Absolutely the worst phenotype you can have as a curry

This is my main question that troubles me @David Rothschild

Why is there such discrepancy in IQ between caucasoids/mongoloids and negroids/austroloids?
Whatever the reason, how is it possible to see them as equal enough to avoid having slightly racist beliefs really?
You have not read any link i provided. All i can infer from this is that you are extremely dumb and it’s stupid to see both of us as same species.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16275
Too much dumb shit. Indians aren’t Caucasoid despite the misunderstanding.
Also all SSA aren’t negroid. Only west africaners are. Anyway racial classification is dumb. Ethiopia conquered Yemen. Nubia conquered Egypt. Tamils conquered South East Asia.

Plus the australoid were the first seafarers.

The wolf poodle analogy is stupid because they have far more genetic drift and can’t reproduce with each other.

Wrong on so many levels. Don't claim shit without knowing shit and providing zero evidence.

Indians are very predominantly Caucasoid, especially the upper castes which have achieved much more than the lower castes despite being a much lower percentage of the population.

"Moreover, the affinity to Europeans is proportionate to caste rank, the upper castes being most similar to Europeans, particularly East Europeans. These findings are consistent with greater West Eurasian male admixture with castes of higher rank. "

"In the California 2012 National Merit list, there were 184 Indian winners of which Brahmin = 112 North Indian Aryan Upper castes = 40 Dravidian Upper castes = 25 Patels ( middle ranking ) = 3 Sikhs ( middle ranking ) = 4 In the US diaspora, Sikhs and Patels despite being 40% of the diaspora, win just 4%." "Whatever be the sphere of curiosity – literary, scientific, bureaucratic, or whatever, the Brahmin remains the top dog. Before I give details, we should bear in mind that Brahmins form no more than 3.5% of the population of our country. My statistics come from a pen friend, Brother Stanny, of St. Anne’s Church of Dhule in Maharashtra. They hold as much as 70% of government jobs. In the senior echelons of the civil service from the rank of deputy secretaries upward, out of 500 there are 310 Brahmins, i.e. 63%. Of the 26 state chief secretaries, 19 are Brahmins; of the 27 Governors and Lt. Governors 13 are Brahmins; of the 16 Supreme Court Judges, 9 are Brahmins; of the 330 judges of High Courts, 166 are Brahmins; of 140 ambassadors, 58 are Brahmins; of the total 3,300 IAS officers, 76 [per cent?] are Brahmins. Of the 508 Lok Sabha members, 190 were Brahmins; of 244 in the Rajya Sabha, 89 are Brahmins. This 3.5% of Brahmin community of India holds between 36% to 63% of all the plum jobs available in the country. "

Australoids were the first seafarers but look at the Polynesians. They're much taller, much lighter skinned despite still being dark, much higher IQ, and have achieved much more than all the other Oceanic peoples around them like the Melanesians. Why? Because they're Mongoloids descended from seafaring East Asians instead of Australoids like the other Oceanic peoples around them.

Wolves and poodles can reproduce with each other, all it takes is a simple Google search to know that.

Wrong on so many levels. Don't claim shit without knowing shit and providing zero evidence.
Ironic coming from you.
Indians are very predominantly Caucasoid,
Only some Castes like brahmins, khatris and jatts are
especially the upper castes which have achieved much more than the lower castes despite being a much lower percentage of the population.
Low caste like jats and khatris have higher caucasian dna than brahmins
"Moreover, the affinity to Europeans is proportionate to caste rank, the upper castes being most similar to Europeans, particularly East Europeans. These findings are consistent with greater West Eurasian male admixture with castes of higher rank. "

