abused dog pill you cannot act on IOIs

nigtard

nigtard

Foid will give me eye contact and smile and I'll just walk away.Happened today in school, girl kept staring at me and smiling and I ignored her.I just cannot do relationships or girls its too much work and stress.I already feel like shit while being alone imagine someone getting mad at you for the smallest inconveniences.I would just rope

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: endlessummer, k1llsw1tch, Narcissusmaxxing and 17 others
i never got an IOI

• So Sad
Reactions: nigtard
i never got an IOI
You mog me no way you don't get any.I get IOIs once in a blue moon but just ignore it because I don't deserve to be in a relationship

You mog me no way you don't get any.I get IOIs once in a blue moon but just ignore it because I don't deserve to be in a relationship
i dont exist

• So Sad
ur such a sigma bro 🚴🏿‍♂️

Relationships are pretty hard I made a list of issues that may come with a ltr

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, fuxkdakikez and nigtard
Foid will give me eye contact and smile and I'll just walk away.Happened today in school, girl kept staring at me and smiling and I ignored her.I just cannot do relationships or girls its too much work and stress.I already feel like shit while being alone imagine someone getting mad at you for the smallest inconveniences.I would just rope
that was me like a year ago, i’ve descended so hard lately, i don’t even get IOIs anymore

• So Sad
I get IoIs at least once a day but they are all ugly :(

environmental pill

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and TheAbyssinian
i dont exist
Same until I unironically got a haircut.I looked like a hobo.But it doesn't matter because these foids use me for attention, look at me do you really think anyone would wanna have sex or be in a relationship with me

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Relationships are pretty hard I made a list of issues that may come with a ltr
I'm never getting into a ltr, not like I'm ltr material anyways.At best maybe one day I'll get a drunk slay and will flex that for the rest of my life

I'm never getting into a ltr, not like I'm ltr material anyways.At best maybe one day I'll get a drunk slay and will flex that for the rest of my life
I want but ofc it has to be a Hqnp

• +1
Yeah but he's not black. Another JBB pill.

• Hmm...
I want but ofc it has to be a Hqnp
In the UK ltr isn't worth it especially with a white girl too many complications.I honestly don't care about hqnp as long as her body count isn't embarrassing, the day I find a lightskin who loves me is the day that I start loving myself

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yeah but he's not black. Another JBB pill.
He lives in Greece black people don't exist there and he has good pheno.JBB only happens in uk and america

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I've never gotten an IOI in my entire life

• So Sad
she was just being friendly :ROFLMAO:

Every IOI I get is a women is just a women giving me a disgusted look or seeming uncomfortable. Only time it isn’t is when they space out while looking at me. I’m gonna rope

What is the best thing u can even do in this situation? I get this shitty IOIs often

Lifefuel! Good to hear you get IOIs.

• Woah