter since I have 0 colouring in that period.
Screenshot 20230225 182613 Gallery

I mean this is what my eyes look like in the summer, prolly same color now only way less notable due to less light.

• So Sad