"In the California 2012 National Merit list, there were 184 Indian winners of which Brahmin = 112 North Indian Aryan Upper castes = 40 Dravidian Upper castes = 25 Patels ( middle ranking ) = 3 Sikhs ( middle ranking ) = 4 In the US diaspora, Sikhs and Patels despite being 40% of the diaspora, win just 4%."
You do know that sikhs are caucasian than Dravidian upper castes. Jfl
"Whatever be the sphere of curiosity – literary, scientific, bureaucratic, or whatever, the Brahmin remains the top dog. Before I give details, we should bear in mind that Brahmins form no more than 3.5% of the population of our country. My statistics come from a pen friend, Brother Stanny, of St. Anne’s Church of Dhule in Maharashtra. They hold as much as 70% of government jobs. In the senior echelons of the civil service from the rank of deputy secretaries upward, out of 500 there are 310 Brahmins, i.e. 63%. Of the 26 state chief secretaries, 19 are Brahmins; of the 27 Governors and Lt. Governors 13 are Brahmins; of the 16 Supreme Court Judges, 9 are Brahmins; of the 330 judges of High Courts, 166 are Brahmins; of 140 ambassadors, 58 are Brahmins; of the total 3,300 IAS officers, 76 [per cent?] are Brahmins. Of the 508 Lok Sabha members, 190 were Brahmins; of 244 in the Rajya Sabha, 89 are Brahmins. This 3.5% of Brahmin community of India holds between 36% to 63% of all the plum jobs available in the country. "
And that has nothing to do with Brahmins being the most privileged group in India and other indians being kept of these positions.
Australoids were the first seafarers but look at the Polynesians. They're much taller, much lighter skinned despite still being dark, much higher IQ, and have achieved much more than all the other Oceanic peoples around them like the Melanesians. Why? Because they're Mongoloids descended from seafaring East Asians instead of Australoids like the other Oceanic peoples around them.
Mirin mental gymnastics. Australoids were the first seafarers.
Wolves and poodles can reproduce with each other, all it takes is a simple Google search to know that.
But their children will bee infertile. A simple google search will tell you that.

Ironic coming from you.

I've provided links and evidence, you haven't.

I'd like some evidence that the vast majority of Indians aren't very predominantly Caucasoid with notable but negligible admixture from other groups, because everything I see points to Indians being very predominantly Caucasoid and especially the intelligent or higher class ones. Everyone and every source agrees with me on this. Wtf else do you think Indians are? Exactly.

And niggers were the first humans. Mesopotamians were the first progenitors of civilization. Being the first doesn't matter when others have achieved much, much more. The Europeans came in to the Americas much later than the American Indians and are far superior and achieved much, much more. The Mongoloids came in around the islands the Australoids settled on much later and are far superior and achieved much, much more. Negroids and Australoids simply have worse genetics than Mongoloids or Caucasoids, who are both much closer to each other than they are to the other two.

But their children will bee infertile. A simple google search will tell you that.

You're right about this one, but other wolf dog hybrids are fertile and can reproduce with others. I shouldn't have used the poodle analogy because poodles are basically artificial and man made. A German shepherd and a gray wolf are vastly different, but they can produce offspring that can in turn reproduce. Human races are definitely different even if they can reproduce with each other, although the individual matters far more than the race.

Last edited:
logically, insulting users on their looks, trolling, gaslighting, bullying should be considered equally as immoral and rude as racism for you

it doesnt make sense to be sensitive to only racism, its just so stupid man. either stop doing all of them or none.
You are retarded if you think they are equivalent. Not that I do either but one is playing around with you mentally, it’s not bullying considering you don’t shit on them for who they are. Racism on the other hand is very immoral, you’re discriminating them and dehumanizing them for who they are solely because of the skin of the color, which they have no control over. It’s a struggle and they’ll go to have the hardships in life because of it, it goes far beyond anything else. Perhaps you should open a fucking history book pispot

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16275, justinzayn and 1 other person
Wdym?

And he was wrong, right? look how capable of development they really are

Seems consistent with my point tbh. Literally all the races you mention are high IQ, that's why they were able to conquer so much.

And the one race that you mention as ruling europe for only a short amount of time is the one thats got the lowest average IQ out of all the ones you mentioned :lul:
Coincidence? I sure wish it was but.. I cant seem to be able to convince myself tbh

Still all the races are caucasoid for the most part
Explain to me how Caucasoids and Blacks (Africans, Aborigines etc.) are equal enough? the difference is just way too much between them
Who knew a little chicken shit from Dharavi could be fueled by so much hatred. Tell me what do you gain from being racist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 17872
This is my main question that troubles me @David Rothschild

Why is there such discrepancy in IQ between caucasoids/mongoloids and negroids/austroloids?
Whatever the reason, how is it possible to see them as equal enough to avoid having slightly racist beliefs really?
Socio-economic factors, WHAT DO YOU THINK? It’s been proven that higher IQ scores are related to economic background. Of course you would see poorer performance between developed and undeveloped nations.
Do you think some poor australoid living in a remote village in the middle of fucking nowhere without proper education can develop and maximize their intellectual potential, obviously not

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16275 and Shieda_Kayn
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Ironic coming from you.

Low caste like jats and khatris have higher caucasian dna than brahmins

You do know that sikhs are caucasian than Dravidian upper castes. Jfl

And that has nothing to do with Brahmins being the most privileged group in India and other indians being kept of these positions.

sikhs/punjabis are not caucasian. they make up majority of immigrants in canada nowadays and are ugly in their own ways @Biggdink maybe slightly better skin tone but dog shit features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
sikhs/punjabis are not caucasian. they make up majority of immigrants in canada nowadays and are ugly in their own ways @Biggdink maybe slightly better skin tone but dog shit features
Skin color is cope anyways

Some Arabs are pale af and lighter than real meds but low smv

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Socio-economic factors, WHAT DO YOU THINK? It’s been proven that higher IQ scores are related to economic background. Of course you would see poorer performance between developed and undeveloped nations.
Do you think some poor australoid living in a remote village in the middle of fucking nowhere without proper education can develop and maximize their intellectual potential, obviously not
You mean there's a reason why india average iq is 82 but american born indian iq is 112? B-b-b-but I thought genetix is everything :soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You mean there's a reason why india average iq is 82 but american born indian iq is 112? B-b-b-but I thought genetix is everything :soy: :soy:
Explain this one @inferiorpispot234
Don’t bring up how only the competent highly educated Indians with a master’s degrees are the only ones able to meet criteria for a workers VISA and how the process filters out and favours those with higher iqs. Having none of that shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872 and Shieda_Kayn
Explain this one @inferiorpispot234
Don’t bring up how only the competent highly educated Indians with a master’s degrees are the only ones able to meet criteria for a workers VISA and how the process filters out and favours those with higher iqs. Having none of that shit
Funny GIF

Most immigrants in the 1900s never came through much merit-based systems though. Majority were just laborers and farmers willing to relocate and get worked like dogs

• +1
Funny GIF

Most immigrants in the 1900s never came through much merit-based systems though. Majority were just laborers and farmers willing to relocate and get worked like dogs
@inferiorpispot234 and dont bring up this chart as a counterargument

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Shieda_Kayn
@inferiorpispot234 and dont bring up this chart as a counterargument
View attachment 2091613
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF
trust me bro that shit is propoganda so that people will be more receptive of immigrants just ask @Biggdink the indians who immigrate here are stupid af, can't drive, socially inept etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 7580 and StrangerDanger
trust me bro that shit is propoganda so that people will be more receptive of immigrants just ask @Biggdink the indians who immigrate here are stupid af, can't drive, socially inept etc.
Can’t drive is sooo fucking true jfl
Same with Asians tho
Like seriously how hard could it be to drive properly

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Lynx

Because only the smart/higher caste ones move to the US you absolute fucking retard. Same applies for Southeast Asians. They're Mongoloid or Caucasoid. Does what you said apply to niggers? Abos? Exactly. Genetics matter. Take a look at this thread.

Socioeconomic factors do matter, but accounting for socioeconomic factors, given equal conditions, some races are still consistently lower IQ than other races as proven consistently by pretty much all studies. Mongoloids have bigger brains than Caucasoids who have bigger brains than Negroids.

"Lynn's meta-analysis lists the average IQ scores of East Asians (105), Europeans (99), the Inuit (91), Southeast Asians and indigenous peoples of the Americas each (87), Pacific Islanders (85), Middle Easterners, South Asians and North Africans each (84), East and West Africans (67), Australian Aborigines (62) and Bushmen and Pygmies (54).[69][70][71]"

Notice how the top 6 highest IQ races on average are all Mongoloid besides Europeans, the middle 3 are Caucasoid, and the bottom 5 are all Negroid or Australoid? The individual matters more than the race (seeing as how South Asians in the west are MUCH more intelligent on average), but looking at the averages shows a lot. There are clear differences between each human race even if we're all humans, just like how gray wolves and German shepherds may be able to reproduce even if they're extremely different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and StrangerDanger
Because only the smart/higher caste ones move to the US you absolute fucking retard. Same applies for Southeast Asians. They're Mongoloid or Caucasoid. Does what you said apply to niggers? Abos? Exactly. Genetics matter. Take a look at this thread.

Socioeconomic factors do matter, but accounting for socioeconomic factors, given equal conditions, some races are still consistently lower IQ than other races as proven consistently by pretty much all studies. Mongoloids have bigger brains than Caucasoids who have bigger brains than Negroids.

"Lynn's meta-analysis lists the average IQ scores of East Asians (105), Europeans (99), the Inuit (91), Southeast Asians and indigenous peoples of the Americas each (87), Pacific Islanders (85), Middle Easterners, South Asians and North Africans each (84), East and West Africans (67), Australian Aborigines (62) and Bushmen and Pygmies (54).[69][70][71]"

Notice how the top 6 highest IQ races on average are all Mongoloid besides Europeans, the middle 3 are Caucasoid, and the bottom 5 are all Negroid or Australoid? The individual matters more than the race (seeing as how South Asians in the west are MUCH more intelligent on average), but looking at the averages shows a lot. There are clear differences between each human race even if we're all humans, just like how gray wolves and German shepherds may be able to reproduce even if they're extremely different.
Why did evolution select for intelligence between different races/climates when it’s BY FAR one of the least important factors for survival

• JFL
Why did evolution select for intelligence between different races/climates when it’s BY FAR one of the least important factors for survival

Not for humans apparently.

But yeah, intelligence is by far the most important aspect for a human. It's how we dominated all other much bigger and stronger animals so hard that we have to protect them from extinction. It's why intelligence races like East Asians and Europeans dominate other races, while less intelligent ones like sub-Saharan Africans get dominated by other races.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and StrangerDanger
Not for humans apparently.

View attachment 2091649

But yeah, intelligence is by far the most important aspect for a human. It's how we dominated all other much bigger and stronger animals so hard that we have to protect them from extinction. It's why intelligence races like East Asians and Europeans dominate other races, while less intelligent ones like sub-Saharan Africans get dominated by other races.
Was the intelligence of the initial Homo sapiens not enough or why did some races evolve beyond, what pressured Asians to select for intelligence

• +1
Was the intelligence of the initial Homo sapiens not enough or why did some races evolve beyond, what pressured Asians to select for intelligence

Some environments are much harder to survive in than others and require more intelligence, and natural selection plays out over time. Intelligence is not the only factor for a race's dominance however. You also need a good environment. I'm pretty sure the Nordics were always naturally intelligent due to having evolved in cold environments which required more intelligence to survive, but they were living in Scandinavian mud huts for thousands of years while other races were building and advancing civilization for thousands of years. After they got the opportunity however, they rose up quick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, StrangerDanger and Shieda_Kayn
Some environments are much harder to survive in than others and require more intelligence, and natural selection plays out over time. Intelligence is not the only factor for a race's dominance however. You also need a good environment. I'm pretty sure the Nordics were always naturally intelligent due to having evolved in cold environments which required more intelligence to survive, but they were living in Scandinavian mud huts for thousands of years while other races were building and advancing civilization for thousands of years. After they got the opportunity however, they rose up quick.

I’m pretty sure that being 90iq vs 100 or even 110 would have a negligible effect on human survival over the past 100k years. I don’t think subtle differences in intelligence have mattered for that long of a period for it to affect evolution. Just imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and StrangerDanger
I’m pretty sure that being 90iq vs 100 or even 110 would have a negligible effect on human survival over the past 100k years. I don’t think subtle differences in intelligence have mattered for that long of a period for it to affect evolution. Just imo

Look at the average IQ of sub-Saharan African countries vs the average IQ of East Asian or European countries. African-Americans are much more intermixed with other races and are also growing up in different environments so they are different than pure Africans, but they're still consistently lower IQ than other races in America even accounting for socioeconomic factors. But yeah, different races have evolved in different environments for hundreds of thousands of years and their intelligence is shaped there. That will definitely affect evolution imo, especially given the brain size differences and how it almost directly correlates with IQ for human races.

Last edited:
  • +1
Why do Northern Europeans have lower IQ scores than East Asians when they inhabit a harsher a climate and the fact that Europe has been a warzone throughout history

Why do Northern Europeans have lower IQ scores than East Asians when they inhabit a harsher a climate and the fact that Europe has been a warzone throughout history

Not much lower. But they're Caucasoids, which always have had a lower IQ than Mongoloids due to previous evolution, and I don't think their climates were as harsh as some parts of Asia. Pretty much every advanced country was a warzone if you look at the warring states periods of the Chinese or Japanese or how the Chinese were battling for all of history, either with each other or with nomadic invaders. Hell, the Mongols were only able to conquer China because they invaded when China was being fought between two dynasties, Jin and Song, and the Jin had to fight off the Mongols AND the Song armies at the same time. I'm not sure if warzones necessarily produce higher IQ though. Either way though, I'm not an expert on the matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
You are retarded if you think they are equivalent. Not that I do either but one is playing around with you mentally, it’s not bullying considering you don’t shit on them for who they are. Racism on the other hand is very immoral, you’re discriminating them and dehumanizing them for who they are solely because of the skin of the color, which they have no control over. It’s a struggle and they’ll go to have the hardships in life because of it, it goes far beyond anything else. Perhaps you should open a fucking history book pispot
Ah, yes. And their looks are definitely not out of their control, and insulting them on it is definitely not very immoral and dehumanizing, and their looks definitely don't make them go through hardships in life.

Insulting people on their race (n)
Insulting people on their looks (y)

Just STFU man please i stg

• Hmm...
Who knew a little chicken shit from Dharavi could be fueled by so much hatred. Tell me what do you gain from being racist
Absolutely 0% of my questions are fueled by hatred. I gain absolutely nothing too. If they were out of hatred and I gained something, I'd be advocating for Indian supremacy or some shit, but I'm not as you can see.

Being exposed to SFcel content via this forum just raised a lot of questions for me.

Maybe tbh. I'll consider it as a possibility but I'm not gonna accept any view as absolute truth at this point, I don't know what to believe.

Don’t bring up how only the competent highly educated Indians with a master’s degrees are the only ones able to meet criteria for a workers VISA and how the process filters out and favours those with higher iqs.
Why not? Literally the first thing that came to mind.

What's your reply to this^^ ? Just a question? chinksupremacy says the same thing you're telling me not to say

To sum up, I'm just trying to understand if nature itself is racist to a pretty noticeable extent, as evidenced by noticeable IQ difference between the average caucasoid/mongoloid vs negroid/austroloid even in equal socio-economic conditions

Last edited:
  • JFL
Absolutely 0% of my questions are fueled by hatred. I gain absolutely nothing too. If they were out of hatred and I gained something, I'd be advocating for Indian supremacy or some shit, but I'm not as you can see.

Being exposed to SFcel content via this forum just raised a lot of questions for me.

Maybe tbh. I'll consider it as a possibility but I'm not gonna accept any view as absolute truth at this point, I don't know what to believe.

Why not? Literally the first thing that came to mind.

What's your reply to this^^ ? Just a question? chinksupremacy says the same thing you're telling me not to say

To sum up, I'm just trying to understand if nature itself is racist to a pretty noticeable extent, as evidenced by noticeable IQ difference between the average caucasoid/mongoloid vs negroid/austroloid even in equal socio-economic conditions

Pretty sure I already convinced him to switch viewpoints bro, don't trip. Yes, nature itself is racist

• +1
Too much dumb shit. Indians aren’t Caucasoid despite the misunderstanding.
Also all SSA aren’t negroid. Only west africaners are. Anyway racial classification is dumb. Ethiopia conquered Yemen. Nubia conquered Egypt. Tamils conquered South East Asia.

Plus the australoid were the first seafarers.

The wolf poodle analogy is stupid because they have far more genetic drift and can’t reproduce with each other.
Damn… you’re owning @inferiorpispot234 and @chinksupremacy like damn indon’t even have to comment on this shit your doing my job for me holy shit

Damn… you’re owning @inferiorpispot234 and @chinksupremacy like damn indon’t even have to comment on this shit your doing my job for me holy shit

Nigger IQ, it's clear to everyone that I've won the argument

He’s wrong ironically Africans low IQ is due to their enviroment being harsher which led to the body focusing calories into immune system and fighting off diseases this is the case for most other tropical races as their enviroments are so harsh the human body has to give intellect a back seat to simply cope with the cancer that is the Enviroment.

Europe and Asia are far easier than say africa and Australia so the body is under less pressure to need to divert calories into other functions and can instead relax and formulate intellect.

Though this IQ race shit is mostly pseudo science and even if real it doesn’t prove any race is superior it just proves some races have some advantages Over others but blacks are physically superior so it evens it out for example

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16275
I wanna make it clear right now that im not arguing for anything, just asking questions

I wanna make it clear right now that im not arguing for anything, just asking questions
Fair enough I’m just here educating @chinksupremacy @StrangerDanger and @Shieda_Kayn about this shit cos most users here are retarded and overly bias. lol @ sayin europe and asia are harsher than the worlds literal VETeran zones Africa and Australia, as if there isn’t a reason why those places have been barely populated until the modern day.

If IQ is due to environment then europe and asia being EZ noob player zones and africa and AUS being the Nightmare VET hardcore player zone where your body has to fight off a lot more shit so resources are diverted from developing brain power and focused on survival.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 16275
Fair enough I’m just here educating @chinksupremacy @StrangerDanger and @Shieda_Kayn about this shit cos most users here are retarded and overly bias. Imagine saying europe and asia are harsher than the worlds literal VETeran zones Africa and Australia, as if there isn’t a reason why those places have been barely populated until the modern day.

If IQ is due to environment then it’s due to europe and asia being EZ noob player zones and africa and AUS being the Nightmare VET hardcore player zone where your body has to fight off a lot more shit so resources are diverted from developing brain power and focused on survival.
Fair argument about environment leading to evolution in the physical aspect tbh

He’s wrong ironically Africans low IQ is due to their enviroment being harsher which led to the body focusing calories into immune system and fighting off diseases this is the case for most other tropical races as their enviroments are so harsh the human body has to give intellect a back seat to simply cope with the cancer that is the Enviroment.

Europe and Asia are far easier than say africa and Australia so the body is under less pressure to need to divert calories into other functions and can instead relax and formulate intellect.

Though this IQ race shit is mostly pseudo science and even if real it doesn’t prove any race is superior it just proves some races have some advantages Over others but blacks are physically superior so it evens it out for example

Fair enough I’m just here educating @chinksupremacy @StrangerDanger and @Shieda_Kayn about this shit cos most users here are retarded and overly bias. lol @ sayin europe and asia are harsher than the worlds literal VETeran zones Africa and Australia, as if there isn’t a reason why those places have been barely populated until the modern day.

If IQ is due to environment then europe and asia being EZ noob player zones and africa and AUS being the Nightmare VET hardcore player zone where your body has to fight off a lot more shit so resources are diverted from developing brain power and focused on survival.

Absolutely zero evidence and completely incorrect, it's the other way around and East Asia was much harder to survive in than Africa and required more intelligence. Just so you know, some races are both physically and intellectually superior and some are both physically and intellectually inferior. Regardless, intelligence >>> physicality for a human. Anyways, here's actual evidence.

• Woah

Btw are Australoids really strong too, physically? Since environment is harsher their in aus

Absolutely zero evidence and completely incorrect, it's the other way around and East Asia was much harder to survive in than Africa and required more intelligence. Just so you know, some races are both physically and intellectually superior and some are both physically and intellectually inferior. Regardless, intelligence >>> physicality for a human. Anyways, here's actual evidence.

View attachment 2091933

View attachment 2091932
Asia is easy asf mode. Explain how asia is harder to live than Africa and AUS? I can easily counter it go on tell me the harshness of Asia Aka Noob player zone go ahead.

No I won’t read sources made by racists keep posing them to look smart your not and neither are they lmfao @ their nonsensical bias “evidence” not backed by the scientific community for reasons we both know.

Btw are Australoids really strong too, physically? Since environment is harsher their in aus
Well I don’t think they are but I do know the half Australioid/chink polyneans are super strong apparently though I never met one so cannot say but they look like black and Asian ppl

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 16275
Asia is easy asf mode. Explain how asia is harder to live than Africa and AUS? I can easily counter it go on tell me the harshness of Asia Aka Noob player zone go ahead.

No I won’t read sources made by racists keep posing them to look smart your not and neither are they lmfao @ their nonsensical bias “evidence” not backed by the scientific community for reasons we both know.

Well I don’t think they are but I do know the half Australioid/chink polyneans are super strong apparently though I never met one so cannot say but they look like black and Asian ppl

You are actually fucking retarded, provide evidence of your own if you want to claim your point. I'm not trying to "look smart" I'm simply giving you sources proving my point. They ARE backed by the scientific community, the shit you're spewing isn't lmao. Also, the more intelligent humans moved away from sub-Saharan Africa while the less intelligent ones stayed behind, and the Caucasoids and Mongoloids diverged from each other much later than they diverged from the Negroids together, so that's the first example of natural selection.

The immediate availability of edible plants, insects and eggs all year long means that Africans in the tropics and subtropics have not had to hunt animals for food. In 1966 a conference of anthropologists was held in which a consensus was reached that “meat was of little nutritional importance in the African diet (Standford and Bunn, 2001, p.4). In 1999 a similar conference was held in which a consensus was reached that “the diet of the first hominids was originally plant-like, identical to that of the tropical and subtropical populations” (Standford and Bunn, 2001, p.356). As a result, Africans did not have selective pressure to develop the necessary intelligence for hunting methods, tools and weapons to kill large mammals. Moreover, the temperature in Equatorial Africa varies annually between 17 ° C and 32 ° C, so Africans have not met the cognitive demands of the manufacture of clothing or tents, the establishment and maintenance of fires or the preparation and storage of food for future consumption. It was relatively easy to keep babies, children and young children alive because it was not necessary to make them clothes, and at a relatively young age they were able to get food from them.

The East Asians were very isolated from the Europeans by the Gobi desert in the west and South Asians by the Himalayas to the south. The winters to which they were exposed were much more severe than in South Asia and a little more severe than in Europe, with temperatures in winter at around -12 ° C during the main glaciation. The reason for the colder winter compared to Europe is that North Asia constitutes a much larger mass of land while Europe is much smaller, so Europe is warmed by the winds dominating the western Atlantic. It is in response to cold winters that East Asians have evolved with cold adaptations such as a flattened nose to prevent frostbite, small legs and a thick trunk to retain heat, a layer of fat under -cutaneous which gives the skin a yellowish appearance, rare facial hair in men (because the abundant beard would freeze and produce frostbite), and slanted eyes to mitigate the dazzling effect of reflected light by snow and ice. The harsh winters would have acted as a strong selection for intelligence and raised the IQ of East Asian peoples to 105. The genetic processes involved were probably an increase in allele frequencies for greater intelligence by natural selection and also new mutations for greater intelligence resulting from chance and stress due to severe cold. New mutations for improved visuospatial intelligence have emerged in East Asians and spread to the population because they have been useful for hunting, tool making, and long-distance navigation. through a terrain without relief.

Polynesians have been proven to be much more than half chink, they're pretty much completely descended from southern Chinese. Only the surrounding Oceanic peoples are Australoid, and they're much different and far inferior to Polynesians in pretty much every conceivable aspect.

• Woah
I've provided links and evidence, you haven't.
Not a single link, liar.
I'd like some evidence that the vast majority of Indians aren't very predominantly Caucasoid with notable but negligible admixture from other groups, because everything I see points to Indians being very predominantly Caucasoid and especially the intelligent or higher class ones. Everyone and every source agrees with me on this. Wtf else do you think Indians are? Exactly.
Most Indians have significant non-caucasian dna

Brahmins are like 70-80% caucasian at best

Less Than Sikhs.

And niggers were the first humans.
No. Races as we know didn't existed at that time. White, blacks, asians are modern developments.
The Mongoloids came in around the islands the Australoids settled on much later and are far superior and achieved much, much more.
What did they achieve tho? Killing themselves?
Negroids and Australoids simply have worse genetics than Mongoloids or Caucasoids, who are both much closer to each other than they are to the other two.
That why they perform better in sports and dating markets than mongoloids. Superiority is a matter of perspective.

Nature doesn't care out IQ. It only cares who breeds and negroids breed more than anyone else.
You're right about this one, but other wolf dog hybrids are fertile and can reproduce with others. I shouldn't have used the poodle analogy because poodles are basically artificial and man made. A German shepherd and a gray wolf are vastly different, but they can produce offspring that can in turn reproduce. Human races are definitely different even if they can reproduce with each other, although the individual matters far more than the race.
Jfl at shifting your goal posts.

• Woah
Not a single link, liar.

Most Indians have significant non-caucasian dna
View attachment 2091941

Brahmins are like 70-80% caucasian at best
View attachment 2091944

Less Than Sikhs.

No. Races as we know didn't existed at that time. White, blacks, asians are modern developments.

What did they achieve tho? Killing themselves?

That why they perform better in sports and dating markets than mongoloids. Superiority is a matter of perspective.

Nature doesn't care out IQ. It only cares who breeds and negroids breed more than anyone else.

Jfl at shifting your goal posts.

I've provided multiple links and sources you dunce. You completely ignored most of my points that you couldn't disprove. Europeans moving into the Americas achieved MUCH more than the American Indians, you can't deny that. Saying "JFL at shifting your goal posts" because you are completely incapable of disproving the fact that wolves and German shepherds are extremely different even though they can reproduce to make offspring that can in turn reproduce. I made a mistake and I admitted to it and now you're not addressing my new argument because you're incapable of disproving it. The photo you sent doesn't disprove the fact that the vast majority of Indians are overwhelmingly predominantly Caucasian. What else would they be?

Mongoloids have much more Olympic medals than Negroids and Australoids, but East Asians specifically hard focus on education especially in the west and have a huge education based culture. Australoids do the WORST in dating markets by far out of any race so I don't know where you got that from, and Negroids do MUCH worse than Mongoloids outside of the west and even do worse in the west if you equalize the Negroid and Mongoloid. Negroids only breed more than everyone else because other races have propped them up and allowed them to breed, IQ dominates everything else for a human.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507